Chapter 5

I Can Be Your Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For some reason Shownu always ended up overhearing her conversations. This time, it didn't sound like a very pleasant one. 

The April members crowded around Youngji in an empty waiting room. They were supposed to be greeting their senior, but apparently that was not the case.

"You didn't deserve to be part of KARA and you know it."

"You're nowhere as good as you think you are."

"Serves you right, of course KARA would be disbanded by now."

Shownu saw the pained expression on Youngji's face and felt his heart ache. Walk out, he thought silently. Youngji-ah, get out of that room. Now. He wanted to save her from their verbal abuse but didn't know how to do so without causing a commotion.

But Youngji didn't need saving. She wasn't one of those damsel in distress types. She hated those characters more than anything. That's why she hardly watched romantic dramas, full of cliche plots and female protagonists that perpetually needed to be 'saved'.

Pfft. She could stand up for herself, at least where these es are concerned.

"If that's all you es are here to say then kindly get out." Youngji glared at them.

"Omg, is Heo Youngji swearing? I wonder how people would react to this. You're not so sweet and nice after all, huh?"

"I never said I was," Youngji said, before walking out.

"Ow!" She walked right into Shownu, who was startled and embarrassed that he couldn't manage to hide in time.

"Mianhae," he said, but she already ran off, her tears threatening to spill over.

 

 

-Breaking: DSP ended contract with KARA members Har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter