Bullying

Why Don't You Leave Me Alone ?

Jungkook POV

As I walked out of my last morning class, Yugyeom came right in front of me.
"Jungkook, are you aware that there's a newbie in school?" He said excitedly.
"Yep. I heard that he was kind of cute." I replied.

"Everyone is talking about him. The girls are all over him." Yugyeom said, looking around as they came close to the cafeteria.
"He's there !" Exclaimed Yugyeom pointing at a little crowd inside the cafeteria. As I looked there, I smiled. It was Jimin. He was surrounded by tons of girls. 
"Are you guys going to rag him?" Yugyeom nodded.
Yugyeom began as we took trails to choose our food "You know Yura, the most popular girl in school?" I nodded "She seems to like him a lot and since I'm crushing on her, I can't let him snatch her away from me." I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

“You’re stupid. You haven’t tried anything to even let her know that you like her. So she isn’t yours. She can like whoever she wants and if it’s not you, you just have to accept it.” I said, choosing an entry.

“It’s easy for you to say that. You went out with her in middle school.” He retorted.

“Yes and I broke up. She’s a , I swear to God. No one knows her as well as me. I’m doing you a favour telling you all of this.” I explained.

“Whatever.” He muttered. We went to sit on table when the others came too. Jackson sat in front of me.

“You heard of the newbie?” he asked me. I nodded. “Going to rag him?” he asked again.

“Maybe I’ll make an exception this time and come with you.” I answered.

“Really?! It’ll be fun!” exclaimed Wonshik.

“I don’t know.” I said, beginning to eat. I looked over Jimin who also looked at me. Our eyes met and I could see, even from the distance, that he blushed. I smirked and kept on eating, listening to my crew’s talk and glancing to him from time to time.

After lunch, I went back to class and found Jimin already inside the room, listening to some music. I walked to him and just as I was about to speak, Yura appeared. She bent down to talk to him.

“Hi Jimin! Are you okay? Is everything going as you want?” She asked with her meant-to-be sweet voice. Jimin looked at her and smiled kindly.

“I’m okay, thanks. Just getting used to not knowing anyone here.” He answered, scratching the back of his head.

He was so cute, I swear I could just eat him right there. His cuteness annoyed me in a way I couldn’t decipher so I decided to chase Yura away.

“What are you doing here Yura?” I coldly asked.

“Oh, hey Jungkook. I didn’t see you.” She said, smiling at me. .

“I asked you a question.” I said, ignoring her words. She rolled her eyes.

“I came to see if Jimin here was doing well or not. He’s new.” She replied, placing her hand on Jimin’s shoulder. I narrowed my eyes at that.

“I think he’d do better without you being around. You’re such a nuisance.” I said, pushing her aside. Jimin looked at me bewildered.

“No need to be this harsh Kook. You can just tell me to go away.” Yura said, closing the distance between us all of a sudden. I approached here even more, our lips inches away.

“Get the out of my classroom.” I whispered. Her eyes widened at my words and she turned around without saying anything.

I sat on my chair and looked at Jimin from the corner of my eye. He looked kind of embarrassed but also scared I think. I took my books out and placed them on my table. The teacher entered and the class began.

At the end of the day, I got out quickly to meet up with my gang in front of the gates. We waited around fifteen minutes for Jimin to get out and began to follow him. By chance, he was going home by feet tonight so we could just corner him in a little alley and the work would be done.

So we followed him quietly and when there wasn’t anyone around, we caught up to him and pushed him against a wall in a little and dark street.

Yugyeom and Jackson took him by his arms and pinned him against a wall. Jimin’s eyes widened and he looked around, not understanding what was happening.

“Let go of me.” He said.

“We won’t.” Yugyeom simply answered.

“Why?” Jimin asked before locking eyes with me. “Jungkook! Help me please !” He said, voice full of hope. Wonshik looked at me.

“You know him?” He asked.

“He’s in my class.” I answered.

“You couldn’t tell us earlier?” Yugyeom told me.

“It’s more fun like that.” I said, smirking. I approached Jimin and lowered myself a bit to be face to face with him.

“Such a shame you are new. Such a shame that I’m a bad guy too. We could have been friends maybe.” I said, our faces close and I swear I could have lost myself in his cute and dark eyes if he wasn’t crying. He must have understood what will happen to him shortly. I straightened up and looked at him.

“Do you have something to say?” I asked. He looked at me and his gaze changed. He was now looked at me with pure hatred instead of fright and it was making me feel weird but I brushed the feeling away.

“I hate you Jeon Jungkook. I hope you’ll be punished for what you’re going to do to me.” He said, tears still streaming his face.

“Thank you, I’ll keep that in mind Park Jimin.” I turned to Yugyeom. “Hold him tight.” He nodded and Jimin closed his eyes tightly.

I breathed deeply and threw a hard punch at his stomach. I heard his breath hitch. He raised his head to look at me and I punched his face. He sobbed. Yugyeom and Jackson made him kneel in front of me and I kicked his ribs. I grabbed him by his hair and made him look at me. Jimin was crying hard, his bottom lip split and a bruise was already forming on his left cheek where I had punched him. He strangely looked beautiful like that and my heart almost ached at the sight.

“I think that’s enough guys. Let’s go.” I said. Yugyeom and Jackson released him and we left him in this alley, crying his eyes out. I looked at my right hand and saw some of Jimin’s blood on it. I wiped it on my white shirt and parted ways with the others. I began to walk my way when I looked at my watch. It was already 6:30P.M. I stopped. I turned around to where my friends were walking and saw them getting far away quickly. I decided to run back to where Jimin was. When I arrived, he was surrounded by two guys looking at him as if he was a prey. I got closer to them and just when the taller one of the two was going to beat Jimin again, I kicked him as hard as I could making his acolyte turn to me. He immediately punched me in the face and I stumbled back a bit. When he was about to hit me once more, I blocked his arm and punched him. He fell down and I took this as a chance to grab Jimin and run away. I took him on my back, grabbed his back pack and began to run as fast as possible. I could feel Jimin’s hot breath on my neck which was sending shivers down my spine. He was bouncing on my back as I was running the fastest I could. I arrived in no time at my home and since I couldn’t open the door myself, I rang the bell. My mother opened in no time and gasped when she saw us. She immediately let us in and I gently placed Jimin on the couch. He winced when his back came in contact with the soft surface but relaxed almost immediately. Before my mother could say anything, I went to the bathroom to grab the first-aid kit and sat near to Jimin, trying to open his shirt. He avoided my touch by hitting my hand.

“Don’t touch me.” He whined.

“Jimin, I need to get you treated.” I said, looking at him.

“Jungkook-ah, what happened?” My mom asked. I sighed and looked at her.

“Mom, I’ll explain everything later but can you first treat this stubborn guy’s injuries?” I asked, pouting a little. She scowled at me but moved near Jimin, pushing me aside lightly. She began to Jimin’s shirt and I went to my room to get him some clothes. When I came back, I saw a large bruise on his ribs which had turned purple quite quickly. My mom was applying some ointment on Jimin’s bruises on his ribs and cheek. Said boy had fallen asleep from exhaustion and maybe pain. When she finished, I covered Jimin with a blanket and stood up. Mom looked at me and went to her room, indicating that I should follow her. She sat on her bed and waited for my explanations.

“Mom, thank you.” I shyly said, looking down.

“You hit him, right? With the help of Yugyeom and the others.” She said, frowning.

“Yes.”

“Jungkook, you always said that you didn’t hit anyone. What’s different with this boy?” She asked.

“First, this boy has a name. It’s Jimin. Second, I don’t know what’s different with him. I just… I met him this morning and when Jackson asked if I was going to rag him with them, I agreed. I don’t know why mom.” I said, looking guiltily at my mom.

She shook her head.

“And how was it hitting him? How did you feel?”

“I… I felt nothing. It was like my whole body was numb and at the same time moving on its own. The worst thing is that I hit him very hard without realising it. His skin turned purple so quickly, mom I feel awful.” I explained, crying all of a sudden.

 

Author POV (I know I’m changing the POV all of a sudden sorry)

Mrs Jeon was surprised to see her son crying. She got up and went to hug Jungkook. Just when she embraced him, her husband entered the room.

“Honey, what is a young man who isn’t our son doing- Oh. What happened?” He asked, dropping off his suitcase on the floor and going to hug his son too.

“Jungkookie here beat up the young man who is lying on our couch in the living room.” Jungkook’s mom explained.

“But I thought-” Jungkook’s dad began.

“This time he decided to participate in the bullying or rag or whatever.” The woman cut.

“Why Jungkook? Do you know him?” He asked, kissing his son’s head. The latter shook his head which got his dad to look at his wife.

“He’s a new student apparently. He doesn’t know why he agreed but I think he feels guilty right now.” She explained.

Jungkook raised his head.

“Mom, can we get Jimin in my room? I don’t want him to sleep on the couch with his bruises.” He said in a little voice.

“It’s your bed so it’s your choice. But I think that it’s the least you can do for this poor boy.” She said.

Jungkook’s dad went to the living room and cautiously took Jimin and brought him to Jungkook’s room. He laid him softly and covered him with the blanket. Jungkook thanked his dad when he came to the kitchen.

“Mom, dad, you know that I’m not a bad guy, right? I have a reputation.” Jungkook said.

“Son, we know what you had to go through in middle school but maybe you should stop. This poor boy… You remember how it is to be beaten up, how it hurts.” His dad said.

“Yes, I could never forget it, trust me. But I can’t stop now. It’s too late. I’ve been too far to stop, my reputation-“

“Is your reputation more important than Jimin’s health?” His mom abruptly cut. She sighed. “I think we should call his parents, they must be worried.”

Jungkook didn’t say anything and only nodded. He went in his room, took Jimin’s phone from his bedside table and looked for his mom’s number. He dialled it and when his mother answered, she sounded panicked. He explained that he was Jimin’s classmate and that he would be sleeping in his house since something came up. She didn’t push him to explain further and thanked him. When he hung up, Jungkook wanted to hit himself for being such a . He really was confused as to why he agreed to beat Jimin up. He went to Jimin’s side and kneeled before him. He looked at his sleeping face, his lips slightly parted, soft puffs of air coming out of his mouth and his chest heaving up and down slowly. He looked closer and could literally count the number of eyelashes Jimin had. He stood up.

“Goodnight Jimin. I’m sorry. When I find the answer to why I did that, I’ll come tell you. No matter what.” He said and went out of the room.


Author's Note:

Hehe, chapter 2!

Jungkook is quite strange, right? I wanted to write him like a very bad guy but I decided not to (and I had some difficulties writing him as an as*hole lol). I hope you enjoyed this chapter !

Comment, subcribe and upvote if you feel like it^^

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <3