07..

Deadly Sacrifices (Not Continuing)

"Aishh hyung.. You totally ruin my fun.." The brown haired vampire pouted while walking towards the mansion in front of them. The orange haired vampire shook his head in annoyance and opened the door. They reached the living room with the others there too. "Hoseok ahh! Where's the coconut haired boy!!" The mentioned vampire gulped as he saw the pink haired vampire walking towards them with fire burning in his eyes.

 

"Come on , Jin hyung! I just went out for a while.." The younger vampire pouted and whined. "You don't make excuses to me , Jungkook.. It's your turn to wash the dishes and you ran off!!" Jin pulled Jungkook's ear as he guided him to the kitchen. Jungkook winced in pain at the pressure Jin was pulling his ears. Hoseok joined the others at the living room and sat between Namjoon and Taehyung. "So.. Hoseok.. What have you found?" Hoseok just shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing special.." His mind slowly drifted at the sleeping beauty he saw that night.

 

The silver haired vampire soon came out while the blood that was dripping at his lips. Hoseok turned his head to the vampire and smirked. "I see you are having your fun time , huh Jimin?" Jimin smirked and continued the leftover blood on his fingers. Namjoon's body went tensed and stood up from the sofa. The others reacted at the sudden tension in the air. Namjoon turned his head to the others and nodded. "It's time.. She's here.." Namjoon lead the others upstairs and stood in front of the black and red door. They took a deep breath before opening the door. 

 

The door opened and revealed a beautiful woman in her off shoulder dress in front of them. Bangtan lowered their heads and placed their hands on their heart area. The woman turned her head and smiled. "Come in , Bangtan.." Jungkok who was the last vampire to walk into the room closed the door behind him. Bangtan lowered their head and waited for the woman's next command. The woman gracefully walked around Bangtan , slowly judging them from toe to head. Her eyes stopped at Jimin. 

 

"Jimin.." She called out to him. Jimin turned his body to face her but his head was still lowered. The woman lifted the vampire's chin and Jimin's red eyes widened at the beauty of the woman. The woman had a soft smile on her face. Her other hand went towards his lips , brushing it and finally reached the part where there was blood stain at the end of his lips. The woman the blood on her fingers , sending warmth to Jimin's cheeks. The woman started to lean in closer to Jimin but stopped when her attention focused on J-Hope who was staring at the floor.

 

Jimin's cheeks blushed as his cheeks met the warmth of the woman's breath. His eyes opened and saw the woman slowly walking towards Hoseok. Jimin was not satisfied by it and went back , standing behind Namjoon. Hoseok flinched when the woman touched his cheeks. "R-Ruby.." The woman smiled and caressed his cheeks. "You looked like you had something on your mind , my dear Hope.." Hoseok gulped at the warm touch on his cheeks. "I'Its nothing.." Ruby's fore finger stopped when Hoseok refused to tell her what was on his mind. She took her fingers away from the face and stared deeply into Hoseok's eyes.

 

"You dare to lie to me , Hoseok?" Hoseok quickly kneeled down to the carpet and lowered his head. "I-I'm sorry.." Ruby returned to her black and red armed chair in front of BTS. She crossed her legs and prompted her chin on her palm while staring at Hoseok who was kneeling on the carpeted floor. "So..tell me Hoseok.. What was on your mind?" Before Hoseok could answered her , Ruby sensed something different. She lifted her fingers and hushed Hoseok who was stuttering to answer her. Hoseok sealed his mouth close and lifted his head a little to see Ruby's eyes glowing in red.

 

"It seems like everyone had something on their mind.." Each of them widened their eyes. The annoyed Ruby clicked her tongue and sighed out loudly. She felt annoyed and BTS knew what would happened to them if Ruby was annoyed. They quickly kneeled down on the carpeted floor. "Ruby.. We didn't mean to hide it from you.." Ruby got up from her chair and stared at BTS on the floor. "Boys..Boys.. It looks like you boys deserve some punishment.. It really gets on my nerves.." Namjoon bowed and laid his head on the floor. "Please.. I deserve this punishment for not being a responsible leader for the boys.." Ruby stared at Namjoon who was begging to let his brothers safe from the punishment.

 

"I'm not going to allow this time , Namjoon.. Each of you will get your punishment.. Let's start with you , shall we?" Ruby's fore finger pointed at the black haired vampire who was hiding behind the leader. The vampire that got chosen got up from the kneeling position and bowed. "I accept the punishment.." Ruby smirked and clicked her fingers. The rest of Bangtan felt something strong pushing them out of the room. The door was closed with a click sound. Ruby stared at the black haired vampire and smirked. She got closer to him and caressed his face. "Now , Jungkookie.. Tell me.. Who is that girl in your mind?"

heyyyyyy! here's the update! it's quite short but I hope you guys like it! Enjoy reading everyone :)