getting to know Kyuhyun a little more

My unpredictable life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Aria POV~

I had finished my shower about an hour ago and was now laying in bed trying to fall asleep but nothing i did would work, my body must think it's morning still so instead i got out of bed and made my way to the living room to watch some tv. I didn't expect anyone to be up but i found Yesung already watching tv.

"Mind if i join you i promise i won't do anything." i aksed him he nodded and i sat down and watched the drama that he as watching and notied that it was one of my favorite drama's.

"you watch flower boy ranmyun shop? i thought only girl's watched this drama."

"haha well who said that male's couldn't watch this, is there a rule somewhere saying we can't?"

"oh no of course not im just surprised im actually surprised you are able to watch tv at all these day's really."

"it's tough, oh did Leeteuk hyung tell you that we will be leaving for Japan soon?"

"oh yes he did don't worry i'll keep the dorm's clean well your all gone."

"oh you'll be coming with us, didn't your appa tell you that you are are new manger i gues you could say so you have to go where we go and take care of us."

"no my appa didn't tell me that, i thought i was to stay here and all wellyou guy's were in Japan." i said and he just gave me a smile and got up

"good night Aria, it'll be fun in Japan i promise." and he walked away whistling a little. I leaned back on the couch and just sighed, i have only been in Korea not even a week yet and now im going to Japan if i knew that this was going to be so hard i would have refused to come. But i have alway's wanted to travel and Japan was on the top of my list of place's to visit so i guess it's not all bad. I was thinking so hard i didn't hear anyone calling my name until i had a pair of lip's on mine.

"YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING." i yelled at Kyuhyun who just stood there all smug looking.

"kissing a pretty girl to get her attention, i have been calling your name for 5 minute's now."

"well next time hit me on the head or shake me or something, now i have to go rinse my mouth out."

"YAH do you know how many girl's wish they could be you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter