Aoi

J-Rock/Visual Kei One Shots

“Aoi, why are you such an ?”

“Why the hell am I an ? I’m just telling her the truth Reita. She doesn’t belong here.”

“Enough! Both of you stop!” Ruki yelled, pulling Reita away from Aoi before he could lunge at him. Kai dragged Aoi into the next room as Uruha helped Ruki calm down Reita.

“Okay, Aoi, what the hell was that about?” Kai asked closing the door behind him. Ignoring his question, Aoi jumped on his bed, burying his face in his pillows before letting out multiple screams. Sighing Kai crossed his arms as he stared at the other, “Are you done yet?”

Grabbing a pillow, Aoi flung it at his band mate in annoyance, “Why don’t you just leave me alone Kai? I want to be alone.” The latter just rolled his eyes, “The last time I left you alone, you fought with Sumi.” Scoffing Aoi sat up and stared at his friend, “Well as you can see, Kai, she’s obviously not here.” He said with a hint of annoyance.

“That’s because you told her she didn’t belong here and told her to get the hell out a long with some other hurtful things.” Kai retorted. “I don’t get why you don’t like her Aoi, in fact if I remember correctly, you were in“. Before he could continue his sentence, Aoi had jumped up and covered his mouth, while pinning him against the wall.

“Say. Another. Word. And. I’ll. Kill. You!” He hissed, putting emphasis on each and every word. Kai admitted he was slightly shocked at Aoi’s sudden reaction and then he suddenly realized something. Pushing Aoi off, Kai stared at him before laughing out loud. Staring at the other confused, Aoi raised an eyebrow, “What?”

Kai was out of control, laughing like a maniac, and he couldn’t stop. Aoi was getting annoyed the more Kai laughed, but no matter how much he tried to stop, he couldn’t, because he had just caught his friend. And oh did he catch him good.

“Would you stop laughing? God, you’re so annoying.” Aoi snapped while rolling his eyes. Kai just chuckled as he tried to regain his breath. Everything suddenly made sense to him, why Aoi suddenly went into defensive mode whenever Katsumi came over, why he basically hated her guts, and why he was such an to her.

With a final happy sigh, Kai finally stopped laughing. Crossing his arms, he gave Aoi his famous smirk, “Oh you are in so much trouble.” He mocked. Aoi just furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, “What the hell are you going on about?” The latter just clucked his tongue in reply, “You are in denial. It’s so obvious.”

Aoi groaned in confusion before placing a hand on each of Kai’s shoulders and shaking him back and forth, “WHAT! THE HELL! ARE YOU! TALKING ABOUT!?”  Kai chuckled before prying his friend’s hands off of him. “You’ll just have to wait and see. I have to make an important phone call. Later.” And with that he opened the door and left

Aoi just stared at the dumbfounded, “What the hell is wrong with him?” Shaking his head, he closed the door and made his way back to his bed. Falling flat on his back he stared up at the ceiling with a sigh. Closing his eyes, he relaxed, slowly letting his body sink into the mattress and allowing his conscious to move into dream land. It’s been a while since he had a good rest; actually he hasn’t had a good rest for almost a month, because the truth was eating him inside out. But finally, his body began to give in to exhaustion, and he finally drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile outside, Kai was stirring up trouble. Like always.

“Do you honestly think she’ll come around after what Aoi just did to her?” Uraha asked raising an eyebrow. Reita snorted in reply, while Ruki just shook his head. Kai sighed and crossed his arms, “Look just do what I say okay? Everything will be resolved if you just follow my instructions.”

Sighing Reita stood up, “Fine. But if he screws up,” Kai just grinned, “He’s not I swear. Now hurry up, before you guys ruin my plan.”

Ruki stood up and followed alongside Uraha to the door. “Yeah everything will be fine if we follow his instructions.” He said imitating his leader. “Yeah it might be fine or our damn dorm will burn down in flames.” He snorted as the two left the dorm.

Reita stared at Kai worriedly as he glanced back at the closed door that Aoi was behind. “Are you sure everything’s going to go fine?” Kai just gave him a lop-sided grin before clapping a hand on the others shoulder, “Trust in me young grass hopper, everything will be fine.”

“Are you positive? I mean that old man does have anger issues.” Reita complained not wanting to leave the dorm. Rolling his eyes, Kai basically dragged Reita out the room, “He’s only 2 years older than us, and I’m pretty sure he can be an adult at times. Sheesh just relax.” And with that he successfully managed to pull Reita into the elevator.

Ding!

Stepping out of the elevator, the person reluctantly walked up to the door.  Letting go of her pride she knocked on the door as if someone was forcing her to do so. Well Kai was sort of forcing her to go so yeah I guess someone was forcing her. When no one came to the door, she knocked louder and still no one came to answer her. Annoyed with what was going on, she turned to leave, but remembered she had a spare key to the dorm. up her pride again she grabbed the key from her purse and unlocked the door.

Pushing the door open, she was welcomed to an empty living room. “What the hell?” she muttered, walking fully in to search for the members. “Kai! Where are you?” she asked looking into his room. “Reita? Uruha?” she called looking into their rooms as well. “Please be here Ruki.” She silently prayed as she looked through the dorm, to find nobody.

Well she didn’t look through the whole dorm, after all that he had said to her why would she care if Aoi was home or not.  Pulling out her phone she dialed Kai’s number only to find that his phone was off.  Annoyance rising, she called Ruki, Reita, and Uruha to find that all their phones were off as well.

“This stupid bastard set me up.” She muttered kicking the ground out of anger.

“What are you doing here?” Turning her head she saw that Aoi was leaning against his door frame glaring at her. Gulping down her saliva she ignored that biting feeling she had and glared back at him. “Kai told me to come here but he and the others are gone so in that case I’ll be going too.” She replied. Without a second glance at him she put her phone away and walked to the door.

Right when she touched the door knob his voice called out to her. “Katsumi-san.” Biting her lip, she ignored the growing in the pit of her stomach, “What? I’m leaving okay?” she said opening the door only to have it slam shut. Jumping slightly she turned around, only to be pushed against the wall and her hands being pinned above her head.

Aoi lowered his head and stared straight into her eyes, “Didn’t I tell you, you didn’t belong here, Katsumi?” The latter just bit her lip and nodded, afraid to speak. “And didn’t I say you’re not even worth any of the member’s time? I know I told you to stay away from them.” He hissed. Katsumi just turned her head so she didn’t have to look him in the eyes. She was so scared of what would happen. Aoi hated her and she knew that, but she just chose to ignore it, but it was hard to ignore it when he was basically telling her she was worthless and nobody could stop him.

“I get it Aoi! Okay? I get it! I’m not gonna come around here anymore, I’m not gonna hang out with any of the members. Okay? You happy? Now let me go!” she said trying to slip her hands on out his grasp but the more she struggled the tighter he held her wrist.

Sighing he stared down at the girl before releasing her, “Foget it, leave already.” He said before turning to go to his room. As much as she wanted to leave she couldn’t. She didn’t understand how he could hate her so much. Even when they first met he hated her and it did nothing but hurt her.

Glaring at his door, Katsumi stomped towards his room threw the door open startling Aoi who was about to go back to sleep. “Why the hell do you hate me so much?” she asked, glaring at the older. Snorting Aoi reclined back till he was lying down on his bed staring up at the ceiling again. “I thought you left already.” He said using one of his arms as a pillow.

“I’m not leaving until you tell me why you hate me so much! From the day we met you’ve been nothing but an , ‘You shouldn’t spend too much time with the members, you aren’t worth any of their time’ ‘Stop flirting with Reita.’ ‘ You’re not even worth a dollar, Katsumi’ Really do you think the things you say aren’t hurtful?” she asked tears starting fill her eyes.

“Is that the best impression of me you can do?” Aoi asked lifting his head up to stare at the girl. Baffled by his reply, Katsumi let out a scoff, “You know what, you Aoi. Just you!” she yelled before marching out of his room. Grabbing her purse, she made her way to the door.

“You shouldn’t spend too much time with the other members Katsumi-san.” His voice rang out, as she open the door, “You’re too good for them.”  A gasp escaped her lips as she froze halfway out the door. “Stop flirting, with Reita Katsumi-san, it does nothing but makes me jealous.” Tears began to fill her eyes as word after word hit her heart with a pang! “You’re not even worth a dollar, Katsumi-san.” He said before his hand closed the door. “You’re priceless.” He whispered into her ear, before dropping his head and stepped away from her. “I’m sorry I caused you this much pain, I guess I’m just a pathetic coward that can’t confess to the girl he fell in love with at first sight.”

Tears strolled down her face with everything he just said. He was in love with her. HE was in LOVE with HER. THE Aoi of The Gazette was in love with his band mate’s school buddy. How was that even possible?

“Even when I said all those hateful things, in my mind there was these words that went unsaid, because I was afraid, that you would reject me.” He said with a bitter laugh, “But now I don’t mind if you did. After all, I was an for like what a year and a half?”

Looking at her back still facing him he gave a sigh, “You can go Katsumi-san, I’ll just drink my misery away and we can pretend that this little scene never happened. I’ll just shut my mouth every time I see you, and I won’t be such a .” He said with a small chuckle. Laughing at himself, he turned and went to his room, shaking his room and muttering curse words to himself he was ready to drink the night away. Right as he was about to fall onto his bed, some force came knocking into him, and if his reflexes didn’t kick in he would’ve went flying face first into his bed.

“What the?” he muttered and turned his head to see a head with long hair burying it’s head in his back, while the person’s arms s around his waist. “You are such an .” The person sniffed. Sighing he let the other hug him, because he wasn’t really complaining. “I thought we went over this Katsumi.”

“First you make it seem, like you hate me, then you pull that stunt on me, and you expect me to walk out the door without even replying? You selfish bastard.” She replied, her grasp on his waist tightening.

Blinking confusedly, Aoi easily undid her hands and turned around to face her, “What are you talking about Katsumi?” he asked wiping away the tears with one hand, while the other brushed loose strands of hair behind her ear.

“Have you ever thought about my feelings?” she asked not looking into his eyes. Even though he had already confessed to her, she couldn’t look him in the eyes, because she was still shy and embarrassed in front of him, despite the way she looked right now. Aoi thought a while before nodding, “Yep. I figured you hated me, so I figured you would leave and never want to see me again.”

“I don’t hate you, I never hated you. No matter how much I tried telling myself you’re a jerk I couldn’t hate you.” Katsumi muttered her gaze locked on the ground. Using a finger, Aoi propped Katsumi’s chin up so he she was looking into his eyes. Lowering his head so that their noses touched, he narrowed his eyes, “What are you trying to say Katsumi?”

“I’m in love with you Aoi.” She said staring directly into his eyes. The words didn’t even register in his mind, when Katsumi suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Eyes wide from pure shock, Aoi’s whole mind and body was exploding in excitement and other emotions as he realized that the girl he has been secretly in love with loved him back. Closing his eyes he kissed her back, slightly nibbling for lip. When she finally parted her lips, Aoi pushed her back slightly so she landed on the bed. Tongues battling, hands roaming, and legs tangling it was indeed a hot scene.

Aoi’s hand started to the top button of her shirt, when the door suddenly flung open, “Aoi did Katusmi……. OH MY GAWED WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY?” Kai screamed as he stared horrified, at his best friend underneath his band mate. Before he could even regain his composure, Aoi had already thrown him out the room and shut the door.

“AOI OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!” Kai screamed as he pounded on the door with all his might. The other members came rushing in to find Kai basically slamming his body against the door.

 “What are you doing?” Ruki asked staring at his leader amused but shocked at the same time. “THAT MONSTER HAS KATSUMI UNDERNEATH HIM! I NEED TO SAVE HER INNOCENCE!” He whined as he tried to get into the room.

“You brought this upon yourself Kai.” Reita said shaking his head as he headed to his room.

Uruha chuckled as Kai continued to slam his body against the door, “See when you want to meddle? This is what you get for making trouble to everyone.” He glanced at his leader one last time before heading to his room as well.

Ruki stood there and watched Kai for while before following the others to his room. Kai finally gave up and sank to ground his head in between his legs as he let out a small cry. “Whoever invented locks is such a motherer right now.”