13...

Deadly Sacrifices (Not Continuing)

Parties were never Soo's cup of tea. She never been to a party before and of course she never knows how to dance too. Haesoo saw a few people started to waltz in the middle of the room. She studied how they waltz. Hands around the waist and the legs liked they were moved by their own. Painting a picture on the floor. Haesoo continued to study their movements without knowing Kihyun was watching her all the time. He smiled as he saw how Soo tried to study the dance by watching the movements. He shook his head before reaching out to hold her hands. 

 

Soo was surprised to see a hand reaching out in front of her. She looked up to see Kihyun smiling down at her. "Will you dance with me, my love?" Seeing Kihyun made the first move, Wonho pulled his wife, Haemin to the dance floor. Haesoo turned her head and saw her sister waltzing with Wonho. Haemin was hesitating with the moves first but she was guided by Wonho. Soo felt anger building up when she saw how close Wonho and Haemin were. His right hand wrapped around her petite waist and his left holding Haemin's hands. The couple became the center of attention with a single spotlight on them. Haesoo sighed, trying to put down the fire in her. She stood up from her seat and walked away from the scene, leaving Kihyun hanging there. 

 

Kihyun followed his wife and she lead him to the balcony. Haesoo was back facing Kihyun. She stared at the blank space in front of her. She had never seen her sister being so relaxed and so used to the situation she was in right now. And for the first time, her sister had a temper. Haesoo was confused with her sister's new behaviour. She closed her eyes and sighed. It was already the month of December and she had been leaving her home for a few weeks and it felt like years of torture. She missed her parents so much. She missed the green pasture outside her house where she used to play with Haemin when they were small. Her parents would be there to watch them and would join them in a small game of chase. She remembered how she once fell into a muddy puddle and they never stopped teasing her about it. Haemin would everyday about she smelled like an animal's poo the whole day. Haesoo was not happy with the teasing but it was one of the wonderful moments she had with her family. 

 

Soo continued to stand at the balcony, feeling the cold wind on her face as she recalled all the memories she shared with her family. Then, she felt warmth radiating from her back. She opened her eyes and saw Kihyun back hugging her, hugging her body close to him. It was really warm and Haesoo surprisingly didn't flinched or pushed him away. And that, Kihyun was happy about it. "What are you doing out here? It's cold, love.." Haesoo softly sighed and stared at the moon. It was a crescent moon tonight. "You're lucky tonight that I'm not punching you in the face right now.." Kihyun chuckled and placed his head near her neck. Haesoo felt shivers running down her spine as she could felt warm breaths on her neck but it was comforting. "What's in your mind right now?" Haesoo hesitated to tell him about it. The thoughts running in her mind. Kihyun could sensed the hesitation and before she could answer him, he placed a soft and warm kiss on her cheeks. "It's okay. Tell me when you're ready. I will always be there for you.."

 

Haesoo was glad that Kihyun didn't see how her cheeks turned red from the kiss. "You look cute when you blushed.." Or perhaps not. Haesoo madly blushed and tried to break the hug but Kihyun tightened it and chuckled at her cute actions. "Okay..okay.. I'm sorry.. Can we just stay like this for a while?" Haesoo stopped struggling and let him stayed for a while. Once again, Soo was surprised at her actions tonight. She felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach and she admitted that she loved the warmth from Kihyun. Like she wanted it to last and didn't want to let it go. For the first time ever, she wanted Kihyun to hug her again and again. It made her feel secure in his arms. Too bad Kihyun didn't get the chance to witness a small smile on Haesoo's face. He just wanted to enjoy the skinship they're sharing now.

 

Back at the dance floor, Haemin and Wonho enjoyed their time alone. Haemin felt secured and safe in Wonho's arms. She didn't know what was going with her. One day she was scared to be close with the werewolf in front of her and now she was felling safe with the werewolf like no one would dare to break them apart. While dancing, Haemin saw Soo and Kihyun at the balcony alone. She remembered Haesoo asked about her parents and her adjustment to the surroundings around her. Supernaturals living in this world, she should be scared of them but that fear never came. She too missed her parents, the moments they spent together at the green pasture. Wonho stopped moving when he realized how his wife stopped looking at him but instead her eyes were staring at the marbled floor. He lifted his wife's chin and smiled warmly down at her.

 

"What's wrong, love?" Wonho asked while caressing her cheek. Haemin realized she could depend on him. She gave him a small smile and shook her head. "I..just feeling thirsty.." Wonho nodded and led his wife back to the table where his pack were so that he could grabbed a drink for his wife. Once Haemin was with the pack, Minhyuk stared at the woman in front of him. He tilted his head to look carefully at Haemin. It's not like he was checking her out but his wolf senses were telling him something. "I felt something in her.." The wolf in Minhyuk said and growled lowly when his wolf sensed vampires walking towards them. Minhyuk turned his attention to the vampires who were staring at Haemin. "Now,now.. I'm only here for a chit-chat.." Haemin turned and saw Ruby and BTS. "Can't women have their chit chats?" Shownu montioned Haemin to stand closer to the pack before turning his attention to Ruby. "Your Grace, you do understand the boundaries we have here.." Ruby chuckled. "Of course I do but that girl there sure attracted me.." Ruby pointed at Haemin who stood behind Jooheon. "Come out and have a talk with me, deary.. I would like to have nice chat with you.."

 

"You stay away from her.." Wonho came back with drinks both on his hands as he glared at Ruby. Wonho placed the drinks on the table before going to his wife. Ruby smirked as she witnessed how close Haemin and Wonho were. "Well.. This is interesting.. A human already feeling so close to a werewolf who took her away from her parents.." Haemin widened her eyes. Ruby knew she hit the jackpot so she started to walk towards Haemin. Ruby clicked her fingers and BTS sprung into action. In a blink of an eye, Shownu was against the wall with RM choking him, Jin choking Wonho, Suga choking Minhyuk, Jimin choking Hyungwon, V choking Jooheon and Jungkook choking I.M. Haemin shook in fear when Ruby stood in front of her. She grabbed Haemin's face and stared deeply into her eyes.

 

"Whither my love, wherever you be, 

Through time and space, take my heart..."

 

Haemin's eyelids slowly closing, she can't hear Wonho calling out and soon fell into darkness.

 

"...nearer to thee..."

Sorry for the slow updates! I will try my best to update more. Ideas don't come easily hahahhaa but I will do my best to finish this story! I hope you guys enjoy reading them :)