14...

Deadly Sacrifices (Not Continuing)

With the sun high up in the sky, she was sitting on the green grass under a shady tree. She smiled as she witnessed the beauty of nature in front of her. The grass dancing as the wind blew the 8m. Birds singing a lullaby and it calmed her mind. That is her type of relaxation. Her eyes closed with her back against the tree, enjoying the birds singing and the sound of the wind blowing. She frowned when she realized the sun had gone hiding behind the thick clouds. She opened her eyes and widened her eyes. The green surroundings became gray. Everything was dark and it was not the surroundings she was in just now. She stood up from her spot and looked around her.

 

Flowers wilthered and the grass turned yellowish. She looked up and the sun was completely blocked by the thick and gray clouds. It was so dark as there were no light passing through those thick clouds. Fear came. She knew she had to rush back home. NOW. She started running. She can't find her way home so her legs brought her somewhere else. All she knows now, she must get away from there as fast as she could. Suddenly, the rain came. It was a heavy rain and she need to find shelter soon. But with the heavy rain, it was hard for her eyesight to see what was in front of her. She ran deeper into the woods and found an old wooden gazebo sitting in the middle of the woods. She went to the gazebo and found shelter from the heavy rain. 

 

She panted. Her clothes were wet and the temperature was dropping fast due to the cold and heavy rain. She started shivering. She hugged her cold body to warm herself but it was no use. Her eyelids were starting to feel heavy and cannot hold on much longer. Her eyesight turned blurry and she couldn't see what was in front of her. Someone stood in front of her. Not one but more. Before she could pinpoint what was in front of her, she heard a faint voice.

 

"Bring her to me..."

 

Related image

Haemin woke up from the dream she was having. Her eyes widened and her breaths were heavy, She hugged her body as she felt cold. She looked at her surroundings and realized she was back at the palace. She jumped in shocked when she felt movements next to her. She turned her head and saw Wonho sleeping peacefully next to her. She closed her eyes, trying to steady her breaths. She got off from the bed and she felt dizzy when she placed her foot on the carpeted floor. She fell back to the bed and the movements woke Wonho up. He sat up and saw his wife at the end of the bed. "Min! You're awake!" Wonho crawled towards his wife and hugged her tightly.

 

"What happened?" Haemin asked and Wonho sighed. "You don't remember?" Haemin blinked her eyes and shook her head. Wonho embraced her again and her hair. "I will tell you later but you still need rest.." Haemin nodded and let Wonho to bring her back to the bed. She cuddled closer to Wonho and she felt secured when Wonho placed warm kisses on the crown of her head. Wonho her hair and hummed a soft lullaby for Haemin to get back to sleep. Wonho noticed the soft snores coming out from Haemin and softly chuckled at her cute sleeping habits. But the smile didn't last long as he recalled back the incidents at the party.

 

Flashback...

 

Wonho's anger boiled when he saw his wife fainted in front of him. He gripped Jin's hands that were choking him on the neck and glared at him. "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!!" With that outburst, Wonho was turned into a wolf and the wolf pounced on Jin. He harshly bit on the vampire's shoulders. Jin shouted in pain. Ruby let Haemin's face go and the girl fell to the ground. Wonho growled at Ruby and pounced on her but Ruby was fast enough to dodge the wolf and gave the wolf a kick in the stomach. Wonho growled at the hard impact on his stomach. He got back on his feet and walked towards Haemin who was on the ground, standing protectively from the vampires. 

 

"One day... she will be mine.. Her blood.. Her body.. Everything.. will be mine.." Ruby smirked. She sensed presence running towards her and J-Hope sprung into actions. He grabbed the man's leg that was about to land on Ruby. "Oopss.. Did I ruin your romantic moments with your wife?" Ruby turned and saw Kihyun being tackled down by J-Hope. She smirked and shook her head. "Come on, wolves.. I thought you are powerful.. Beasts that ripped flesh and broke bones.." Wonho, the wolf took daring steps towards Ruby and snarled at her. "LEE HO SEOK! Stand down!" Wonho halted when Shownu who was choked by RM commanded him. Ruby chuckled and walked towards Shownu. "Ohh, my dear Hyun Woo.. Being careful as always.." Ruby caressed Shownu's cheeks before asking BTS to let go of MONSTA X. Haesoo who was watching there shook in fear especially when she saw her sister fainted. She ran towards her sister who was still unconscious on the ground. "Min.. gwenchana? Min ahh!" 

 

She shook her sister but Haemin was still not waking up. Ruby combed her wavy hair and smirked. J-Hope went to help Jin who was hurt. Ruby looked at Jin whose face had scruntched up in pain. Ruby's face turned serious. Wonho who was still in his wolf form, stood protectively in front of the sisters and glared at the vampires. "This is so not fair. You hurt my boys..." Haesoo shivered in fear when Ruby walked towards them. She hugged her sister to protect her sister from the vampire. Wonho growled but Ruby shut him up by throwing him. Haesoo and Haemin were unprotected. Before the rest of MONSTA X could reacted, they were all pinned down by BTS. Soo widened her eyes as she felt pressure on her neck and she was lifted from the ground. She choked as the pressure got stronger. Her eyes weakly opened to see Ruby had choked her by using telekinesis. "Y-You c-coward..." Ruby smirked before dropping the girl to the ground. 

 

Haesoo groaned in pain. "You sure have the courage to talk back at me.." Ruby cut her wrist, the blood dripping down the marbled floor sending all the vampires bared their teeth at the delicious smell of blood. The blood that was on the marbled floor started to change forms. Haesoo stared at the blood starting to change into a serpent. Haesoo widened her eyes in fear and slowly backed away from the scary creature. MONSTA X struggled underneath the vampires but to no avail. The serpent slithered and hissed at Haesoo. She closed her eyes as she waited for the pain but she felt nothing. She opened her eyes and saw someone standing in front of her. Protecting her. 

"You dare to cause trouble in my palace, Ruby?" 

The deep voice sent shivers down Haesoo's spine. The man was in white suit and he stood with the word 'power' all over him. BTS released Monsta X and bowed to the gentleman. Ruby gulped and lowered her body to bow at the Great Leader. The serpent melted and evaporated into thin air. 

"Forgive me, Your Highness." Ruby kept her eyes down on the floor as she knew the Great Leader was glaring down at her. The Great Leader cleared his throat and stared at Haesoo. She saw the gentleman's hand outstretched for her to take. She took the man's hand and carefully stood up from the ground. 

"Thank you, Your Highness." Haesoo bowed. The Great Leader motioned Haesoo to follow him. She turned her head, looking at Monsta X for any signs of danger but none of them dare to keep their eyes on the the Great Leader. Haesoo turned her head to her unconscious sister who was on the floor before looking at the Great Leader who was back facing her.

"Do not worry about your sister, you mortal. Come with me now." Haesoo followed the man. The Great Leader waved his hands in the air and everyone continued their party in the ball, acting like nothing happened. 

Flashback ended...

 

Wonho was sitting up with his back against the bed rest as he stared at the moon started to going down and the sun was about to rise. He sighed as the tiredness finally kicked in. He yawned and gave a peck on Haemin's head before going to sleep. He hugged Haemin close to his chest. Her soft heartbeats kept his tired eyes closed and fell into a warm sleep. Wonho only hoped that he could stay with Haemin forever. Forever till death pulls them apart.

Heyy guyss. Sorry for the slow updates. I am trying to find the motivation and of course some ideas to keep myself writing. I will try my best to update the story. Of course I don't have to tell all of you that BTS had their comeback at Billboard or WIN TOP SOCIAL ARTIST FOR THE SECOND TIME or getting number 1 in Billboard Hot 200 (if I'm not mistaken, please dont blame me). Continue to love all 7 of them! LOVE 7 OF THEM!! NOT SOLO STANS!! Have a great day everyone :D