talk with Henry

My unpredictable life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

well i was watching tv the member's started to disperse and go to there room's to go to sleep but since my body was so used to Canadian times i wasn't tired at all, I thought i was the last one that was up but i noticed Henry sitting at the kitchen table doing something.

"hey Henry what are you doing if you don't mind me asking?"

"oh hey Aria, oh i don't mind im just finishing up some last minute work is all then im going to bed what about you."

"not going to bed not tired, im stuck on Canadian times still so well it's night time here it daytime back in Canada."

"ahhh yeah i know what you mean, i had to get used to that as well when i first moved here as well where in Canada are you from if you don't mind me asking?"

"oh no i don't mind im from Alberta and i know that your from Ontario its nice to have someone to speak english to once in awhile must be tough on you."

"you have no idea, i have to teach some of the member's english and it's so frusterating to do, they don't like to listen all that well."

"i can see that, well if you ever need any help teaching them english im here dont be afraid to ask me."

"will do, so just wondering what do you think of Super Junior so far?"

"there not bad there different from what you see on tv, my best friend back home is a huge ELF so i know a lot about them from her."

"is that right, does she like Super Junior M."

"she likes all the sub groups, your her fav in Super Junior M well no that's a lie her second fav she is Kyuhyun biased."

"hey no worries at least i beat out the rest." he said well laughing. we continued to talk for awhile and soon i could see that he was getting really tired and told him to go to bed. Now since Henry is asleep now i had nothing to do i looked down at my watch and saw that it was only 3 in the morning so i decided to take a tiny nap and went and slept on the couch.

~Donghae POV~

I was the first one up and i was a bit hungry but i didn't want to wake up Ryeowook to make me breakfast so i decided i would eat ceral for today but what i didn't expect was to find Aria in the kitchen making breakfast.

"oh good morning Donghae are you hungry i made breakfast as you can see, i bet it's not what you usually eat but it's still good i promise." she said well putting plates full of egg's, bacon, waffel's, pancakes, hasbrown's and pitcher's full of milk and orange juice.

"take what ever you want i'll go and wake up the other's." and she ran down the hall banging on a pot with a wounden spoon and soon all of Super Junior were sitting at the table.

"enjoy i made this as a thank you for welcoming me." and she sat down between me and Eunhyuk.

did we welcome her she was kinda rude when we met her but i think that as due to jet leg she doesn't seem all that mean anymore she's actually very happy and hyper looking.

"Aria how long did you sleep for?"

"2 hour's i started to make this at 6 why do you ask?"

"just wondering take a nap after you eat we don't want you to collapse your appa will kill us." and the rest of the member's nodded with agreement.

"i was actua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter