taking care of Aria

My unpredictable life (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Donghae POV~

I was still in shock when Aria chose Heechul to be her date for the night i thought she would pick me or me really. I looked over at Aria who had a smile plastered to her face when Heechul put her hand through the crook of his arm and escorted her down to the limo and we all followed them. I ended up sitting beside Aria anyway's on the way there so i was happy about that and she was talking to me more then she was to Heechul but maybe because he doesn't talk.

We arrived at the red carpet a half an hour later and i went to grab for Aria's hand but Heechul was already helping her out and put her hand through his arm again and waited for the rest of us to comeout of the limo and we made our way down the carpet stopping occasionaly for people to take picture's and we could hear people shout out to us who the girl was but we ignored them and we fianlly made it into the building.

i gave a big sigh and i follwed the rest of the member's to the waiting room and we said hi to other idol's on the way. But when we went past DBSK Aria stopped in her track's making Heechul stop as well and she just stood there staring.

"Hey Aria are you alright?" i asked her and she said nothing just kept on staring at DBSK

"I think she like's them, keep her here i'll go and get them." said Heechul and let go of her arm and made his way to them.

~Aria POV~

Oh my god DBSK is standign right over there i don't believe i am see them in the flesh, there all so handsome ecspecially Jaejoong sshi (He is my bias). What if they come over here what do i do im not good at talking when im nervous. Ok Aria calm down there not going to come over here they don't even know you, wait what is Heechul oppa doing, oh no no no kill me now he is bringing them over here.

I started to panic a little but composed myself when they were near to me and the rest of the member's and soon they were standing right in front of me. Whoa are the tall even in my heel's i have to look up at them i thought to myself.

"Aria i would like you to meet Uknow Yunho, Hero Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun, Xiah Junsu and Max Changmin guy's Aria." said Heechul and we bowed to each other in greeting and i couldn't say anything.

"Nice to meet you Aria sshi, that's a very beautiful name by the way." said Jaejoong and he bowed to me again and i did as well.

"N-n-nice to meet you as well im a big fan, good luck on your nominations." and i gave them all a smile and we continued to talk for awhile and we were soon told that we could go in and find our seat's i ended up being stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter