One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Should i kiss you, or not?"

Chaeyoung giggles as she keep plucking the flower petal in front of Mina, she's just teasing her like usual but Mina still  feel shy because of Chaeyoung's words so she just hit Chaeyoung's arm lightly while asking her to stop. 

"Seriously, Chaeyoung ah. Just let me read this book in peace"

"I didn't disturb you right? I'm doing my thing and you do too"

She show Mina her smirk again while leaning closer to Mina's face. Mina who is all shy immediately put the book in between their faces. She giggles again when she watch Mina who is nervously blocking her. 

"Mina unni"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever feel afraid about the future?"

"Huh? What are you talking about Chaeyoung ah? It's so unusual for you to talk about something serious like this"

"I'm just wondering..."

"Are you afraid about our future?"

"Just...suddenly this thought disturbing me"

"What is it?"

"Until when we need to hide our relationship to people around us?"

"Chaeyoung ah, you know it's for our own sake. Both your parents and i are strict, that's why we're sent into this all girls high school right? They want us to study hard."

Mina put the book down on the grass and pat her head softly, trying to make Chaeyoung ease her worry so Mina smile softly. She look at Mina deeply, as if she's trying to read her mind but Mina turn her head down and pretend to see her own watch. 

"We need to go back to the class, Chaeyoung ah"

"Do you really love me, Mina unni?"

There she's again, her doubt sometimes hurting Mina but she knows Chaeyoung is just feeling insecure like her. Mina caress her soft cheek slow and smile at her. She put her hand on Mina's hand and close her eyes, she smiles faintly. Mina grins and glance at her watch once again.

"We're gonna be late, Chaeyoung ah"

"Tsk, you really are a boring person Mina unni. I give you a chance to kiss me but you just waste it like that"

She pouts while staring at Mina who is too shocked hearing her blunt confession, Mina gasps while blinking her eyes rapidly. She put her hands on Chaeyoung's shoulder while stuttering.

"K...k...kiss...you?"

"Aren't we dating, Mina unni?"

"Y...yes, but...k..kiss is...."

Mina feels like her words all tangle up in front of Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung show her smirk again. .

Why this girl keep making me caught off guard because of her bluntness?

Mina tries to calm her own heart and compose herself but she's just holding Mina's waist all of sudden, pulling Mina into her arms.

She's just so good at teasing, she won't really doing it Mina. Now calm yourself and don't lose your cool in front of her. You can do it, Mina

Mina glares at her which makes Chaeyoung hesitant at first. Mina grins widely as she think she will win on this battle of nerves, but out of nowhere she feels Chaeyoung lips touches her. Mina can't think of anything, her mind suddenly went blank and eyes keep blinking rapidly. She keep pulling Mina closer and pressing her lips more. 

"W..woah....wait...."

"What?"

"This is my first kiss, why did you ruin it?"

"Ruin what?"

"First kiss is supposed to be gentle"

"Who said that?"

"It's all on the books i read"

Mina feels so upset but Chaeyoung only giggles while she seriously explain about her expectation of doing a first kiss, Chaeyoung cups her face and squeeze them lightly.

"Yah, Son Chaeyoung!"

"Sorry, i'm just curious what french kiss feel like"

"F...french...what?! Isn't this is also your first kiss?"

I feel like my jaw drop from being too shocked right now, but there she is again, laughing at me. 

"With you? Yes"

"Are you trying to say that you've done another kiss with another girl before?"

"Hm, how should i say this?"

She giggles again, Mina feels like Chaeyoung is just playing around with her so she pushes Chaeyoung's hands away from her face. She is still laughing eventhough Mina keep glaring at her. 

"Forget it, let's not meet each other again from now on Son Chaeyoung"

Mina just want to walk away from her but Chaeyoung's arms wrap tightly around her waist, Mina feels so mad but Chaeyoung just rest her chin on Mina's chest while looking at her with her cutely.. 

I supposed to be mad at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter