03..

Deadly Sacrifices (Not Continuing)

        03..

The night fell and the moon was shining brightly the dark sky. The forest may looked scary and creepy at first sight but if you tried to focus to listen the sound of the nature , rustling leaves and bushes can be heard and squirrels jumping from one tree to another to gather some food for the coming winter. And of course the moon shining brightly , people may think there would be wolves howling too. Yes there were howls every night , sending shivers down the villagers' spine everytime they heard it. 

 

Locking their children safe from outdoors and limiting the activities outside the house. They knew what werewolves would do to villagers. Pairs of golden eyes and sharp teeth that could grew up to 2-3 inches. These canines had the ability to strike their opponents with that sharp teeth. A jaw that had 1500 pressure could smash through bones. They would go out at night , hunting for weak preys for dinners or maybe snacks. 

 

Black and silky fur that do well in camouflaging in the dark had its eyes on a hurt rabbit , hiding not far from its hiding place. It waited for the right time to pounce on the right prey. The stomach grumbled as its imaginations went wild when it can't wait to get his teeth and tongue to taste the delicious looking meat in front of it. The rabbit finally came out from the small hole and the 4 legged creature was about to pounce on it until a silhouette pounced on the rabbit and killed it. The black wolf growled at the intrusion caused by another 4 legged creature.

 

"Now.. now it's not polite to snatch someone else's food , I.M." The young looking wolf ignored them and began feasting his dinner. When the maknae was having a feast , the black wolf pounced on the maknae and growled at him. I.M lowered his ears and growled lowly at the alpha. The alpha bite the maknae's ears as a punishment for stealing the alpha's food. The maknae whined and lowered his body into a submissive one. 

 

The alpha got off the maknae and stared at the half eaten rabbit. The alpha lost his appetite and beckoned the maknae to finish his feast. The maknae wagged its tail excitedly and thanked the alpha by snuggling close at the alpha's neck and the alpha's nose as an apology. The alpha's golden eyes widened when he smelled something dangerous lurring the air. The pack felt it too and surround and stood behind the alpha with their stance ready.

 

"I was wondering where was that awful smell coming from and it never disappoints me that the awful and terrible smell comes from you dogs.." The alpha turned his head to a nearby tree and growled at the silhouette sitting leisurely at the tree. "What do you think you are doing here in my territory , vampire?" The blond haired vampire smirked and swiftly jumped down from the tree. "I don't know. I was taking my time to enjoy the lovely moon until I smelled something terrible and followed the awful scent to here." The blond sarcastically at the wolves. "Kim Taehyung , how many times do I have to tell you not to play with the dogs?"

 

The blond turned his head and saw the brown haired vampire smirking at him. "Ohh Rapmon hyung. You're here. Care to join the fun with me?" Namjoon placed his arms around Taehyung's shoulder and smirked at the wolves. "I don't know , Taehyung. I don't want my hands to get dirty tho. They barely bath you know." The sarcastic comment triggered one the wolves and growled loudly at the vampires. "Hush , Jooheon!" The alpha , Shownu , calmed his pack members. "What do you guys want?" Shownu asked the vampires who can't stopped giving them sarcastic looks. Taehyung removed himself from Namjoon and boldly stepped forward , facing the alpha. 

 

The distance was close which Shownu could easily killed the vampire in front of him. The alpha growled when Taehyung smirked. "News sure spread like wildfire. News saying that someone is going to the sisters." Kihyun and Wonho widened their eyes and growled at the blonde haired vampire. "Bingo! I hit the jackpot , Rapmon hyung!" Namjoon applauded and gave Taehyung two thumbs up. Kihyun and Wonho wanted to pounce on the blonde vampire so badly if it wasn't their alpha stopped them from doing so. Before the alpha could do anything , Kihyun and Wonho pounced on Taehyung.

 

Taehyung was startled at the sudden pounce on him but he was managed to get away from the 2 wolves. He smirked and tssked at the wolves. "Did I said something that triggered both of you? You want war ehh?" Wonho smirked as he eyed the slash marks on Taehyung's left arm. Wonho felt satisfied by his work. Taehyung smirked as he saw the wounds on his left arm and he was quite annoyed about it. "A filthy dog like you should get choked up and die.." Wonho growled at the threatening vampire and ready for another attack. 

 

Taehyung , with just clicked of his fingers , the blood started to rise and move around him liked its alive!

The blood started swirling around Taehyung and his eyes slowly turned bloody red. Taehyung lifted his left arm and pointed at Wonho. The blood followed his instructions and choked Wonho. Wonho whined and struggled to break free from the choke hold. Shownu growled at Taehyung and the ground started to shake heavily. "I suggest you let go of my pack members before I crush you right here.Right now.!"

 

"Oohhh I'm so scared..." Taehyung joked around. "Rapmon hyung! I'm so scared.." Taehyung acted liked a 5 year old kid and hid behind Namjoon. Namjoon smirked and shook his head at the weird kid's behaviour. "Come on , Tae. Just finish the game already." Namjoon leisurely crossed his arms to his chest , quite enjoying the scene of Wonho getting choke by Taehyung's blood. "Anything for my leader." Taehyung cracked a few knuckles and was ready to tighten the hold around Wonho. Shownu knew if he doesn't do anything now , he could lost Wonho. 

 

Then , something came out from the bushes. Another blond haired vampire appeared. "Cut it out , Tae." Taehyung pouted and ordered his blood to stop choking Wonho. Wonho was at almost at the brink of death. He fell hard to the ground , energy drained. The others hurried ran to Wonho and stood around him , protecting him from the vampires. "Ahh geez! You ruin the fun , Jin hyung!" Jin smacked the younger vampire's head. "How many times do I have to tell you not to go out alone?" Taehyung pouted at the hit. "Namjoon. The Ruby is looking for you." Namjoon's smirked fell and his face got serious. Taehyung's face too.

 

Namjoon nodded. Taehyung and Jin left the scene first. Namjoon turned his head and glared at the wolves before leaving the spot. Shownu turned and went to Wonho. He snarled at Wonho and Kihyun. "If you two act like that again , test me what I'm going to do to you two." Wonho and Kihyun whined and lowered their body to the ground , avoiding the alpha's eyes. "You two just got lucky. If not , you two would got yourself kill!" The alpha was seriously mad. The other pack members lowered their head and whined. Shownu lifted his head and stared at the full moon shining brightly at the sky. He howled at the full moon and the others followed.

 

That night , Shownu led his pack back to their home. While the vampires used their lightning speed ability to reach their home , Namjoon was faced with a beautiful pair of pink eyes staring deeply at Namjoon , Taehyung and Jin.

The lady stood in front of their house with her hands settled at her stomach. Namjoon bowed at the lady which was followed by Taehyung and Jin. The lady who called herself as The Ruby nodded and beckoned them to come closer. Namjoon walked towards The Ruby and soon the other 4 vampires joined Namjoon , Taehyung and Jin , standing behind Namjoon. 

 

"Bangtan.." The Ruby's voice was smooth. They waited from the higher order to continue her sentences. "I have a mission for you.." Bangtan raised their head and listened to The Ruby what missions she had given to them. They nodded once they received the order to accomplish the mission. "Don't fail me , Bangtan.." Bangtan bowed again before The Ruby took her leave. "Well.. This is getting interesting , Bangtan.." Namjoon smirked as he raised his head , staring at the full moon. His sharp hearings heard the wolves howling. The others smirked too before walking into their mansion. "No matter what , I will do anything not to fail The Ruby.."

Heyy guyss! how is the story? I hope you guys like it. Do comment as I wanna know your opinion on the story! And guess what , you guys must have watched MAMA 2016 last Friday! AND BTS GOT THE ARTIST OF THE YEAR AWARD AND OF COURSE BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE TOO! Honestly... I cried... Seeing them shedding tears made me cried too. I felt so proud with them! 2nd DEC marks the day when BTS got their second daesang! Thank you ARMYs for your hard work and your support for them! Let's fly higher next year <3