Meeting the enemy and old friend

My unpredictable life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was released 3 day's later and was told to take my med's daily and to come back if anything went wrong and i was finally released. I actually wanted to jump up and down with joy that i was finally outside in the fresh air and not cooped up in a hospital room. Donghae and the other's visted me daily and my father even came one or twice. 

When i arrived back at the dorm's everyone crowded around me and gav me a group hug but Donghae soon ushred them away and lead me to my room and to tell you the truth i have never been more happy to see my room. I flopped onto the bed and gave a sigh of relif and i heard Donghae laugh bt i didn't care. "You know i never really missed my bedroom until i had to sleep on that lumpy hosital bed and now im glad i have a memory foam matress and i tv that can actually give me show's that i actually like, and i don't have a annoying person in the bed next to me either."

"Well we could change that i can move in here if you want and i'll annoy the cra out of you." said Donghae who was laying beside me playing with my finger's. "You wish and i know you do but i am perfectly fine with no one in my room, a girl does need privacy."

"Fine but my offer does still stand if you ever want me to move in." i just gave a small chuckle but soon stopped when he started to kiss me and everything that was in my head went away and it was blank. We stopped when we heard a knock on the door and i called out to whoever it was to come in and Henry walked in holding a tray with a glass of orange juice and some fruit.

"I didn't interrupt anything did i, just thought i would bring Aria some juice and fruit?"

"Nope not at all thanks Henry i was getting hungry and thirsty actually." and i sat up and scotted up my bed until i was leaning against my head board and he placed the tray on my lap the whole time Donghae was glaring at Henry well his back was turned and i shot him a quick glare before Henry could notice. "Thank's again Henry i'll enjoy this." and i leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek he pulled away from me and could see that he had a slight blush on his cheek's and gave me a small smile and left the room.

I looked down at the bowl of fruit and saw that there were all of my favorites peaches, starwberry's and grapes and i took a grape and popped it in my mouth savoring the taste after i had to eat that disgusting hospital food for 3 day's. "Thank you god for making grape's exsit on this planet." and i popped another in my mouth. "You really enjoy grape's don't you." asked Donghae who was now sitting beside me and helping himself to a strawberry. "Yep but i like peaches the most there my favorite." and i picked up a peach slice and stared to eat it.

After i was done eating i had gotten sleepy and had rested my head on Donghae's shoulder and attempted to fall asleep but couldn't so i asked Donghae to tell me a story and before he could even finish i was fast asleep.

~Donghae POV~

I looked down at her and saw that she had fallen asleep then i looked at her head which was still bandeged up then i looked at her arm and leg which were in cast's and just looking at them i could feel my angry start to rise, how dare those girl's push Aria into a uncoming car and almost kill her. I looked back down at her face and saw how peaceful she looked even after everything she had gone through. I kissed the top of her head and rested my head on her's and just sat there thinking, i don't know how long i just sat there and thought for but i soon heard Aria start to whimper in her sleep and i tried to calm her down but she continued whimpering and i could see tear's running down her face and she was muttering for them not to take her away from me and the other's. She was soon cryin so hard that her body shook and she was know gasping for air as well and i didn't know what to do so i started to yell Leeteuk's name until he came running into the room and saw what was happening.

"Donghae what's srong with her?"

"I don't know, she was sleeping fine then she started to whimper in her sleep and i tried to wake her up and calm her down but she won't wake up and now this is happening what should i do." i asked and i cold feel my own tear's on my face and Leeteuk also tried to wake her up but all that resulted in was her end up screaming. I gently layed her head down on her pillow and got up and went for her phone and called 119 well Leeteuk tried to wake her up.

"119 what is your emergancy?"

"Please help my gilrfriend won't wake up and she is screaming me and my roommate have tried and she won't wake up please send some help."

"Can you tell me your address and your name sir." she asked and i told her and i hung up the phone

by that time all of the member's were either gathered in her room or in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter