Chapter 6

I Can Be Your Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji went to the next building's rooftop where her manager wouldn't find her. No, she wasn't gonna do anything stupid of course. She just wanted some fresh air and some space to herself. Rehersals were delayed anyway, so there was no harm having some alone time there.

She had a habit of talking to herself to clear her thoughts. Sometimes she would talk to herself in her mind. It wasn't that weird, everyone talks to themselves sometimes. She preferred to speak out loud though, so the rooftop was perfect for her to vent.

She thought about what happened and laughed to herself. "Tch. Heo Youngji, you already knew that they didn't like you. Why are you so upset? Urgh why are you such a babo to let them ruin your mood?"

She sighed. "Indeed, emotions are the worst," she looked up a the sky. "If only I didn't have feelings."

Shownu stood by the doorway of the stairwell, wondering if it was the right time to enter. He took a deep breath, before opening the door and heading to the roof.

What the hell is he doing here? She frowned.

He stood there, staring at her, panting from running all the way up. The sunlight shone on her pale skin and her hair was up in a messy bun, with the wind blowing gently against the strands of her fringe, with softly curled strands of hair framing her face. He just stared, wanting to say something but nothing came out of his mouth.

Displeased at having her privacy intruded, she got up to to leave.

Stop her, you idiot! Shownu quickly grabbed her arm. "Coffee?" He asked, handing her a can of coffee from his pocket.

"I don't drink coffee," she looked at the can in his hand. "Even though I used to," she muttered under her bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter