Almost dying

My unpredictable life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knew that Donghae wouldn't stop me but i did feel bad that i had just left like that but whatever i wanted to do some shopping without all of them with me. I haled a cab in front of the dorm and told him to go to Apgujeong Rodeo street, I arrived 20 minutes later and paid the cab driver and went on my shopping trip.

I had gone into all of the high end shop's and baught something from each store. As i was leaving one of them i noticed this cross necklace that i thought Siwon would like so i got it for him and i got present's for the rest of the member's as well and the only one i had to get one for was Donghae and i couldn't think of one thing that he would like.

(Siwon's present)

I went around the shopping area trying to think of something to get him when i spotted a group of girl's gathered around a display of what looked like Super Junior. I went closer and saw that it was a cardboard cut out of them in front of a music store and they were gathered around it to take photo's with it. I chuckled to myself and snuck a photo of the girl's on my phone and sent it to Donghae

To:Donghae

Lol look at how popular you guy's are isn't that cute, that one girl there better not get to close to you in the picture or else lol, see you at home later <3

And i attached the photo of them along with it and went on with my hunt for Donghae's present until i finally came across a store that was selling watche's and found the perfect one for him (I bet he has many watche's but i couldn't think of what he would like).

(Donghae's present)

As i paid for the watch saw how many bag's i ahd and decided i should head back to the dorm's and it was getting dark out and i ddin't want Donghae to worry about me. I started to walk along the sidewalk looking for a cab when a group of girl's stopped and started at me then started to make the way toward's me.

"Hey are you that girl that was holding hand's with Donghae oppa in Lotte worls?" asked one of the girl's who were now surrounding me.

"Yeah i am, why do you want to know that?"

"See girl's i knew it was her, i looked at those picture's for hour's and i would remember her face anywhere." said another of the girl's who i now labled as the stalker one well i guess all of them were stalker's in there own way. "Hey girly just a warning stay away from Donghae oppa or else ok."

"Are you seriously telling me to stay away from him, do you own him or something do you even know him?"

"We don't need to know him to make girl's like you stay away from him."

"Whatever im leaving." and i pushed through the girl's and started to walk again and stopped at a crosswalk and waited fro the light to change until i felt a pair of hand's on the small of my back pushing me into the path of an uncoming car. I didn't have time to stop myself and neither did the driver because the next thing i knew i was flying through the air then landing on the hard pavement again seeing everything that i had baught laying beside the curb of the street where i had dropped them.

I continued to look around me and saw that people had started to gather around me well another person was calling 119 for an ambulance to come quick, I looked around me agian and saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter