Going to the amusement park with idol star's

My unpredictable life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has now been a couple week's and my ankle has full healed. And i just found out last week as well that i start school in 2 week's and to tell you the truth im pretty excited about it. Today was one of the day's that all the member's had a day off and since they were all home i wanted to do something with them but i think they just wanted to laze around the dorm for the whole day but i'll give it a shot. I made my way into the living room to find most of them there but a few were missing.

"Hey were are Sungmin, Yesung and Reyowook?" i asked Kyuhyun but he didn't even look up from his game or give me a game so i just sighed and went over to Donghae who was watching tv with Eunhyuk.

"Hey Hae were are Sungmin, Yesung and Ryeowook?"

"Oh i think Yesung is in his room and Sungmin and Ryeowook are in there room's as well, why?"

"Oh well i'll tell you when i grab them just a sec." and i went off and grabed those three from there room's Sungmin was the hardest though since he was sleeping and didn't want to wake up and tried to hit me a few time's as well might i add until i smacked him with my crutch and he shot out of his bed and oon all of the member's were gathered in the living room but they were all totally ignoring me and everytime i tried to get there attention the just ignored me even more until i finally snapped.

"YAH IM TALKING TO ALL OF YOU WILL YOU LOOK AT ME GOD DAMMIT." i yelled and they all turned towards me and gave me bewildered look's.

"Thank you now i want to ask you will you all go somewhere with me, i haven't had the chance to do anything with all of you since i came here except for your schedule stuff."

"But Aria i don't want to go anywhere this is my only day off in a long time and i just want to sleep." whined Sungmin who was still rubbing his head where i hit him with my crutch.

"Pwease Minnie and everyone for me?" and i gave them puppy dog eye's and made my lip jut out a little back home when i wanted something i would do this to the maid's and it alway's worked. The first one to give in was Donghae then the rest gave in as well all sept for one which was Sungmin.

"You have to do a lot better then that Aria." and he leaned back against the couch. Then it came to me and i smiled a secret smile, i started to make my way toward's him then leaned down until i was right in front of him.

"Pwease Minnie it would mean a lot to me." and i ran my hand down his arm and gave him a seductive smile not caring that the rest of the member's were looking. I felt Sungmin shudder under my touch and i knew it was working a bit so i leaned in closer. "Please Sungmin." i asked again and put my hand's on his chest and face and behind me i could here some of the member's cheering or laughing. I was about to lean in even closer when he gave a big sigh and said yes and backed up and gave him a triumphant smile and got up.

"So i was thinking we could go to Lotte World it's a fun place for all of us to let off some steam and have fun as well, and don't worry about my ankle it's fine." i said to all of them and they all agreed to it and we decided to meet up in the living room in an hour and i went to my room to get ready. The one thing i loved about my room is that it had a bathroom in it so i didn't have to share with the guy's so i could take long shower's without people banging on the door.

This time i didn't take a long shower and was done in 15 minutes which was a record for me and went on to do my hair which i did in playful curl's then i did my make up in a smoky eye and now i have to figure out what to wear. I decided  on a black ruffly shirt, jean short short's, heel's, a tan bag and braclet's and sunglasses to finish it off.

I was the last one to get out to the living room and and everyone gave me impatient look's or just annoyed look's.

"What do you really think i can perfect this look in the time it took you guy'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter