getting lost with Donghae and Leeteuk

My unpredictable life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was night time when we finally arrived in Japan, now you would think we would arrive in the afternoon sometime since Japan isn't all that long of a plane ride but no we just had to miss our flight that we had to conect to all because of a certian maknae, but we finally arrived and all of us were dead tired and my dad was nice enough to give me a seperate hotel room from the rest of the member's. Once i got into my room i collapsed onto the bed and instantly fell asleep.

~next morning Leeteuk POV~

I was the first one that the was woken up and had the duty of going to wake everyone else up, it took me about a half an hour just to wake all of them up and now the last person to wake up Aria. We were all gathered in front of her door trying to decide who should go and wake her up when the door opened and there was Aria standing there glaring at all of us.

"thank you so very much for waking me up at 7AM it was much appreciated but im going back to bed." and she started to close the door but i was qucker and grabed the door before she could close it.

"you have to come with us on or schedules or you will have to pay for school, you appa said this to me before we left." i said to her and i saw her start to grumble to herself and walked off into her room still grumbling to herself. I didn't want her to fall asleep again when we all left so i decided to stay with her in her room well she got ready (i was already ready for the day).

"you can leave you know that i don't need to be babysat." she said to me well going through her suitcase looking for clothes."

'yes you do and it's going to be rainy today so wear something warm, we don't want you to catch a cold." i said to her and she looked up from her suitcase and glared at me then went to the bathroom with her clothes. I could see already that she was going to be grumpy all day.

 

~Aria POV~

When i was done with my shower and put this on:

i saw that Leeteuk was still in my room sitting on the bed watching tv. When he finally noticed me i was already doing up my heel's about to leave the room. He quickly turned off the tv and hoped off the bed and followed me out of the door giving me my jacket that i had forgotten on the bed. We soon arrived in the lobby were the rest of suju was wating for us. I went and sat beside Kyuhyun and layed my head on his shoulder.

"woah there are you to dating or something, she hasn't even been here a week yet." said Heechul acoss from us on the other couch.

"no just friend's and im tired and his shoulder is comfy." i said and to prove it i snuggled even closer to Kyuhyun to get even more comfy and i could see some of the member's giving glare's at Kyuhyun who i knew was giving them all his evil smile. It was to soon for me to get up and we had to go to the van's that were waiting for us. When we got close to the door's i could hear screaming and Donghae who was beside me rabed my hand and pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter