Painful Memories

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung is walking to her office when someone call her name, she turn around and sees Dahyun who is holding a box full of Christmas decoration. She help to bring some from the box so Dahyun can move faster to bring in the decoration to her desk.

"Why are you the only one who bring in these? Where is the other?"

"Well, you know...i'm still new worker here so they give them all to me"

"Woah, but it will take a lot of time if you're the only one to do the decoration"

"I know, that's why i'm doing half of these at home."

"You must not sleep enough"

"Yeah"

"I will help you once i'm done with my routine, how about that?"

"Really? Wow, you really are a good friend Chaeyoung ah"

Chaeyoung chuckles and tell her she'll come again later. She need to make hot cocoa for Mina as usual and give her the cookies she made yesterday. She grins widely when Mina pass her and greet her.

"Good morning"

"Good morning miss Myoui"

Mina goes to her office and leave Chaeyoung who is going to prepare for her breakfast. Nayeon tell her that her only duty is to give breakfast for Mina, at first she dislike the idea but now she's doing it wholeheartedly since Mina often compliment the food she made for her.

Chaeyoung hold the tray while walking to Mina's office, she knock on the door and get inside after Mina tell her to come in. Chaeyoung put a glass of cocoa and a plate of cookies on the table, while Mina is still signing the papers. Chaeyoung glance at Mina who looks beautiful with a wavy hair shoulder length, Chaeyoung can't help but smile while showing her dimple.

"Thanks, Chaeyoung. You can go back, now. I'm a bit busy right now"

"Nee"

Chaeyoung nods and bows at her before she goes out. She hug the tray while keep smiling, Nayeon who just come even frown at her weird act.

"Why? Is it something good happen to you?"

"Ah, not really Nayeon unnie. I'm just in a good mood"

"Oh, i forgot to tell you that we will have Christmas party next week. We'll celebrate it on my fiance's hotel"

"Huh? Your fiance? Isn't she a photographer?"

"Yes, she is. Her family own a hotel but she's not into it, so she just leave the hotel matters to her unnie. She's a free soul, doesn't really like to be tied on a routine like me"

Nayeon giggles, Chaeyoung smiles and nods. They talks for a few minutes when Sana comes and tell her to be ready.

"Chou Tzuyu is here"

"Alright, i'll guide her and make sure she's satisfied with our concept"

"I'm glad we have you here, Nayeon unnie. I'll be going then"

"Where do you want to go?"

"Dahyun and I will buy something for Christmas"

"You sure it's fine?"

"Yes, i'm with Dahyun anyway. She can help me"

"Okay, have fun then"

"Thanks unnie"

Sana leave the two of them. Chaeyoung glance at Nayeon, she look hesitate before she ask.

"Myoui Mina will be on the party too, right?"

"Hm, sadly no. She dislike party, she mostly spend it alone in her place while we take care of the staffs. It's usually only Sana, Momo, and me who is in charge of the party or event."

"Oh, i see..."

Chaeyoung sound disappointed, she doesn't ask more. Nayeon ruffles her hair and grins.

"Hey, kiddo. If you look all gloomy santa will never give you your present"

"Aigo, unnie. I'm not a kid"

"Really? You look like a kid to me"

"Nayeon unnie, you're so mean"

Chaeyoung whines at her while Nayeon keep on laughing.

****

Chaeyoung is in the restroom, fixing her make up. She is taking her necklace and look at the initial curiously. She tries hard to think about her past but still she can't recall any.

"What is this M-C initial? Momo and Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung suddenly laugh at her own joke, she goes out of the restroom while holding on the necklace on her hand. She turn around and bump into someone.

"Chaeyoung, can you be more careful?"

"Ah, s..sorry i didn't see you miss Myoui"

Chaeyoung bow down and keep apologising, Mina chuckles softly and tell her to make coffee for Chou Tzuyu. Chaeyoung nods and hurriedly leave her. Mina is about to go when her shoe step on something. She takes it and glances at the necklace.

"This....wait.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter