05..

Deadly Sacrifices (Not Continuing)

 

    05.. 

Birds chirping could be heard. The birds flapping their wings to welcome the bright sunshine and chirped happily by the branches of the tree. The chirping sound managed to wake Haesoo up. She fluttered her eyes opened and realized she was in a room. Her eyes scanned the room. The room were all in gold colour. She sat up from her sleeping position and continued to scan the room. Her eyes stopped at the window. She got off from the soft bed and stood in front of the window.

 

She pulled the curtains and saw the main town. Her eyes widened when she realized she was in the castle. She facepalmed and hissed in annoyance. She spent the night here and looked down to see her attire. She was in a night gown. Her eyes enlarged. Who would have changed her clothes? She gasped and couldn't imagined if Kihyun was the one that changed her clothes. Her deep thoughts were interrupted when knocks on the door were heard. The door opened and saw 5 maids dressing in black and white clothings with knee length stockings. 

 

Haesoo blinked her eyes confusingly when the maids bowed in front of her , treating her liked how a royal should be treated. "Good morning , Your Highness. We are here to help you with your morning routines." Haesoo felt awkward when the maids lead her to the bathroom. Her jaws dropped at the bathroom. It was big. Twice the size of her house. There were bath tub and enough sunlight to enter the room to brighten up the room. The maids started to help her to remove her gown and filled the tub with warm water.

 

Haesoo excitedly jumped into the big sized bath tub with rose petals filling the water surface. The maids stood beside the tub , waiting for her to finish her bath. "I see you enjoy your bath , huh?" Haesoo widened her eyes. She recognized the voice and wouldn't dare to turn her head to face him because...she was in the tub. The maids bowed and Kihyun nodded. "Get her ready and bring her down for breakfast." The maids nodded and bowed. Haesoo's cheeks showed a pinch of red and Kihyun saw it. He chuckled as he found her blushing cute.

 

"You better get ready for breakfast.. or I can do the honour to dress you up.." Kihyun chuckled as he noticed Soo's ears turning red. Kihyun left the bathroom and the room. The maids who were walking down the hallway bowed at Kihyun. He nodded and turned his head to another room which was 2 rooms away from Haesoo. He smirked as his sharp hearing heard the water splashing in that room. He shook his head and walked down the stairs.

 

The next room was Haemin's room. Haemin finished her bath and the maids helped to wrap her in clean towels. Then , Wonho came into the room without kocking sending Haemin blushed because she was covered in towels only. The maids bowed and made way for Wonho who was walking towards Haemin. Wonho clicked his fingers , sending the maids out of the bathroom. Haemin gulped and backed away from Wonho who was so close to her. 

 

Her back legs touched the bath tub and almost fell into the tub if it wasn't for Wonho who reacted quickly and held her waist. Wonho smirked as he saw the red blush on his wife's face. Wonho hugged Haemin and placed his chin on her shoulder , taking his chance to smell the flowery scent on her exposed neck. Haemin gripped onto her towel tightly as her heart beating in an incredible speed. Wonho smirked as he heard her heart beating fast. He pulled away from the hug and placed a kiss on her blushing cheeks. "Get dress , dearest.. Breakfast is ready." Wonho left a kiss on her forehead before leaving the bathroom , asking the maids to dress her up.

 

Haemin touched her chest. Her heart beats everytime Wonho touched her and she doesn't want to admit the butterflies fluttering inside her stomach everytime Wonho placed warm kisses on her skin. Honestly , she liked it. She never felt so warm in someone's arms before. Her mind slowly drifted to the scene where she saw how loving pairs of eyes that stared deep into her soul. Her deep thoughts were disturbed when one of the maids started to dry her hair and picking some dresses for her.

 

Her dress was black with flowers design flowing around the dress. It's a simple victorian style dresses with a heartline and 2 straps. Haemin wore the dress and the choker around her neck. The choker suited her dress. The maids bowed and stood away from her. "You are ready for breakfast , Your Highness." Haemin smiled at the maids for helping out but the maids remained emotionless and avoided her eye contact. Haemin left the room with the maids followed from behind. Her eyes widened at the hallway. The hallway was decorated with picture frames and vases of beautiful flowers brightening the atomosphere around it. The maids guided her down the stairs to the main dining room. Then , she realized Haesoo's presence. She reached the bottom of the stairs and saw 2 silhouettes at the main dining room. Soon , the number increased to 4.

 

Haesoo was struggling with the dresses chosen by the maids. "Are you asking me to wear that?" The maids nodded. The dress was the same as Haemin but it was white in colour. Soo groaned at the length of the dress that barely reached her knees. "Do I have to wear this?" The maids nodded again with no emotions plastered on their face. Haesoo sighed and let the maids helped her with the dress. When she looked at herself at the mirror , the dress fitted her perfectly and her eyes widened when she saw the maids putting a white choker on her. Honestly , she felt uncomfortable with the accessories hugging her neck tightly. 

 

Haesoo was done with the dress and soon she came down the stairs and met Haemin at the bottom of the stairs. She got excited and hugged Haemin. The sisters finally have the chance to meet. "You look nice , Soo ah.." Haesoo groaned and kept tugging on the choker on her neck. "You look better than me , unnie ahh.." The sisters giggled , completely ignoring the pairs of eyes watching the sisters. Wonho and Kihyun stood up and walked towards their wife. Wonho and Kihyun placed their hands on their wife's waist , pulling them to the long rectangular table. Haesoo was placed between Kihyun and I.M while Haesoo was situated between Wonho and Jooheon.

 

And of course at the table , there were chattering sounds and the sisters got to admit , they are really noisy. The noise soon came to a stop when an elderly aura came into the room. The sisters wondered the sudden quietness at the dining table but their eyes caught a man with muscles showing his arms that would sent thousand of girls drooling. The man sat in the middle and the maids started to serve the food. The sisters widened their eyes at the delicious food steaming hot in front of them. Their stomach grumbled in hunger and their husbands softly giggled at the cute sound.

 

"Well , you hear that , Shownu.." Wonho turned his head to the alpha , Shownu. Shownu showed no emotions on his face and just nodded. With just a nod from him , everyone started digging in the food. The sisters too started digging in as the food tasted delicious in their tongue , suitable for their taste buds. Wonho and Kihyun were satisfied that their wives are eating with joy. Kihyun bit his bottom lips and leaned closer to Haesoo. "Ahh.." Haesoo who just poked the meat with her pork , turned her head to see Kihyun opening his mouth.

 

Haesoo blinked her eyes in confusion and stared at the man who pouted at her. "Feed me , jagi.." Haesoo ignored the pouted man and shoved the meat into . She hummed as the meat melted in . Kihyun pouted and poked Soo by the waist. Haesoo jumped at the poke and glared at Kihyun. Kihyun tried to use aegyo and his puppy eyes to make Haesoo to feed him but Haesoo was stubborn enough to ignore all his cute act and in the end finished her dinner. Kihyun frowned as his cute act completely failed Haesoo to feed him. Then , he smirked as he thought of something.

 

"Then , I will have this.." Haesoo widened her eyes at his sudden actions towards her. She had no idea what was coming at her. She froze.

Heyy guysss! Here is another chapter. I hope you guys enjoy reading it¬