Chapter 3

I Can Be Your Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo," Youngji covered in shock. "Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim."

He chuckled and took a sip of his drink. "Shh, do you want everyone to know I'm here?"

 

 

 

"Hyung, come and play with me," Jooheon tugged on Shownu's arm but the latter didn't budge.

"Not now, Jooheon."

Wonho stuck his head into the room. "You're not even doing anything, hyung."

"I'm thinking."

 

Shownu couldn't get Youngji out of his mind. He was walking past the school stadium the other day when he caught sight of her sitting by the benches alone. She glanced at him for a split second and for a moment he thought he saw an angel.

Her expression was unreadable, soft rays of sunlight illuminated her face, and her doe eyes were sparkling- whether it was the sunlight or her tears, Shownu didn't know.

As he reclined on his chair, he could recall exactly how she looked that day when he saw her. They were acquainted since their meal together with Nana at the MBC cafeteria the other day, but he didn't have any luck talking to her. And he just knew that he wanted to get close to her somehow.

*flashback*

Shownu headed out to the benches, wanting to strike up a conversation with her.

"Youngji-ah, have you had lunch?"

"Ani." Go away, she thought.

"Do you want to eat?"

She shook her head, and he watched as she walked away.

*flashback end*

 

 

Youngji looked over at her senior. "Sunbaenim, can I ask you something?"

"Of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter