12...

Deadly Sacrifices (Not Continuing)

fit-on-the-fly-flourish-divider1-1024x96.png

Not long after, they finally reached the grand place. Soo widened her eyes to see the palace plated in gold and silver. Everthing was gold and silver. Even the guard were wearing uniforms of gold and silver whereas the buttons are shinning brightly in gold and silver shoes illuminating the moonlight. She gulped to see a huge crowd she is going to be in. 

Then, a carriage went passed her. Her eyes caught onto a black and red carriage. Knowing she was staring at the carriage, one person extended his head out of the window. Soo jumped in surprised to see a young gentleman smiling softly at her. Soo smiled back at the gentleman. The gentleman waved at her and she wanted to return the favor but her hand got grabbed by Kihyun.

Kihyun glared at the gentleman and pushed Soo back on her seat. Frowning, she wanted to ask why would he do such a rude thing to the gentleman but she saved it for later as the guards opened the carriage door. Kihyun stepped out of the carriage first and extended his hands out for Soo to hold it. Soo held his hands and carefully stepped out of the carriage.

Weird.

 

She was feeling it again when she was holding his hands.

 

Yes.

 

The butterflies again.

 

She shrugged the feelings away when she got pulled by Kihyun to enter the grand palace. She saw Haemin walking elegantly with her white dress flowing from behind. She noticed a lot of young gentlemen were giving stares at her fit body and women would gave her the jealousy aura for staying so close to Wonho. Soo felt the lost of confidence when she saw how beautiful her sister was. Kihyun noticed how Soo somehow hid behind him while her arm hooked with his. He pulled his wife's arm so that she was standing next to her, not behind him.

"Heyy.. You look beautiful tonight than any women here tonight.."

Soo blushed at the compliment. He was sincere about it. Soo stared at his eyes and it was the biggest mistake in her life. Her face got redder and Kihyun noticed it. He chuckled and pinched her rosy cheeks.

"It's just a small compliments and you are blushing like you had tomatoes on your face.."

"Stop it or I rip that mouth of yours.."

Kihyun chuckled again and grabbed her by the waist to continue walking into the palace. Then, there was the girls screaming. Soo turned her head and saw 7 young gentlemen coming down from the black carriage. It was the carriage that went past Soo's carriage. She noticed the gentleman who smiled and waved at her. The gentleman had an orange hair and his smile was addictive. He was waving to all the girls who were screaming for their attention. The screams suddenly died down when a young woman came down from the carriage with the help from a brunette haired gentleman. The woman wore a red and black lace dress with sleeves. The dress was high necked and was decorated with bats prints everywhere on chest area to the sleeves. It had a y slit side and sheer back. Her hair was curled perfectly with her smoky make ups.

One of the young gentlemen bowed at the women and extended his arm for her to hold onto. It was Ruby. Everyone bowed to pay their respect to Ruby. Monsta X were standing by the entrance, with tense written on their face. Wonho was protecting Haemin by hiding behind him. Haesoo was mezmerised by the woman's beauty and cannot stopped staring at the woman and the gentlemen behind her. Kihyun pulled her out of her thoughts by pulling her close to his sides. Seeing how the others bowed their heads to show respect, Haesoo and Haemin followed but not Monsta X. 

Ruby was escorted by Namjoon with the others following from behind. When they reached the entrance, Ruby stopped and watched closely at Haesoo and Haemin.

"Who do we have here? This is the first time I'm seeing humans here tonight." Ruby took the first step by reaching out her hand to touch Haesoo's cheeks but before she could reached Soo, she was pulled by Kihyun and growled at the woman. The actions sent BTS sprung into actions with Namjoon holding onto Kihyun's collar with the others protectively stood in front of Ruby. Monsta X were on their guards. Wonho protectively held onto Haemin. Shownu glared at the vampires and grabbed Namjoon's wrist on Kihyun's collar.

"Please don't make a scene here, Your Grace."

Shownu bowed slightly at Ruby and a small smile. Ruby chuckled and placed her hands on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon glared at Kihyun before letting his collar go. Haesoo was shaking in fear behind Kihyun. Kihyun adjusted his clothes before hugged Haesoo who was shaking in fear. Haesoo finally realised. Haemin once told her about Monsta X that they are not humans. Ruby sensed the human shaking in fear and smirked.

"Please forgive me. Of course we don't want to make a scene in front of everyone here. Let's enjoy the night, shall we?"

Shownu forcefully smiled and bowed again to Ruby. Ruby smirked at the werewolves before escorted by Namjoon to enter the palace. Shownu sighed and turned to glared at his packs. 

"Don't ever make a scene tonight. You hear me?"

Shownu's alpha aura was strong and tense. It made the others nodded. Kihyun helped Haesoo to enter the palace who was still shaking in fear. When they reached their tables, Kihyun excused himself with Haesoo the the bathroom. He tried to calm Haesoo down but Haesoo was scared to her core. Kihyun caressed her cheeks and it hit Haesoo deeply. She pushed Kihyun away and glared at him.

"What the hell are you.."

"This is not the time to explain, Soo.. I promise I will explain everything once we get back.." Kihyun tried to reach Haesoo but she dodged his touch and walked away. Kihyun quickly grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her into his embrace. 

"Let go of me!"

"Okay! Fine.. I will explain.. Will you just please calm down?"

Haesoo finally calmed down in his embrace not because Kihyun asked her to but she found warmth in his embrace. 

"I'm not human.. I'm a werewolf.. The people out there are not humans at all.. There were vampires, werewolves and all the supernaturals you never thought they were exist in this world!"

Haesoo widened her eyes. She felt limped all of the sudden. She was force to enter this world. A world of supernaturals. Who have thought the world she was living now would involve supernaturals? Her eyes stopped at her sister, Haemin. Haesoo noticed how Min adapted to the surroundings well. Haemin was not the Min she knew when she was a child. The Haemin she saw tonight was a completely different Haemin. Soo noticed how Haemin enjoyed the company and the attention from Wonho. Kihyun noticed Soo froze in her thoughts. He sighed and stood in front of her, blocking her view.

"Soo.. please.. just cooperate with me tonight.. I won't let any of them touch you.."

Haesoo snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a warm pair of lips on her forehead. She doesn't know why she felt warm in his embrace. She felt the butterflies in her stomach and her heart felt heavy when those warm lips break away from her forehead. Soo looked up and stared at Kihyun in the eyes. She saw warmth, sincerity and love in his eyes. And there's no deny that her heart was beating fast. Haesoo nodded and Kihyun was happy that Soo was able to cooperate with him. Just for tonight. Kihyun hugged her waist, close to him, before walking out of the washroom. He joined his pack that was not far from the stage. Soo can't stopped staring at the vampires and werewolves that were present today.

She somehow noticed that the werewolves were on the right side of the palace while the vampires were on the left side. Soo scanned everyone of them. Vampires' eyes went red whenever they smell blood or drink blood. Soo got to admit the red eyes was beautiful but shuddered when she noticed the sharp fangs hidden in their mouth. When Kihyun noticed her shudder, he hugged her closed and continued to circle his fingers on her back, creating some pattern on her back. It calmed Soo down as she let out a small sigh. Kihyun slightly smiled and pecked her temples before continue his chat with his pack members.

Haesoo felt someone was staring her. She could felt the burning stares at her. She looked around to find the source and her eyes landed on the pink haired gentleman. The gentleman didn't break his eye contacts with her. He tilted his head a bit and smirked. Soo was captivated by his stares and his handsome face features. She can't take her eyes off the vampire but it was disturbed when Kihyun softly turned her face to face him. 

"Are you okay? You look pale.."

Haesoo was faced with a werewolf whose face was plastered with worry on his face. He caressed her cheeks and placed a warm kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes as she felt the warm contct on her forehead. She admitted that she wanted it to last forever but it only lasts for a few minutes before the emcee started the party. Kihyun pulled away from Soo but still hugged her close to him. Haesoo turned her head to look at the pink haired gentleman again but he was nowhere to be seen. 

Those red eyes that stared deeply into her soul... she won't forget about it..

fit-on-the-fly-flourish-divider1-1024x96.png

Heyy guyss. I guess I would be taking my time to update this story. I miss writing so much but I have big exams coming soon! So sorry guyss but I hope you guys enjoy reading it :)