04..

Deadly Sacrifices (Not Continuing)

         04..

Time flies and who would have thought with just blink of an eye , time flies like a rocket. Everyone always wanted to have the power to stop time or maybe to turn back time. We all knew we don't have the power to do so. The sisters staring at their rooms for the last time before walking down the small stairs. Each step they took were heavy. When they reached the small living room , their eyes can't hold the tears they had been holding. Their parents cried , not wanting their precious daughters to leave them.

 

Soo stared at her crying parents who were helplessly sitting at the wooden chair with the guards armed with black and gold armors on their body , blocking the sisters from coming near to their parents. Soo turned her head to the door and saw Wonho and Kihyun waiting for them by the carriage. The carriage was black and gold too. The horses neighed and huffed. Soo could see the smirks on the aristocrats' face. Haemin wanted to talk to her parents for one last time but the guards stopped her.

 

Haesoo clenched her fist tightly and punched the guards on the face. The guard fell backwards at the hard punch. He groaned and cursed at Haesoo for pnching him. "You !!" The guard stood in front of Haesoo and glared at her deadly. Haesoo was pulled away by Haemin , scared the guard would do something bad to her sister. Wonho and Kihyun stepped into the scene. "You dare to call my wife a ?" The guard widened their eyes and quickly kneeled down.

 

"My apologies , Sir Kihyun.." Kihyun glared at the guard and kicked him on the chin. The guard shouted in pain at the hard punch on his face. "That's for calling my wife a .." The guard's lips was badly bruised and bleeding. Haemin gulped at Kihyun's actions towads the guard. Wonho turned his head to Haemin who was shaking in fear behind Haesoo. He walked to Haemin's side and pulled Haemin to his side.

 

Haesoo widened her eyes and wanted to pull her sister back but the guards stopped her from doing so. Haemin was in Wonho's embrace and Soo was so not happy with Wonho's hand on her sister's head , caressing her head liked she is one of his pet. Wonho smirked at Haesoo's death glare. "Now..now.. My sister in law.. Can't you see my wife is scare?" Wonho's smirk widened when he saw Soo's clenched fist shook in anger.

 

"If only death glares do exist.." Haesoo mumbled but Wonho heard her clearly. Wonho pulled Haemin out of the house before saying goodbye to her parents. She was scared to do anything because once she did , they might do something bad to Haesoo and her parents. She forced herself to follow Wonho and got into the carriage with her soon to be husband by her side. Haesoo flinched when Kihyun held her wrist. She hissed at the contact and pushed his hand away. 

 

Kihyun smirked at her feisty actions. He grabbed onto her wrist , pulling her to his chest and his other hand at her waist , stopping her from escaping. Haesoo widened her eyes at the distance between her and Kihyun. Kihyun felt satisfied at his actions and whispered something into her ear. "If you continue to resist me , I might burn down the house..right here..right now.." For the first time , Haesoo's legs shook in fear. She could imagined the house burning down and her parents trapped in the burning house. Haesoo's breath got uneven as she held onto Kihyun's shoulder for support. 

 

Kihyun smirked in satisfaction and carried her bridal style out of the house. The guards soon followed from behind. Mother and Father ran out of the house , trying to reach their daughters but the guards stopped them from doing so. Haesoo stared at her parents from Kihyun's shoulder. Her tears finally fell and the tears wet Kihyun's clothes. Kihyun got into the second carriage which was in front of the carriage which was occupied by Wonho and Haemin. The door of the carriage was closed and the carriage finally move from the small cottage and now on their way to the castle. 

 

Mother and Father stood there watching their precious daughters who were snatched away by the aristocrats. They only hoped their daughters will be okay and hoping that one day.. they will return to their sides. Kihyun was still hugging Haesoo who was crying on his chest. Kihyun silently sighed. Seeing his wife's tears broke his heart. He hugged her closer to his chest and calmed her down by patting her back. Haesoo widened her eyes as she realized what situation she was in now. She pushed Kihyun away and crawled far away from Kihyun. 

 

"Don't touch me.." Kihyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him. Haesoo screamed and struggled to free herself from the tight grip but Kihyun easily pulled her. "You can't run away from me , love.." Kihyun was now hovered over her and Haesoo placed her hands on his chest to stop him from leaning closer to her. She turned her head away , not wanting to look into his eyes. Haesoo didn't noticed how Kihyun's eyes just flashed in gold. Haesoo gulped when she felt the hot breath on her neck. She finally turned her head and faced Kihyun.

 

Her eyes widened when she saw a pair of golden eyes staring deeply into her brown orbs. She doesn't know why she felt dizzy and her eyelids started to feel heavy every time she blinked her eyes. Her sight turned blur and before she lost her consciousness , she felt a warm lips on her forehead. The warm touch on her forehead sent her world into a black hole. Kihyun got off from Haesoo and stared at his wife with his hands non-stop caressing her face. He carefully laid his wife's head on his lap and during the whole ride , his eyes never left her and his hands never left her cheeks.

 

Kihyun stared outside the small window of the carriage. His sharp eyesight caught a silhouette at one of the trees who was spying on them the whole time. The silhouette soon disappeared into the dark woods and Kihyun knew trouble is coming soon. He turned his head to the carriage in front of him. "Someone is spying on us.."

 

While on the other carriage which Haemin and Wonho were in , Haemin forced herself to cling onto Wonho and Wonho was happy that his wife depended on him a lot. Wonho decided to take it on the next level by hiding his face to her neck. Haemin flinched at the sudden contact at her neck. In the end , she pushed Wonho away. Wonho admitted that he was not happy with the response from his wife. His eyes changed and Haemin saw how the golden eyes appeared before her again. 

 

Haemin gulped when Wonho started to come closer to her. Her eyes widened when he grabbed onto her hands and held it above her head. "Don't be scared , dearest.. I won't let anything harm you.." Haemin closed eyes tightly when she felt warm lips on her neck. Heat rose to her cheeks as the kissing went to nibbling her neck. She gulped and went uncomfortable at the sudden actions. Wonho widened his eyes as he felt something dangerous flying towards him. 

 

He hugged Haemin tighter to his chest and saw the dagger inches away from him and Haemin. Haemin widened her eyes at the sharp dagger. Wonho turned his head to the carriage window and saw a silhouette by the trees. He growled as the silhouette slowly disappearing. Wonho felt Haemin shaking in fear under his embrace. He sighed and patted her back , trying to calm her down. "Someone is spying on us.." It was from Kihyun. Wonho knew who it was. "We have to warn Shownu about this.."

 

From a distance , a silver haired in his twenties , smirked as he played with his daggers in his hand. "Yoongi hyung.. you should have seen their face.. Overprotective their wives.." The black haired man smirked and touched his lips. "Nice throw tho , Jiminie.." Jimin , the silver haired man was satisfied at his hyung's compliments. He turned his head and continued to stare at one of the sisters in the carriage. But his thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi. "What do you think of the sisters , Jimin?"

 

He turned his head to Yoongi and realized Yoongi was staring at one of the sisters in the carriage too. "Vulnerable. Weaklings." Yoongi smirked and stood up from his sitting position. "Let's go.. I need my nap.." Jimin chuckled and shook his head. "Hyung! You have been sleeping the whole morning!" Yoongi ignored him and left. Before Jimin was about to leave , he glanced at the carriage again. "I can't wait to see you..Soon.."

heyy guyss! next chap is up and i hope you like it! Thank you for your lovely comments! Please continue to support me! Enjoy reading guyss xD