Chapter 14

I Can Be Your Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji was walking to her locker when suddenly, she felt her head spinning. Goddamnit, not again.

She felt herself stumble when a pair of strong arms caught her.

"Youngji-ah!" Shownu hugged his arms around her , preventing her from falling.

"0830," she said softly, "My password"

Shownu immediately opened her locker while holding her in his arms.

She grabbed her box of sweets and popped one in . "I'm fine, I just need a little sugar. I won't faint now."

 He could smell the scent of her shampoo and feel the warmth of her body while holding her.

"You can let go now, I won't fall."

He looked down at the girl in his arms. I don't want to.

Youngji felt his muscular arms tighten around her.

She steadied herself and stepped away. "Gomawo oppa."

She looked up at him and wondered why his face was flushing. It wasn't as if the guy hadn't had his arms around her before. 

 

*flashback to the night at the gym*

Youngji stirred in her sleep, wanting to stretch her arms out when she felt something. She opened her eyes and realised that she was sleeping in Shownu's arms while wearing his shirt.

She yawned and stretched her arms, pushing his arms away. But he wrapped his muscular arms tightly around her and softly started to snore.

Guess I'm not getting out of this anytime soon, she thought, before falling back asleep, resting against his bare chest.

*flashback end*

 

He regained his senses and looked at her.

"Youngji-ah, Have you eaten?"

"I didn't have time for lunch just now."

"Then let's go eat lunch."

"But it's already 3pm, oppa you didn't eat either?"

"I did," he said, grabbing her hand and bringing her to the cafeteria. "But I could always eat again."

 

 

Nana was heading to the studio when she felt someone grab her.

"Omaya!" She gasped.

Jonghyun chuckled.

"Yah! Hong Jong Hyun!"

"Yah! You should be calling me oppa"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter