Meeting Super Junior

My unpredictable life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to the bagage area and got my bags and made my way out of the airport and tried to flag down a cab, when i finally was able to flag down a cab i told him to take me to the SM building. After what felt like a 9 hour ab ride we finally arrived at SM.  I gave the cab driver a $100 and made my way into SM. 

" ummmm----- excuse me i'm here to see Mr. Lee Soo Man." i asked the pretty sercretary at the front desk.

"I'm sorry you have to make an appointment" she said without looking up.

"My name is Aria, Aria Lee Mr. Lee Soo Man's adopted daughter, i just flew here from Canada and i'm a bit tired so can you please ring for him or whatever you do" i said to her in a angry voice, when i'm tired im not all that nice.

"oh yes sorry Miss. Lee right this way." she said well leading me to the elevatore. we finally stopped on the 12th floor and i soon found myself in my adopted fathers office.

"hello appa can we get to the chase i'm a bit jet legged here and i need some beauty rest." i told him well throwing my luggage on the floor and collapsing in a chair.

" oh yes of course follow me and i'll bring you to meet the member's"

I relucntedly  got out of the chair and followed my father to the elevatores. we arrived on the 2 floor and he brought me to one of the many dance studio's.

"boys listen up, i want to introduce you to my daughter Aria, she will be looking after you for now on" he said then turned and left with me staring after him. I turned back to the membe's to find them all glring at me. Now i have to point out when im lacking sleep i'm down right mean a really.

"what are you glaring at grandpa's im not in the mood right now to deal with your hostility" i said well giving them a death glare i then walked to a corner of the studio and started to make a make shift bed out of some of my sweaters and used my hands as a pillow.

~Leeteuk POV~

Me and the member's continued to stare at Aria who had fallen asleep in the corner.

"hyeong her glare was deadlier the Heechul's and his are pretty scary." said Donghae from beside me. I nodded and we ontinued to practice and an hour later we finished. i saw all the members start to cool off in there own ways and looked at Aria again and saw she was still sleeping after all the noise we had just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter