08..

Deadly Sacrifices (Not Continuing)

Bangtan was in the living room , waiting for their maknae to come out from Ruby's room. Namjoon was at the L shaped sofa with his face covered by his hands. He sighed in frustrations and the others felt it too. "It's not your fault , Namjoon.. We all get our punishment this time.." Jin comforted the leader by patting his back. Namjoon placed his hands down and frustrations were written all over his face. "I'm going back to my room.." The leader left the others at the living room and climbed up the stairs , making his way to his room. But his feet stopped when he stood in front of Ruby's room. 

 

Curiousity killed him so he closed his eyes. Focusing. Using his vampire sight to look into what was going on in the room. In the room , Jungkook was panting and his knees met the carpeted floor. He felt weak and difficult to breathe. He looked up and saw Ruby smirking while wiping her stained mouth of blood. Jungkook felt paralysed under Ruby's spell. With just moves of her fingers , Jungkook was being controlled. Ruby pulled Jungkook up from the ground with her hands motioned upwards. Jungkook groaned as he felt the 2 holes on his neck was burning. "My dear Kookie.. Your blood sure taste good.." 

 

Jungkook watched Ruby as she her fingers that had been stained with Jungkook's blood. "I would be very grateful if you tell me about the girl that was in your mind.." Jungkook weakly nodded. Ruby smiled as she was satisfied with the nod. She clicked her fingers and Jungkook fell to the carpeted floor with a thud. "I-I'm not sure about her name.. She had brown short hair.. S-She came from a poor family and was married to Kihyun , the werewolves.. A-and-" Jungkook was cut when Ruby stood in front of him. Jungkook looked up and saw fire burning in her eyes.

 

Jungkook gulped and lowered his head. "I see you have a liking to this girl eh Kookie?" Jungkook was scared to answer Ruby. She used her fore finger to lift his chin up so that his eyes met hers. Jungkook's eyes widened to witness a pair of bloody red eyes staring deeply into his. The long eyelashes that goes well with the big beautiful red eyes. "Don't you want to be my Adam , Jungkook?" He suddenly felt dizzy as his eyelids slowly closing. "You ungrateful brat.." With that , Jungkook's eyes closed and fell on the floor with a loud thud. Ruby glared at the young vampire who fainted on her carpeted floor. She bent down to his level and stared at the vampire's face. "You will be mine.. All of you will.."

 

She smirked as she turned her head to the wall. Namjoon widened his eyes and gasped. Ruby knew Namjoon was watching everything. Namjoon gulped and quickly returned to his room. Ruby turned her head back to Jungkook and smirked. "I wonder how's that girl look like.." She clicked her fingers and a black crow appeared on her shoulders. She patted the crow's head and whispered something to the crow before letting the crow flew out of the window. "I will be waiting.." The bats that were hanging upside down in Ruby's room flew around Jungkook and slowly lifted him up from the floor. The bats sent the fainted vampire back to his room. And Ruby stood in front her window , staring the half cresent moon shining dimly at the black sky. "Call Jimin up.."

 


 

"Ouchhh! YAH!!!" Everyone in the castle jumped in surprised at the sudden scream of pain. Haesoo opened her eyes wide at the constant screams of pain going around the castle. She groaned at the loud noise and jumped out of bed. "Why am I even sleeping so peacefully in this awful place?" She groaned as she made her way to the bathroom. She was doing her morning routines and finished it off by splashing water on her face. She stared at the reflection in the mirror. "What am I doing?" Her tears fell when she missed her parents and her home so much. She gasped when the door was opened.

 

She turned and saw the person she doesn't want to see right now. Her fist clenched and glared at the person in front of her. "The maids told you're awake.." Haesoo turned away from that person and left the bathroom by avoiding from coming in contact with him. Kihyun sighed and followed the girl from behind. Haesoo knew he was not going to leave the room until she let him explained what happened that night. "Get out.." Haesoo coldly said without looking at Kihyun. He sighed and did the unexpected again. He backhugged her! 

 

Her eyes widened at the sudden actions. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for kissing you without your permission.." Haesoo bit her bottom lips as she can sensed the sincereness in his voice. Her cold did melted a little with his warm back hugs and the sincere apology. Kihyun stared at the lady from her shoulder. "Heyy.. Are you still mad?" Haesoo jumped at the warm breath on her neck and realized that Kihyun was still back hugging her. She pushed Kihyun away and softly glared at him. "Don't touch me , you wet dog.." Kihyun chuckled at the cute nickname and stared at the soft expressions on her face.

 

"So.. You're not mad at me anymore , right?" Soo rolled her eyes and walked away from him. Kihyun not giving up so he followed her around like a puppy wanting his mum. Haesoo groaned and stomped her foot. "Enoug-" She was cut when she was faced with Kihyun who stood so close to her that their faces were only a few inches away. She gulped at the short distance between them. Kihyun smirked and caressed her cheeks. "Why are you blushing , love?" Soo's cheeks blushed as she can't controlled the butterflies fluttering in her stomach and the fast beating of her heart. Their sweet moment got disturbed when someone entered the room.

 

Haemin widened her eyes when she saw Kihyun hovered over her sister on the bed. She was not happy with the scene in front of her as her expression changed into a serious one. She glared at the man on top of her sister. Kihyun smirked and wanted to play along with the older sister. He by leaning closer to Soo and placed a kiss on her cheeks. Soo blushed at the intimate moments in front of Min. "What are you doing with my sister?" Haesoo pushed Kihyun away from her and sat up on the bed , blushing and unable to meet gaze with her sister or Kihyun. Kihyun smirked and patted Soo's head. "Just some lovey dovey moments with my wife until someone came and disturb it.." 

 

Haemin's eyes enlarged when Kihyun glared back at her. "Get your filthy hands off her.." Kihyun stood in front of Haemin and continued to glare at her. "Sister-in-law or not.. I would prefer you to knock before coming into someone's room.." Haemin stood strong and glared back at the werewolf who did something to her sister. Kihyun then winked at Haesoo before leaving the room. Soo blushed at the action and looked away. Once Kihyun left the room , Min reached to Soo and checked everywhere on her. "Did that wet dog did anything to you?" Haesoo chuckled at the nickname given by Min. "Wet dog? Seriously unnie?" Haemin gulped and wanted to tell Soo about something.

 

"Soo ahh.. I have something to tell you.." Haesoo nodded and stared at her sister while waiting for Min to tell her. "The boys we had dinner with.. they are not humans.." Haesoo raised one eyebrow at the statement Min told her. "What do you mean , unnie?" Min sighed and wet her lips that had been drying up. "They are werewolves!" Haesoo's eyebrows kissed. "You sure unnie? Werewolves don't exist.. Mother and Father always made that up just to scare us.." Haemin sighed and hit Soo's arms. Soo flinched and pouted. "I'm telling the truth! I saw them with my own eyes!" Haesoo sighed and started to worry about her sister. "Unnie.. Are you feeling okay? You look pale.." Haemin felt useless to keep on explaining to Soo who don't believed her. "How about you rest first , unnie? I will go down and make some tea for you.."

 

Haemin just sat there on the bed without saying anything. Haesoo got up from the bed and left her room. Haemin sighed and laid on the bed. She knew Soo is not going to trust her that easily that the men that they married are not humans. She massaged her temples , thinking hard on how should she prrove it to Haesoo. Kihyun heard everything and smirked when Soo doesn't believed anything her sister told her. He walked back to his room with his hands in his pocket and met all his pack members in his room. Minhyuk had something in his hands. He twirled and played with it in his hands.

 

Kihyun snatched the card in Minhyuk's hands and stared at it. Iy was a golden envelope with an unique symbol on it. Kihyun turned his head to the alpha. "What is this?" Shownu looked away from the window and turned to meet Kihyun. "An invitation to a ball.. All supernatural creatures are invited to the ball.." Kihyun frowned and turned to look at Wonho who was frowning too. "You meant..they will be there too?" Shownu nodded. Kihyun and Wonho sighed. "I really can't wait for the ball..." Kihyun rolled his eyes when Wonho expressionlessly waved his hands above his head in fake excitement.

heyyy guysss! Here is the update! Sorry for the late update! I hope you guys enjoy reading it! And of course Im watching KBS GAYO DAEJUN live now~ I CANT WAIT FOR TAEMIN AND JIMIN COLLABORATION!! AND of course V's birthday is coming veryyyy fastt!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOO! Enjoy reading guysss xD