May 15th, 1989

One Day

May 15th, 1989

They finally became a friend after that night incident. Jieun was really good friend for Baekhyun, they might have different perspective and characteristic but they could get along well as friends. Today was finally a day where Jieun moved from Busan to Seoul, she successfully asked or maybe forced Baekhyun to help her out with her things.

“Lift it out Baek, come on.” She commanded.

“Oh come on Ji, if I were you, I’ll pay people to move my things.” He groaned.

“You have obviously never done a day’s work in your life.”

“Look, Ji. Seriously, my plane leaves in four hours.”

“Alright then, the more reason why you should lift.”

“God’s sake.” Baekhyun was all grumbling all the way when they were lifting Jieun’s bed.

The old-full-memory bed if they might say, because from that bed, they had become this close to each other. Baekhyun had his so called teaching-project in France so Jieun guess, it would be so hard to meet her bestfriend like she used to do this past year. Jieun shared her apartment with Jinri, she thought that by moving in Seoul would surely change her life. After all her things set, Baekhyun left but before that, he told her to write a letter to him every day. Even the longer one he didn’t mind to read all of that.

“Have fun, Jieun. Well, I have the feeling that next year you’re going to France by the storm.”

Baekhyun was a damn rich boy thus he could travel to wherever he wanted to. Jieun did send his a letter or letters maybe, she wrote a really long one full of her story in Seoul. She said that she got a job, it was cool at first but then turned out to be boring one. Baekhyun wrote her a letter back but quite short because he was not the writer-type-guy, he would gladly force Jieun to move to France with him. He always said that Jieun only need to pack her things up and never worried about plane ticket or stuff because Baekhyun would paid it for her, but stubborn Jieun kept rejecting his offer.