May 15th, 1993

One Day

May 15,1993

Baekhyun was on the peak of his hosting career. He hosted several TV shows and almost of them reached high ratings because of Baekhyun’s presence. He drown himself in the so called famous euphoria, drank all night long, hung out with various girls then slept with them right after. So typical Baekhyun, he overjoyed with his own victory and somehow drifted apart from Jieun. It was that night when he just done celebrating his show and went clubbing, he was drunk, totally drunk and unconsciously called Jieun at dawn, yes dawn!

“I just called. Alright to let you know that you’re the best friend that I’ve ever had.”

“I’m touched, Baek, but you’re off your face.”

“And?”

“Look, it’s 5:00 in the morning. Go home.”

“And you have incredible body.”

“Baek, just promise me you’ll go home, please?”

“I will, I will, I will, I will.”

“Baek, you have works in the morning. Baek….”

“Good night alright. Remember, you are absolutely, truly amazing.”

“Baekhyun? Baek?”

Right after he cut the call, a girl came and flirted with him. Baekhyun just couldn’t resist anymore, he was drunk after all and guess what happened next? Voila! Yes you’re right, they slept together. This circle happened for a year, Baekhyun literally drawn in the black hole of being famous and super rich. He could do whatever he wants, the urge to drink alcohol was too big for him. This guy turned to be the alcoholic. He couldn’t free himself from that liquid, even though he drank juice, he would also pour that liquid along. It’s only his stress release since he drifted apart from Jieun, they had quite big distance.