11...

Deadly Sacrifices (Not Continuing)

fit-on-the-fly-flourish-divider1-1024x96.png"No! You better get that thing away from me!!"

Haesoo was running around her room and of course away from the maids who were trying to get her dressed up for the ball.

"Please , Your Highness.. We have to get you dress up for the ball."

"NOOO! What kind of dress is that?!"

The maids sighed and tried to corner Soo from running away again. Soo was standing near the window. 

"Step away or I..I will JUMP!!"

The maids gasped and stop cornering her. The maids backed away and started panicking. Trying to sweet talk Soo to step away from the window. Hearing the commotions from the room , Haemin came into the room with fully dressed. The maids bowed. Haemin shook her head when she saw Haesoo behaving like a child.

"Come on, Soo.. We are going to be late for the ball.."

Soo pouted. She got to admit, Haemin looked gorgeous in her white silky dress with a strapped sweet heart neckline, showing little of her s and with the dress hugging her figure showing off her curves. Soo felt jealous at her sister's beautiful features. Haemin grabbed Soo away from the window and sat her down facing the mirror.

"Soo.. You are not a child anymore.. You have to act like your age.."

Soo's shoulders slumped and avoided the stares given by her sister at the mirror. Haemin tied Soo's hair into a lovely bun with some loosing hairs hanging. The maids helped with the makeup with soft coloured blushes on her cheeks and light pink lipstick for her lips. Soo was not used with all the substances on her face. With the hair and makeup done, the maids helped with her dress.

Unlike Haemin's dress, Soo's dress was an off shoulder white silky dress with flowy skirts everytime she made little movements. Haemin smiled proudly as she stared at her sister's dress and makeup. The maids bowed and left the room. Haemin helped Soo with the last touch ups before leaving the room. She noticed there were no smile on Soo's face. Her movements stopped and stared at her sister.

"Soo.. what's wrong?"

Soo bit her bottom lips and gathered her breath before facing her sister.

"I-It looks like you are getting used to the lifestyle here, Min.."

Haemin widened her eyes. It made her realized that she was getting used to the lifestyle in the castle. The life where you got taken care and fed well. The life where you don't have to do anything because there were maids everywhere to aid you. It hit Haemin deep and was froze moments after Soo snapped her sister out of realization.

"I-I.."

Before Haemin could answer Soo. Soo cut her in.

"Have you forgotten about mother and father?"

That hit Haemin deep in the core. Haemin clenched her fist in anger and glared at her sister. Her eyes burned in anger as she glared at Soo. Soo widened her eyes when she noticed Haemin's eyes turned red. But when Soo blinked her eyes, Haemin's eyes were back to normal. Soo stepped away from her sister and continued to stare at her sister in disbelief. She knew she had seen her sister's eyes slowly turning red but it was gone when she blinked her eyes.

Was it her imagination?

The tension moments broke when someone came into the room. Haemin cleared and compose herself. She turned and saw Kihyun and Wonho by the door. Kihyun smiled warmly when he saw his wife dressing beautifully for the ball. He walked towards his wife and hugged her by the waist. He leaned his face against her cheeks, completely satisfied with how beautiful his wife was. 

Haesoo was not disturbed by the man beside her. She was still questioning herself about the eyes she seen from Haemin. Soo stared at her sister who smiled warmly at Wonho. Soo felt a tinge of anger in her. She can't believe herself as she saw how loving Haemin's eyes were when Haemin was staring at Wonho who hugged her. Wonho smirked at Soo who was touching every part of Haemin's back.

Haesoo glared at the erted man who walked her sister out of the room with his hands landing on petite waist. Kihyun snapped Haesoo's mind when he landed a chaste kiss on her cheeks. 

"Are you ready, baby?"

Haesoo glared at the man beside her.

"Don't ever call me that.."

Soo pushed his hands away from her waist and walked out of the room. Her attempts failed when a strong pair of hands held her wrist, pulling her. The move sent her bumping on the man's chest. Kihyun smirked.

"Feisty wife. You should always stick to me or you rather want the vampires you dry?"

"Get your filthy hands away from me!"

Soo tried to escape from his grip but her attempts kept on failing. Kihyun pushed her closer as she gasped when their noses touched. Kihyun smirked and caressed her cheeks.

"Don't you dare challenge me, baby.. I would do anything for you.."

Haesoo gulped when she noticed his eyes were giving chills down her spine. Kihyun smirked as she was satisfied that it was him that made her like this and he liked it. 

"We shouldn't let the others wait, baby. We don't want to be late for the ball."

Soo finally cooperated with the man who was pulling her out of the room. The others were waiting for the couple in the living room. Haesoo saw how her sister, Haemin being comfortable in Wonho's arms. She felt uneasy when Wonho hugged her sister close and giving her cheeks soft kisses. Haemin looked like she wasn't bother by it. 

"Yah.. We don't want to be late to the ball. If you rather staying at home, make sure you don't trash the living room.."

Shownu glared at Wonho who was half making out with his wife. Wonho softly chuckled and pulled his wife to his side before leaving the house. Soo felt hurt as her sister was completely ignoring her presence. Taking the advantanges, Kihyun grabbed her waist and left the house with the others following from behind. They got into their gold and silver carriage and now making their way to the grand ballroom.

During their ride to the ball, Soo had her mind full of her sister. The eyes and her sudden behaviour. It really bother her. Kihyun felt worried and scooted closer to his wife. Taking a closer look at his wife's face features. 

The long eyelashes and her big round brown eyes mix perfectly with dark smoke make ups. He caressed her cheeks and held her hand.

"Hey.. you okay?"

Soo snapped out of her thoughts and turned her head to Kihyun. For the first time ever, Soo could hear comforting sounds coming from him. She sighed and nodded.

"You don't have to be so caring towards me.."

Kihyun frowned and used his fore finger to turn her head towards him. 

"You're my wife.. of course I have to care about you.."

Haesoo widened her eyes slightly. In his eyes, she was trapped in his warmth. The warmth she had been wanting for so long. She gulped and looked away. She felt dizzy and confused. But what worst are..

She could have sworn that she felt butterflies flying in her stomach.

The warmth she felt just now sent her heart beating in not her normal heart beating speed. 

"Why am I feeling this?"

fit-on-the-fly-flourish-divider1-1024x96.pngheyy guys, you guys must have been wondering why am I updating in such a long time! I am so sorry for the late updates because I somehow lost the touch so yeaa it made me took so long to continue the plot but dont worry! I will try my best to update IF my pre-university is not in the way. Well, I hope you guys enjoy reading and continue to anticipate my update xD