06..

Deadly Sacrifices (Not Continuing)

Haemin never tasted such delicious food before. Back home , she always had bread and warm soup for every meal. Her smiled dropped and she stopped eating. She stared at the delicious meat in front of her. The images of her parents and the open grass flashed into her mind. She missed her parents. She missed home. Wonho who sat beside her saw the sudden stop from his wife. He noticed her face was plastered with sadness.

 

He gulped down his red wine before putting his hand on top of hers. Haemin jumped at the warmth touch on her hand and turned her head to Wonho who was smiling warmly at her. Haemin doesn't smiled back because the main in front of her was the one to force her parents to marry the person she does not love. She felt anger burning in her but seeing the man in front of her smiling warmly at her with the eyes made her anger diminished. Her heart unknowingly beat faster everytime the warm smile directed towards her.

 

She was disturbed when the sound of the chair pulling back was heard. Everyone in the room started to gasp when they saw Haesoo just poured water on Kihyun. Kihyun smirked and shook off the water that was pouring on his head. Haemin could see anger plastered on her face. Her eyes widened when Haesoo left the room and ran upstairs to her room. Haemin excused herself and ran after her sister. 

 

Wonho turned his head to Kihyun who was smirking while wiping the excess water on his clothes. "What have you done?" Kihyun smirked and tossed the towel to the maids. "I just claimed what was mine.." Jooheon clapped his hands. "Well done , hyung.." Kihyun felt satisfied after claiming Haesoo's first kiss. Yes. Her freakimg first kiss. The others were satisfied by Kihyun's bold moves and complimented for his moves. But Kihyun's smirked dropped when he saw his wife's face. Sad. Disappointment. Anger. 

 

Kohyun somehow softened when he saw the tears b at her eyes. He mentally sighed and he knew he messed up this time. He knew he had to apologised to her sooner or later. In the room , Haesoo clenched her fist on anger as Kihyun got her first kiss. Her tears fell as she knew the kiss was for someone who was her loved ones but Kihyun is not her loved ones. She hated him. She hated him for forcing her to marry him. She hated him that she had to be away from her parents. 

 

Haesoo turned her head when she heard the door closing. Her body softened when she realized it was her sister came to check on her. "Soo ahh.. What's wrong?" Haesoo sobbed as she ran to her sister's warm embrace. Haemin sighed and calmed her by patting her head. Haesoo told her everything through her sobs. Haemin guided her to the bed and patted her bed. "Unnie.. I hate him.." Haemin cupped Soo's face and wiped the tears that fell down her cheeks. "I know.." Haesoo laid her head on Min's lap and asked something that sent Haemin's eyes widened.

 

"Unnie.. Do you hate Wonho?" Haemin questioned herself. "Do I hate Wonho?" She seems she can't bring herself to answer her sister's question. At the mention of 'Wonho' , her heart beats faster again. Sensing the patting on her head stopped , Soo got up from her Min's lap and stared at her sister who was daydreaming into the blank space. "Unnie..Gwenchana?"

 

Haemin pushed her thoughts away and turned to Soo. She smiled. "I hate him too.." Haesoo smiled when Min had the same answer as her sister. Soo laid back down on Min's lap and slowly drifted to sleep. Haemin sighed and looked down at Soo. "I'm sorry , Soo.. I think I-" She was cut when someone knocked on the door. Startled by the sudden knock , Soo was awake. The door slowly opened and the maids came in. They bowed.

 

"Your Highness.. Sir Kihyun wanted to see Haesoo at the garden.." Haesoo frowned. "Tell him that I'm not seeing him tonight.." The maids jumped at Soo's anger in her voice. "B-But.." Haesoo cut her by shushing her maids. "Get out! All of you!" The maids quickly bowed and left the room. The maids ran down the stairs and made their way to the garden where Kihyun was waiting. Kihyun turned his head at the sound of footsteps.

 

His smile dropped when he realized it was the maids. "I'm sorry , Your Highness. She said she won't be meeting you tonight.." Kihyun groaned and demanded the maids to get out of his sight. He kicked the innonect grass to vent out his anger. "A dog like you shouldn't venting out your anger on the innocent grass tho.." Kihyun widened his eyes and turned his head to see a silhouette standing at one of the lamp post. Kihyun knew who it was , judging from the voice.

 

The man jumped down from the lamp post and stood out from the shadow. He smirked as he started to walk around Kihyun. "Pretty face like you can't even convince your wife to meet you here.. What a shame.. I thought I could have a look at her tho.." Kihyun growled and wanted to choke him to death but the vampire was faster. He dodged the werewolf man and tssked. "Nuh uh.. You will regret it if you touch me.." Kihyun ignored the brown haired vampire and charged towards the vampire. "You little mushroom hair!"

 

The vampire stopped at the little nickname given by the werewolf. He turned his head and glared at the werewolf. "What did you call me?" Kihyun knew that triggered the vampire. He smirked. "Little. Mushroom. Hair." The vampire clenched his fist in anger and charged towards the werewolf. The vampire and the werewolf soon started a fight. Kihyun transformed into his wolf form and bit one of the vampire's leg. The vampire groaned and kicked him in the face. The werewolf whined loudly at the pain , causing his pack members to jump out of the couch. One by one transformed into their wolf forms and ran to the garden.

 

Shownu growled and stopped Kihyun from making another move at the vampire. The vampire smirked and stared at the wounds caused by the bite. The wounds slowly healed. "You know.. I can take you all down right here...right now." Before the vampire could do anything , someone held him back by grabbing onto his back collar. "Ahh hyung!! Let me go!!" The wolves tensed when they sensed another vampire in their garden. The orange haired vampire shook his head at the maknae's behaviour. "You little idiot! You're gonna make us all get killed by JIN!!"

 

The tension between the wolves and the vampire soon broke when they heard gasps. They turned their head to see a female witnessing everything in front of her. The orange haired vampire smirked as he laid his eyes on Haemin. He winked at the girl when the girl laod her eyes on him. Wonho felt jealous and charged at the vampire. The vampire soon disappeared with another vampire he was holding. Wonho walked towards Haemin. Haemin couldn't believed what she just saw. Werewolves and vampires. They existed.

 

Wonho was twice the size as Haemin. The wolf hovered her and her face. The female's eyes widened again as the creature wanted her to pat his head. "W-Wonho?" The wolf nodded and the female's face again. Haemin felt relieved it was just Wonho. She heard the maids gasping after putting her sister back to sleep. She came down the stairs and saw everything at the garden. Haemin carefully placed her hand on the wolf's head , slowly patting it. The wolf wagged its tail in excitement and closed his eyes to enjoy the warmth on his head.

 

Shownu , the black wolf , got back into the castle with other pack members following from behind. Haemin smiled as the fur was silky and soft under her hands. After a few minutes of patting , Wonho went to the alpha as it was calling for him. The maids helped Haemin back to her room , helping her to change into night gowns for her to sleep in. Providing her the warm blankets and the softest pillow for her to have a good night sleep. Haemin couldn't sleep that night as she recalled back the incidents just now. She finally knew Wonho and the others were werewolves but soon her thoughts slowly drifted to the orange haired vampire who winked at her.

 

There were questions running wildly inside her head but all the thinking made her brain gone tired and soon she fell asleep on her bed. Wothout her noticing , a pair of red eyes staring at the sleeping beauty outside the window. He smirked as he continued to stare at the sleeping beauty. "Let's meet again , sleeping beauty.."