going to a red carpet event

My unpredictable life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was past midnight by the time me, Donghae and Leeteuk finally got back to the dorm's and when we saw the face's everyone was giving us i could tell they weren't happy with us.

"Aria Lee where were you and wwith those two?" asked Kyuhyun well taping his foot.

"Are you dad or something Kyuhyun, do i have to tell you where i go from now on and we got lost well looking for the store and when we go back to the site of the photoshoot the guard there said that you all left so me, Donghae and Leeteuk went to go and have some fun since you guy's never seem to go out." i told them all and started to make my way to the bedroom i shared with Leeteuk until someone grabed me by the wrist and stopped me.

"Go to the door beside Leeteuk-sshi's that's your bedroom from now on." said Heechul and he let go of my wrist and i made my way to my new bedroom and when i opened the door i stopped in my track's. Back in Canada my bedroom was big im not going to lie but it didn't look anything like this. It's like they ould read my mind on what i wanted in my bedroom.

Aria's Bedroom

I ran to my bed and jumped on it to find that i had a memory foam matress, i just layed there staring up at the celing and i guess i had fallen asleep because the next thing i knew i was being shaken awake again. I rolled over onto my side and buried my face in my pillow willing who ever was in my room to go away or i would jump them. When they didn't leave i could feel my annoyance build up until i jumped up and attacked whoever was shaken me awake. When i looked down to find that it was Kyuhyun who i was straddling and about to punch in the face i froze.

"Woah there Aria don't d anything you will regret later." and he gave me one of his cheesy grins, i lept up off of him and stalked to my window and looked out of it not looking at him.

"What is it that you want that you are waking me up at 7AM for?" i asked him with my back still turned.

"Well i think Teukie hyung forgot to tell you that we have the Golden Disk Award's tonight and your our plus one so you have to get ready for it." he said and i knew that he had got up from the floor, i turned and just sighed and went with Kyuhyun out to the living room not bothering to brush my hair or change my clothes at all and went to sit on the couch with Donghae and Ryeowook. 

"Teukie oppa why didn't you tell me i have to come with you guy's to this award thingy, i don''t have anything to wear at all, i don't even own a dress for that matter." i said to him well resting my head on Donghae's shoulder and my feet resting on Ryeowook's lap.

"Sorry Aria i just found out this morning from your appa that you have to ome with us and he will provide you with the dress that's why you have to get up so early someone will be picking you up in an hour to go and shop for dresse's." he said well lounging on one of the chair's drinking a cup of coffee, i jolted off the couch hitting Ryeowoo's leg with my foot and ran to my room to get hanged and do something with my hair and ran to the bathroom to do my makeup and by the time i was finished Donghae came into the bathroom to tell me that the cr was here. I ran back to my bedroom and grabbed my black wedge's and went down to the car.

Aria's outfit 

 

~Donghae's POV~

I watched as Aria ran out of the dorm with her hair flying behind her in messy curl's, i sighed to myself and looked back at the tv but the drama that was on wasn't interesting for me so i got up and went to look for something to eat when someone grabed me by my arm and dragged me into there room. I turned and saw that it was Eunhyuk that had dragged me here.

"What is it Eunhyuk, do you need something that require's you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter