Chapter 13

I Can Be Your Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After seeing Soyou leave, Youngji stood up to go. 

Shownu chuckled. "Aren't you gonna watch me change?"

"Tch. I wasn't intending to," she said. "I just wanted to irritate her cause she torments Jinah unnie"

He took a second to take in that information, before smiling at how fiercely loyal she was to her best friend.

"You know, I'm not as nice as you think I am, oppa."

He shrugged and smiled at her. "That doesn't bother me," he said, proceeding to take off his shirt in front of her.

"What are you doing?"

"Changing."

"You could've waited for me to leave first." She made her way out of the door and was pulled violently by Soyou.

"Ouch!" Youngji glared at her.

The door opened. A shirtless Shownu came into view. He wrapped his arm around Youngji's waist and pulled her back in. "Kajima (Don't go)" he whispered.

Soyou watched with rage as the door closed shut.

 

 

"Wae? What's wrong with you, unnie?" Dasom asked.

"I hate her," Soyou said.

Hyorin looked up from her phone. "What? Who?"

"Heo Youngji."

Bora walked in. "Soyou saw her with Shownu," she shrugged.

Hyorin chuckled. "Oh come on, don't tell me you can't handle that girl."

 

 

"Don't go," Shownu said. "You haven't even finished your chocolate. Besides, you'll get to annoy her more the longer you stay here."

Youngji laughed. "That's true."

He looked at her wrist. "She grabbed you pretty hard," he observed, seeing the bruises.

She immediately put her hand behind her back. "No, that's not...that wasn't because of her."

"Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter