02..

Deadly Sacrifices (Not Continuing)

                    02..

Father soon reached home and the family ran out of the house to welcome Father back home. Father tried to show his nervous and scared face to his family so he put a fake smile on his face and hugged his family who welcomed him back. Mother knew something was wrong with Father. When Mother told the girls to go back into the house , she held onto Father's hand and gave him a worried look.

 

Father sighed and finally the tears he had been holding burst out. Haesoo and Haemin were by the windows. They were shocked to see their father crying outside. Haesoo wanted to comfort her father but Haemin stopped her when Mother and Father started to talk. Father told Mother everything about what just happened. Mother gasped and tears rolled down her cheeks. Haesoo and Haemin widened their eyes at the shocking news. They have to marry Sir Kihyun and Sir Wonho.

 

Haesoo couldn't stand any longer and ran out of the house. "What is the meaning of this?" Father and Mother jumped at Haesoo's sudden appearance. They lowered their head and sobbed. "Mother..Father.." Haemin came out from the house too but nothing came out from her parents. "I'm sorry.." Father apologised. Haesoo and Haemin felt sad too. They hugged Mother and Father as they comforted each other. "Is this true , Father?" Father hesitantly nodded. "I'm sorry.. If I don't agree , they will forcefully snatched you two away.." The sisters sighed and comforted Father who was crying. 

 

What will happen next? How is the sisters going to face the situations now?

 

Soo was feeding the horses at the barn and cleaning up the barn while her sister Haemin was at the corn sections. Soo was deep in her thoughts , thinking what she had to do to avoid the force marriage with the aristocrats. While cleaning up the poops in the barn , one of the horses neighed nervously causing all the houses neighed too. Haesoo woke up from her deep thoughts and went to check the situations.

 

Her eyes widened when she saw a tall silhouette in front of her , calming the horses down with his gentle touch. "W-Who are you?" Haesoo asked as she felt nervous at the aura giving by the man in front of her. The man turned his head and smirked when he saw Haesoo in front of him. Haesoo's eyes widened again when she realised it was Sir Kihyun. Haesoo took a few steps away from him but was stopped when he held onto her wrist. She gasped when Kihyun fast reflexes placed his arms around Soo and put his face at her neck , taking in the sweet scent.

 

"Why are you running away from me , love?" Haesoo felt uncomfortable with Kihyun's face at her neck. She struggled but Kihyun was stronger than her as he hugged her waist tightly , not easily letting her go. "Let go of me!" Haesoo tried to break free but Kihyun pushed her to the wooden wall , holding both of her wrist above her head.

 

"Why would I do that , love? Hmm..you smell so good.." Haesoo gasped when Kihyun bit her skin. Haesoo pushed Kihyun away and touched her skin where Kihyun had bit her. She touched it and noticed no blood was on her palm. Kihyun chuckled and smirked. "You thought I was a vampire ehh?" Haesoo saw the man's eyes turning gold when he hold onto Soo's wrist again. Haesoo tried to free herself from the tight grip but failed when Kihyun pulled her to his embrace.

 

"I'm not a filthy vampire like them.. Don't be afraid of me , love.." Taking in her scent for the last time before leaving , Haesoo was left there with her eyes widened. She touched the skin again where she felt Kihyun bite. It sent shivers down her spine as she recalled the gold pair of eyes. She placed her hand on her chest , trying to calm her fast beating heart.

 

She was deep in her thoughts but when she realised what just happened , her eyes widened and quickly ran out of the barn. Hoping she is not too late. Haemin was at the corn session , searching for fresh grown corn to be pulled out. When she was searching saw a pair of golden eyes staring at her. When she looked back at the drection , it was not there anymore. She felt goosebumps running around her skin. She felt someone was there staring at her. She took a few steps away and wanted to leave the place.

 

She gasped and almost screamed when she felt a presence behind her. A hand covered from screaming in fear. Haemin breathed in fear. She closed her eyes tightly , not wating to face the person who was behind her. She jumped when she felt warm breaths breathing to her neck. The hairs behind her neck stood. "You look gorgeous as always , dearest.." Haemin gulped and slowly felt the hand on slowly putting it down. She opened her eyes slowly and widened when she saw Wonho in front of her. She gasped and stood away from him. Wonho smirked as his golden eyes flashed.

 

"Y-You.." Wonho smiled and touched her cheeks. Haemin flinched at the touch. She saw how his golden eyes flashed everytime Wonho touched her cheeks. Haemin knew Wonho is not a person. Wonho's ears perked when he heard quiet howlings. Haemin does not have a sharp hearing but it was a faint howl she heard. Wonho's smiles faded. 

 

Wonho pulled Haemin to his embrace. "I will be back for you , dearest.. You will be mine.." Haemin flinched again when she felt warm lips on her neck. Wonho pulled away from the hug and disappeared into the corn field. Haemin touched her neck , the spot where Wonho had kissed her. Haemin should be afraid of her but she was attracted by the beautiful golden eyes Wonho had. She doesn't know why there was a weird feeling in her that she can't shook off. 

 

Haemin pressed her lips thinly and finally released the breath she had been holding. She stopped farming corns and left the field. "Unnie!!" Haemin turned her head and saw Soo running towards her with fear written on her face. "What's wrong , Soo?" Haemin was worried as she cupped Haesoo's cheeks. "Min! Are you okay? Wonho was here , didn't he?"

 

Haemin slightly widened her eyes and nodded. When realisation hit her hard , she placed her arms around Soo. "Kihyun was here too , right?" Haesoo shook in fear as Min hugged her. She nodded and Min comforted her. From afar , two pairs of golden eyes staring the sisters.

 

"You sure take your time , Wonho.." Wonho tssked and glared at Kihyun. "If it wasn't your stupid howl , I would spend the whole day with her.." Kihyun smirked as he stood up from his squatting position. Wonho turned his head from Kihyun and his sharp sight caught a faint bitemark on Haesoo. Wonho smirked and stood up too. "I guess you are getting more impatient.. Marking the girl ehh.." Kihyun turned away from the Wonho and focused on Haesoo.

 

"The early bird always get the worms first.." Wonho smirked and shook his head. Kihyun then walked away after satisfied staring at the sisters. Wonho soon followed suit from behind. The sun is setting. Soon , the men turned into a four legged creature , running deep into the forests.

So what do you think about the story? I hope you guys like it! I will continue to try my best! Please vote for BTS in MAMA! MAMA is coming soon and I can't wait for it!!! >.<