Chapter 16

I Can Be Your Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Shownu found himself holding his breath posing so close to Youngji. He could smell her perfume and feel the warmth of her body. He placed his arm around her body and suppressed a smile.

Youngji stared at the second floor, seeing the April members watching from above.

*flashback*

"So that's how you plan to secure your future as a celebrity? By taking on random shows?" Hyunjoo smirked.

"I doubt you'll get far. You should just quit now rather than wasting our company's resources," Somin said condescendingly.

"What I do is none of your business," Youngji glared at them.

Gyuri walked by. "Stop it," she said to the April girls. "She'll leave soon enough," she eyed Youngji. "Let's see how long you can hold out."

*flashback end*

Youngji felt a surge of anger thinking about their remarks about her career. I need to prove myself to everyone. With newfound determination, she boldly moved closer to Shownu, causing him to inhale sharply in surprise.

Damn it, Hyunwoo, you're supposed to be a professional! He mentally scolded himself as he tried to calm his racing heart.

"Joha, joha," the photographer said with satisfaction, "Now let's begin, I'm looking for a more chic and intimate concept here alright..."

She draped her arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer. He subconsiously held his breath at the proximity of her body. 

The butterflies in his stomach were not letting up, but he took a deep breath and forced himself to control his facial expression as their last shoot began.

 

 

Ever since he joined WGM, Nana had not been seeing much of Jonghyun. She didn't think much of it, until she saw an episode of it by chance while she was flipping through the channels on TV. Seeing them together felt weird.

She shook her head and switched channels. Snap out of it, Im Jinah!

Just then, the doorbell rang. She went to open the door, and saw Jonghyun standing on her doorstep.

 

 

"Okay, good job guys, I'll see you all tomorrow," their choreographer said.

Monsta X bowed and thanked him.

"Yay, we have free time!" I.M said.

"Hyung, let's go to the arcade!" Jooheon tugged on Shownu's arm.

The leader checked his phone and realised it was a Wednesday. "Mianhae, Jooheon-ah, maybe next time, I have somewhere to go"

Jooheon pouted and looked at the rest.

"Mian, we have vocal training," Kihyun said as he went out with Minhyuk.

Jooheon went to Wonho. "Hyunggg~"

Wonho sighed. "Arraso, I'll go with you."

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun remembered the first time he laid his eyes on Nana. The girl was beautiful, that much was certain. She never failed to take his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter