Chapter 10

I Can Be Your Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You're up," Shownu said.

When Youngji opened her eyes, she saw that he was shirtless- his shirt was on her.

"I just thought you'd be cold," he explained. "I couldn't open your locker so... I didn't do anything."

"I know," she said, unfazed.

He looked at her and laughed. "You're not even shocked"

"Why would I be?" I've seen far more shocking things in my life, she thought.

"You really ended up staying here. I didn't expect you to."

"Yeah"

"Do you do that often?"

She shrugged.

"Don't. It's dangerous. Aren't you afraid?"

"No one comes here that late at night." She paused and looked at him.

"Well, except for you, oppa. But I'm not afraid of you," she said, handing his shirt back to him.

He stared at the shirt in his hands.What does she mean by that? Does this mean she trusts me? Should I be happy?

"Aren't you gonna wear your shirt?" Youngji's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

 

 

"I made it myself," Jonghyun handed a glass to Nana. Filled with an unidentifiable liquid, she might add.

She raised her eyebrows questioningly. "And what might this be?"

"Tomato juice, your favourite"

She stared apprehensively at the drink. "This does not look like tomato juice"

"Come on, just try it."

She sighed and took a sip.

"Heol. Oppa what the hell did you put in here?"

He burst out laughing at her reaction. "What's wrong? It can't be that bad though"

"Oh, I assure you it is," the girl shot him a glare.

 

 

"You're still here?" Youngji asked as she stepped out of the gym's shower.

"I'm not leaving until you do." Shownu watched her dry her hair with a towel and felt butterflies in his stomach for no reason.

She shrugged. "At least you put your shirt back on."

"I can take it off if you want m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter