What's The Truth ?

Why Don't You Leave Me Alone ?

Jimin POV

When I woke up the next morning, I felt a searing pain in my ribs as I tried to sit. Instantly, hands came to my shoulders, gently forcing me back down. I looked up at the hands’ owner and found out it was Jungkook.

“You better not move hyung.” He said. I looked at him when I remembered yesterday’s events. He had beaten me up and then came to rescue me. I glared at him.

“I told you not to touch me if I remember well.”

“I’m sorry hyung. Your mom is downstairs. I called her last night to tell her not to worry, that you’ll be sleeping at my house. She came to take you back.” He explained.

“Okay. Help me get up.” I coldly said. I thought he would complain but he didn’t say anything and helped me get up, placing his hands softly around my waist and lifting me up. He was quite muscular I should say (but that’s not the point). He helped me stand up and looked at me from head to toes. I looked at myself and realised that I was in his clothes. They were too big for me I was literally drowning in them. He then took my hand and led me to the living room that was downstairs. I was walking with some difficulties, holding onto his arm tightly. Even though I hated the fact that I had to rely on him, he was helping me at the moment. When we arrived in the living room, mom immediately flew to me, grabbing my face, looking at the black-eye that was forming already.

“Oh my gosh, what happened? Are you okay?” she asked, worried.

I looked at Jungkook who had let go of me and was now looking down, standing beside his parents. I looked at my mom.

“Some guys cornered me in a street when I was going home yesterday. Jungkook rescued me. That’s all.” I said, smiling lightly at my mom.

Jungkook raised his head so quickly I thought he had broken his neck. His eyes were wide and he was looking at me in disbelief. He was about to say something so I glared at him, silently daring him to say something. I just saved his life, he must be thankful!

My mom turned to Jungkook and went to hug him.

“Thank you so much Jungkook! I don’t know what would have happened if you weren’t there for my Jimin! Thank you so much!” She said, hugging Jungkook tight. I wanted to laugh so much at Jungkook’s face and even more if my mother knew it was his fault I was in this state. She finally released him and told Jungkook’s parents that we would be going now.

“Oh, about the clothes, we’ll wash them and give them back to you Jungkook.” My mom said before going to the front door.

“No, it’s okay, you can keep them or burn them, I don’t care.” He replied. I thought about burning them, it was a quite good idea.

“I’ll see what I’ll do with them Jungkook. Seeya!” I said, mustering the best fake smile I could at the moment and Jungkook only nodded before my mother grabbed me and dragged me to our car. The ride wasn’t very long so I supposed that she took her car because she was worried. It would take about 20 minutes by feet I thought and the first thing that came to my mind was that I’ll be seeing Jungkook every morning thanks to the bus and it kinda frightened me. What if now that he knew me he decided to hit me while being alone? Will I be able to live at least one more week? While I was thinking about all that, we arrived home and mom told me to go take a shower before going to rest in my room. Fortunately, she wasn’t sending me to school in this state. So I went to take a shower and when I took off Jungkook’s clothes from my body, I reconsidered burning them. I smelled them and even though I had slept in them, they smelt like Jungkook. The same scent of pineapple and honey that got me into him. Which is quite stupid. I have a crush on the only guy who’d love me dead. Such a lucky guy I am, right? Well, I took my shower quickly and in pain because those bruises were seriously hurting like hell. They were already dark on my ribs and it was killing me really. I couldn’t understand how it turned dark this quick. Anyway, I got out of the shower and went in my room when my mom entered with the first-aid kit.

“Sit up Jimin, I need to treat your bruises.” She said, sitting by my side. I sat up and took off my shirt. She began to apply some ointment on my ribs and talked.

“Why did you lie Jimin?” She asked.

“What?”

“Why didn’t you say it was Jungkook who hit you?” I looked up at her and she was staring at me, seeming calm.

“I… don’t know. I kinda wanted to thank him I think. He beat me up but came to rescue me in the end. I would probably be dead right now if he hasn’t been there.” Even if it was quite strange to say that, it was true. Of course, it didn’t justify why he had hit me this hard nor why but I could see that he probably wasn’t as cruel as he wanted to show everyone.

“But how did you find out?” I asked mom.

“He was really obvious. Avoiding your eyes and trying to be as kind as he could. He always hung his head low every time one of us talked so it wasn’t too difficult to understand.” She explained.

“Aren’t you angry?”

“I was at first but he came at your rescue after all.” She said when she was done applying the ointment.

“I wonder why…” I said.

“I don’t think he’s as bad as he wants to show. I’m sure he’s a good guy with some situation.” I nodded. “Get some sleep sweety. I’ll wake you up to eat lunch.”

“Okay. Thanks mom.” She smiled warmly at me and got out of my room.

I laid on my back, one arm under my head, staring at the ceiling. Mom was thinking the same as me. Jungkook wasn’t really a bad guy. Or maybe he only came back to laugh at me freely. But I was still wondering why he rescued me from those guys? I mean, I wasn’t complaining but it’s really weird. He just beat me very hard and minutes after, he came back as a super hero, rescuing me from those bad guys. Anyway… I need sleep. Maybe when I’ll wake up I wouldn’t be as bothered by all of this as I am now. 


Auhtor's Note :

Here is the third chapter^^ I updated sooner than I thought lol

I have already written until the fifth chapter but I'm still writing the sixth one and working on other stories so I will not update this soon, sorry...

I received many questions in the comments and for the ones who haven't looked at the comments and are questioning themselves, some questions will be answered in the following chapters so look forward to it^^ Oh, and I just want to make something clear : Jungkook is 16 so he is really immature and doesn't really think before acting. He is kinda trying to find who he is so he acts very stupidly lol but you will forgive him for what he's done to Jimin (I hope so anyway^^)

If you liked the story and want to know what will happen next, you can always subscribe and comment !

Thank you for reading :-D

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <3