Going to Hawaii

My unpredictable life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was laying in bed when Donghae burst into my room with no warning making me jump up in surprise. "Come on missy we are getting you out of this room and you are going to enjoy everyone's company." he picked me up bridal style with me protesting the whole time to let me down and to leave me alone but he wouldn't listen and brought me out to the living room where the other's were.

"Oh there is the ghost of the dorm, how have you been doing Aria?" Heechul said and all i did was glare at him not speaking a word. "Did you see that she shot laser beam's at me with her eyes." he said to no in particular. Donghae set me down on a chair and put my leg on a stool and sat down beside me on another stool and all i did was glare at everyone daring them to say anything.

"Come on Aria don't look like that all we want is to talk to you and make you feel better somehow." Leeteuk said to me. "Nothing will make me more happy right now  then for all of those annoying screaming girl's to go away and leave me alone but that won't happen will it." i said to all of them. "They will go away eventually and they will realize that you are a nice and kind girl and that you won't hurt Donghae, you won't hurt Donghae will you?" said Eunhyuk. I let out a sigh before I talked again. "No i won't hurt him you don't have to be worried." I let out another sigh. "If only i could leave here for awhile and maybe not come back." and once i said that all of them started to protest and telling me that i had to stay. "Aria you can't leave me you just said you won\t hurt me if you leave then you will hurt me." I looked over at Donghae as he gave me a pleading look for me not to go. 

"Hey wait i have an idea why don't we all go on a vacation we all have our break's and leaving somewhere else might make Aria feel a bit better." said Sungmin who was now sitting up and looking at all of us. "That's a great idea Minnie." I said to him and the first smile in a week formed on my lip's. "Aria should pick where to go since this is for her." and they all looked at me again waiting for my decision. "Ummmm well i want to go somewhere nice and sunny with beach's and all of that some place i could relax and have fun but with my cast's on i can't go in the water and i have about a week till they come off." (she's had her cast's on for about  5 week's now) and my smile vanished as i let out another sigh and i could feel tear's start to form and i turned my head away so no one could see.

"Well we will wait a week then we have about a two month break anyway's before we start are tour so don't worry okay, but where is the place you want to got to that is sunny and has a beach?" asked Donghae who was now holding my hand his finger's tracing circle's in my palm. "Well i have alway's wanted to go to Hawaii and the Carabian." i told them. "Let's go to Hawaii then we can go to the Carabian another time." said Henry and we all nodded and excitment started to build up.

~1 week later~

I was in Donghae's car on the way to the hospital to finally have my cast's removed and i was excited to finally be able to move my leg and arm freely and not us any crutches to get around. "So Aria you excited that your cast's are finally coming off and we can leave for Hawaii?" He asked me as he glanced at he before looking back towards the road. "You have no clue, i can wear two shoe's again and actaully walk around freely and i am so excited for Hawaii you don't even know." I heard him laugh and continued driving. We arrived at the hospital a little while later and we were told to wait, I don't know how long we wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter