Saying yes to Lee Donghae

My unpredictable life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Aria POV~

I watched Donghae leave my room his question still reeling through my head, I haven't even been here all that long for him to start to like me or develop feeling's but maybe for him he liked me once he saw me i have heard of that happening to people. I don't know how long i sat there just thinking until i came to a conclusion i really did like Donghae and not in that brotherly way but like like and i was going to say yes. So i got up from my chair and went to the living room to see if he was there but he wasn't so i asked Ryeowook where he had gone and he told me that Donghae had gone for a walk.

I went back to my room to figure out where he would take a walk to, i know it would be close to here but where and it came to me he would go somewhere where he could think and not be disturbed and a diserted park would be the perfect spot. I grabed my black leather jacket and put on my converse sneakers and went out to find him. It took me 20 minutes to fianlly find him sitting on a swing with his back to me not knowing that i was there at all, so i crept up behind him and when i was close enough i threw my arm's around him startling him so much he fell off the swing and all i could do was double over laughing.

"thank you for that i needed the laugh." and i helped him up and sat on the swing beside his.

"Aria how did you find me, and why are you here anyway's?"

"Well i came to talk to you but you weren't home and Ryeowook told me you went for a walk so i thought where would someone go to so they coud think and here i am."

"Ohhh what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

" The answer is yes to your question you asked me earlier." and i gave him my widest smile and he smiled at me to before he lept off the swing and grabed me up in a hug.

"You really mean it, your not just saying yes?"

"I mean it." and i leaned up and kissed him on the cheek "come let's go back to the dorm's it's getting cold." and i grabed his hand and started to drag him toward's the dorm.

When we fianlly came through the door of the dorm we were both panting and laughung and everyone just looked at us like we were crazy and i couldn't help but laugh harder and i had to clutch my stomach because it hurt from laughing so much.

"Hey Donghae have you seen the latest new's article that you poped up in and it's about you and Aria when we went to Lotte World?" said Sungmin who was holding an ipad and looking at the article.

"Yeah me and Aria saw  it earlier don't worry abot it ok."

"But there saying that the two of you are dating which you two aren't."

"We are dating now, so don't worry about it ok." and he grabed my hand and lead me down the hall to his bedroom and closed the door behind him. I went and sat on his desk chair and he sat on his bed the air feeling a bit akward. I sat there silenty going off into my thinking world until i felt someone grab my face and i was jolted back to reality and saw Donghae kneeling in front of me.

" Are you all right you looked like you were having serious thought's."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter