Chapter 7

I Can Be Your Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Would you feel better if I asked Joon oppa to come over?" Nana asked watched as her dongsaeng tried to calm herself down by making coffee.

Youngji nodded. Lee Joon might have some advice. And perhaps she could become an actor like him. Perhaps she'll be able to survive.

 

 

"Youngji-ah!" Hyungwon spotted the girl from across the hallway and went to her.

"Oh, hey"

"We saw the news... how are you doing?"

Youngji put on a smile. "Gwenchana, they'll be casting me in variety shows and dramas- I'm thinking of being an actress."

*flashback*

"Gomawo, Joon oppa" Youngji said. "Talking to you helped. And you too, Jinah unnie"

Lee Joon smiled. "So, you're gonna be an actress?"

"Most likely. It sounds like a good route to go after hearing from you"

Nana bit her lip apprehensively. She knew her dongsaeng loved the stage, so she doubted her excitement in acting was fully real. But seeing her mood getting better was enough for now, she figured.

Lee Joon nodded. "Youngji, hwaiting!" Then he turned to Nana. "Jinah-ya, do you need a lift?"

Nana snapped out of her thoughts. "Huh? Oh, ne."

Moments later Youngji smiled and waved goodbye to them.

*flashback end*

He breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good to know. Hey, if you need to talk, we're here, okay?"

"Gomawo, chingu."

 

 

"Dude, wake up!" Hyungwon slapped Jooheon on the back.

The latter grunted and lifted his head from the table.

Hyungwon scoffed. "So much for studying, huh?"

"Tch. I was sleeping. What do you want?"

"I met Youngji just now."

Jooheon widened his eyes. "How is she?"

"She said she was alright with it. Her agency snagged variety show and acting gigs for her"

Jooheon frowned. "What about singing?"

Hyungwon shrugged. "She said she''ll move on to acting."

"At least they're still keeping her, that's a relief. Anyway, will she be at the music show tonight?"

"Oh , I forgot to ask her if she's MC-ing this one t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter