Super Junior make Aria lose her mind for a short while

My unpredictable life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Heechul POV~

"Never again are we doing that, make some friend's here and go shopping with them next time we almost got mobbed by crazed fan girl's." I yelled at Aria for the 100th time.

"yeah yeah whatever diva." she said to me in english and walked off to my room.

"what did she just say to me just now Henry?"

"she said whatever and called you a diva." and he went back to reading his comic book.

oh no she didn't just call me a diva i started to go to her room when someone stopped me.

"just leave her alone Heechul, she just wanted to get to know us better and Seoul better as well it's not her fault and you are a diva everyone call's you that so what's the problem with her calling you a diva?" asked Leeteuk with a confused look on his face.

"i don't care if you or the other member's call me that but when a female and someone i don't know call's me that it just make's me mad."

he just sighed and walked away shaking his head probaly thinking what a diva i was being. I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat when Aria walked in hair pulled into a ponytail and wearing short's and a tank top that hugged her curve's.

"what are you looking at old man." she said to me in a mean tone.

"YAH don't call me an old man im still young and hot ok, and you shouldn't wear that type of clothing in a dorm full of dorm's you don't know what will happen."

"you are an old man and i can wear what ever i want i know how to defend myself been taking takewondo, karate and wushu for 17 year's now." she said and walked off with a drink in her hand. wow 17 year's she has been learning that stuff i bet she can beat Sungmin and Hangeng if she wanted to.

~Aria POV~ 

The good mood i had this morning was gone and was replaced with a very bad mood and i know that the other's in the dorm could feel it so they avodied me the only one that was actually brave enough to talk to me was Heechul and he only yelled at me eer time he talked to me or told me to do something. I was in my room on my laptop when i heard my door open.

"A-a-aria supper is ready." said Ryeowook from the doorway i turned towards him and i guess i had a scary expresion on my face because he backed away from my door as quick as he could. i looged off my laptop and went to the kitchen and sat at the table which was very noisy a minute ago but was silent now.

"continue talking it doesn't bother me." i said to them, but no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter