Confronting Them

Why Don't You Leave Me Alone ?

Author POV 

When the little couple woke up the next day, they were feeling both happy and worried. They slept in each other embrace and ate together, Mrs Jeon doing some funny remarks here and there. When they finally went out of the house, they met Mrs Park who came to give Jimin his backpack. They thanked her and went to the bus stop, casually holding hands. Some people watched them weirdly but they didn’t care. They shouldn’t be embarrassed about who they are. When the bus came they climbed in and went to sit side by side where Jimin would usually sit. 

“You know the first time I wanted to nuzzle my nose in your hair. You smelt so nice.” Jimin said, giggling and Jungkook laughed. 

“You smelt nice too. You still do. But it’s weird now you smell like me.” Jungkook replied and squeezed Jimin’s hand. 

They got off at their stop and just as they were going to pass the gates, they were met with Jin and Namjoon. 

“Hi! I see that you brought Jungkook back. I’m happy for you Jimin.” Jin said. Jimin blushed. 

“What are you doing here that early?” Jimin asked. 

“Just verifying if no one is there. Like Yugyeom for example.” Namjoon replied, looking around. Jungkook looked at Jimin. 

“He talked to me every morning during the time you weren’t there… That’s why they’re here I guess.” Jimin told Jungkook. The latter nodded. 

“I’ll protect you from now on.” He said and squeezed Jimin’s hand. 

“You’re so cute really.” Jin said. “Oh, people are coming.” He added and when the couple turned, everyone gasped at them. They all began to whisper around them. 

‘Oh my gosh! What is this?’, ‘What is Jeon Jungkook doing with Park Jimin?’, ‘Are they a couple now?’, ‘This is so disgusting’, things like that could be heard around the couple but also good things like ‘They look so good together!’, ‘I hope they won’t have problem with people’, ‘I wish them all the best, they’re so cute!’ 

“I see that some people don’t like us.” Jungkook said. 

“I don’t care Kookie. I like you and that’s all that matters.” Jimin replied. 

“Okay, let’s go in guys!” Namjoon said and they began to walk towards the building. Jin and Namjoon parted ways with them and Jungkook entered the building still hand in hand with Jimin, everyone looking at them. 

“Jimin, I have something to do so go to class, I’ll join you later.” Jungkook said. 

“Okay. Be quick.” Jimin said and kissed Jungkook on his cheek. Jungkook waved at him before going towards his locker. But when Jimin turned around and saw Jungkook going to the lockers, he became curious because he had no reason to go to his locker since everything was in his bag already. So he followed him and managed to hide behind the lockers. Jungkook saw Yugyeom along with Wonshik and Jackson and walked to them. 

“Jungkook for God’s sake where have you been last week?” Jackson asked as he saw Jungkook coming to them as they were waiting in front of the lockers. Jungkook ignored him and immediately punched Yugyeom, throwing him on the floor.

“What the…” Yugyeom muttered, holding his bleeding nose and trying to get up. 

“This is for Jimin you son of a . If I ever see you around him again, I swear I’ll kill you.” Jungkook growled, startling Jackson and Wonshik who weren’t understanding anything. 

“You’re a psycho. Why do you care about him so much? Don’t tell me you like him?” Yugyeom asked, smirking. 

“You think I care about him because I like him?” Jungkook scoffed. Jimin turned around and ran to the nearest bathroom. ‘I knew it was too perfect to be real!’ he thought as tears were staining his beautiful face.  

“You’re wrong. I love him more than anything in this world, more than myself. So let me repeat myself: if you ever approach him again, you’re dead.” Jungkook said before turning around, going to class. When he entered the room, he noticed that Jimin wasn’t there. He turned around and went back to search for him. He passed by a bathroom and heard soft sobs coming from behind the closed door. He opened it and his intuition was right, it definitely was Jimin’s voice coming from the closed stall. He approached it and knocked on the door lightly. 

“Jimin…” he softly said. 

“Go-away” Jimin hiccupped. 

“Open the door Jimin.” Jungkook said, ignoring Jimin’s words. 

“N-no. I ha-te you.” Jimin said but still opening the door. Jungkook entered the stall and closed the door. 

“Why? What happened?” Jungkook asked, raising Jimin’s head and looking at him, deeply. 

“You said-that you d-didn’t li-ke me.” Jungkook looked confusedly at Jimin and understood. 

“I told you to go to class. Why didn’t you obey me?” Jimin shook his head, saying that he didn’t want to reply to the question. Jungkook sighed. “I don’t like you Jimin.” Jimin looked at Jungkook, ready to shout at him but Jungkook talked before him. “I love you hyung.” He said and kissed Jimin passionately. Jimin’s lips tasted quite salty but Jungkook didn’t mind. He had said what he wanted to say since day one and he couldn’t feel lighter. Jimin returned the kiss with almost more passion as Jungkook, his eyes closed and wanting to feel his lips against Jungkook’s ones forever. But they had to breathe so they detached themselves. Tears were still rolling down Jimin’s face but he wasn’t sobbing anymore. 

“You love me?” he asked to make sure of what he heard. 

“So much Jimin.” Jungkook replied. 

“I love you too Jungkookie. Never leave me please.” Jimin said, hugging Jungkook tight. 

“I won’t ever hyungie. Never.” Jungkook answered, inhaling Jimin’s scent and caressing his hair. 

“Kiss me.” Jimin whispered and Jungkook would have missed it if they weren’t so close. He pulled back a little and kissed Jimin. Jimin kissed him back, releasing a sigh when Jungkook completely pulled out. 

“Now let’s go to class before the teacher comes in.” Jungkook said and Jimin nodded, drying his eyes and grabbing Jungkook’s hand as they were getting out of the bathroom. They walked hand in hand towards the classroom and entered as if everything was normal. They went to sit down and everyone began to whisper around them. Taehyung (and Hoseok) came to them and looked at Jimin, eyes wide. 

“What is this?!” he exclaimed, pointing at their clasped hands. 

“This, Kim Taehyung, is my boyfriend’s hand. Do you have any problem with it?” Jungkook answered. 

“What? No! But if you make him cry, you’ll suffer your whole life.” He warned. 

“Okay. I won’t make him cry, you can be sure of that. I mean at least not of sadness or heartbreak. From joy or maybe… pleasure? You know the last one really well, don’t you Taehyung?” Jungkook said, wiggling his eyebrows and Jimin hit him, hiding his face in his hands. 

“Shut up Jeon Jungkook.” A blushing Taehyung said before going back to his seat (still with Hoseok). 

“Did you really have to say that?” Jimin whined from behind his hands. Jungkook pried them off. 

“Yes. You’re so cute when you’re flustered, I can’t help it.” Jungkook said earning him another hit. Then, every single person in the class began to gasp. 

“Yura! Yura is coming here!” someone shouted. 

“Yugyeom is here too!” another student exclaimed. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other, wondering what was happening. Yura and Yugyeom entered the classroom and walked straight to the couple. 

“Hi Jungkook.” Yura said, totally unfriendly. Jungkook looked at her, not saying anything. “I heard that you’ve got yourself a boyfriend. You form a really cute couple. Congrats.” She continued, not being sincere at all. 

“Yep and I see that I was assuming right. Yugyeom isn’t the type of person to fight for something he doesn’t already have. A with an . What a good combination.” Jungkook replied, standing up. His words earned him some gasps and laughs from the students. 

“Shut up. I knew about you and Jimin. The day I was taking an exam I saw you in the field. I sent Wonshik to check on you. You were hiding with him in the bathroom, right?” Yugyeom said. “Like the first time.” Jungkook looked at him, his eyes now wide. 

“How…” he began and looked at Yoongi who was entering the classroom. They looked at each other for some seconds and Jungkook’s hand automatically went to his left side. He looked at Yugyeom and Yura and then at their hands. “You…” Yoongi quickly approached them. 

“Jungkook-ah, stay calm.” He softly said. 

“Hyung, are you serious? How can you- THEY ALMOST KILLED ME FOR GOD’S SAKE AND YOU WANT ME TO STAY CALM? I WON’T!” Jungkook shouted and let go of Jimin’s hand, going backwards. “ALL THOSE YEARS I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND BUT YOU WERE THE ONE TO STAB ME?!? YOU WERE THE I SHOULD HAVE BEATEN UP INSTEAD OF THE OTHERS!” Jungkook continued. 

“Yura was the one to ask me to bully you but I decided myself to stab you.” Yugyeom answered. “She was in love with you Jungkook. She really loved you and you dumped her. I was the one to help her, I was here for her and I wanted to seek revenge on her behalf. I had to be your friend to then help to destroy you. But you met this ,” Yugyeom looked at Jimin “and everything fell apart.” 

“I won’t let you call him a you son of a .” Jungkook growled and approached Yugyeom, ready to hit him when Jimin and Yoongi both caught him. 

“Jungkook don’t. You’ll make it worse.” Jimin said. 

“He’s right Jungkook. Listen to him if you won’t listen to me.” Yoongi added. Jungkook looked at Yoongi, his eyes now filled with tears. 

“Yes, let’s hear what Yoongi oppa has to say.” Yura said, looking at Jungkook with a smirk worth of a -queen. 

“I was the one to rescue you. I discovered everything the day before you were stabbed. I heard Yugyeom talking to his guys and the next day I went where they had agreed to meet to corner you and hid there. Just after they left, I came out of my hideout and dialled the 911 while trying to stop the haemorrhage. I did my best and when we arrived at the hospital, I told the nurses to call your mother so you could undergo surgery. I left right after.” Yoongi explained. Jungkook was shocked. He had hated Yoongi all these years while he was the one to save his life. He felt guilty but he didn’t understand why he didn’t tell him sooner. Jimin was the first to ask. 

“Why didn’t you tell him back then?” he asked, grabbing Jungkook’s hand who was now shaking. 

“I couldn’t. He was so angry against me; he immediately stopped talking to me after we had an argument.” Yoongi explained and looked at Yugyeom. “That’s when you heard us, right?” 

“Yura had called me saying that Jungkook had dumped her and as I was searching for Jungkook, I heard the argument you were having in the bathroom. You got out before Jungkook and when I entered, I could hear sobs coming from a stall but I couldn’t see any feet. He was sitting on the toilet seat so that no one could know where he was. I asked if someone was there and he stopped crying. I immediately took the opportunity and managed to be his closest friend. I took your place. I became Jungkook’s worthy friend, the only one he could count on. It’s kind of funny how the person you trusted the most was in fact the most unworthy one, isn’t it?” Yugyeom said, humiliating Jungkook. The latter was now crying from rage. He was so angry he was shaking, his hands having turned into fists. Jimin let go of Jungkook’s hand and went to stand right in front of Yugyeom. 

“You think it’s funny? Would you like it if someone had played with your feelings over the years? Would you? You don’t care about other people’s feelings. You don’t think about how it could hurt someone.” Jimin said, staring right into Yugyeom’s eyes. 

“Did Jungkook thought of me at all when he dumped me?!” Yura burst out. “Did he?! He absolutely didn’t! I was in love with him but he didn’t even take my feelings in consideration when he left me!” she shouted. 

“But you played with him too!” Jimin exclaimed. “Don’t you understand that you got what you deserved? You thought that because you were in love with him he would be too but he wasn’t. I bet he didn’t even know you. But instead of confessing like any other girl you decided to make of his life a living hell and play the role of his heroine. You’re stupid. You were young and stupid and you should have thought before acting. How would you feel if you lived in hell a whole year and then someday, someone miraculously rescues you? You’d feel thankful so you’d say yes to anything this person would ask. This wasn’t love Yura. He was only feeling thankful. But when he discovered what you did, he couldn’t stay with you. Who could? You didn’t think of his feelings when you put this play on so he didn’t think of yours when he dumped you.” Jimin calmly explained but his eyes fierce. Yura was taken aback by Jimin’s words. She didn’t think of it like that. She was young back then and couldn’t put herself in someone else’s shoes. Yugyeom felt Yura’s hand relaxes in his and looked at her. She was feeling guilty. He could read her like an open book and she felt guilty. He stared at Jimin. 

“I won’t let you talk like this to Yura. It was real for her, everything was real. She was young, too young to be treated like she-” Yugyeom began. 

“That’s the point! She was too young and didn’t think about the consequences. And she played with you too, didn’t she? She let you think that maybe one day she’ll fall for you. It did happen though. So I don’t know why you’re here, confronting us when every single person here has what it wanted. Yura got a boyfriend, you got her, and Jungkook won back his friend. I don’t get why you’re here.” Jimin stated. Everyone was looking at Jimin and he locked eyes with every single person around him until he locked eyes with Jungkook. He blinked a few times and tears rolled down his cheeks at the sight in front of him. Jungkook was crying as well while Yoongi had a hand on his shoulder. Jimin felt so happy for Jungkook and Yoongi, he couldn’t hold his tears back. Jungkook got closer to him. 

“Why are you crying baby?” he asked. 

“I’m just so happy for you. I’m so proud of you, you went through so much. You stood up for you.” Jimin said. 

“No. You stood up for me Jimin-ah. For us. Thank you so much.” Jungkook said. 

“I don’t wanna be the party blooper but I-I’m still awkward with the whole g-gay thing.” Yugyeom stuttered. Taehyung approached with Hoseok. 

“Oh really? I’m sorry then.” He said and kissed Hoseok so deeply that Yugyeom gagged, averting his eyes. Taehyung detached himself from Hoseok and laughed. “This was some punishment for everything you’ve done to Jungkookie.” He said and went back to his seat. 

“Now that I’ve listened to you Jimin oppa, I really want to apologize. Will you accept it?” Yura shyly asked. Jimin smiled a bit and nodded. “And I’m sorry Jungkook-ah. I acted like a towards you and if I could go back in time, I would do everything to prevent what happened to you.” Jungkook looked at her. 

“I’m lucky you can’t go back in time then.” Yura arched his eyebrows in confusion. “If you didn’t bully me back then, maybe I would have never met Jimin hyung and it would have been such a shame. So thank you Yura-yah.” He said smiling at her before turning to Yoongi. 

“Hyung… I’m sorry. I treated you like all this time, I’m really sorry. Will you ever forgive me?” 

“You’re still as stupid as you were Jungkook-ah. I must be the one to apologize for having been a coward and for abandoning you. I’m really sorry. You’re so precious to me Jungkook. You’re like the little brother I never had.” Yoongi said and hugged Jungkook tight. “I’m so happy and relieved to see that you found someone you care for and who cares for you too.” 

“Thank you for saving my life hyung. How could I ever make it up to you?” Jungkook asked, returning the hug. 

“Just live happily with Jimin by your side and it will be okay. I just need you to be happy and healthy.”  

“Thank you hyung.” Jungkook said and Yugyeom approached him. 

"I'm sorry Jungkook for all I did to you. I'm going back to my hometown tonight with Yura. I apologize again to you and to Jimin too. Live happily and don't ever break up, understood?" He said and pointed a finger at them. Jimin linked his arm with Jungkook's and smiled. 

"It won't happen. I'm planning of keeping him by my side until we both die." Jimin said and Jungkook laughed as Yura and Yugyeom. 
"Good to hear that. Well, we have classes now so maybe I'll see you later." Yugyeom said and waved at them before going out of the class with Yura. 
Jungkook turned to Jimin and leaned in to kiss him. Suddenly, the whole class burst in applauds and shouts. The couple detached themselves and laughed along with everyone. The teacher then entered (while apologizing about being locked up in the janitor's closet) and everyone got to their seat. 
The whole day was spent like that for Jimin and Jungkook. They were applauded and congratulated by everyone in school and they even had lunch with Yugyeom and Yura.  
In the evening, they said goodbye to their friends and went back home walking. 
"How was the day Jimin?" Jungkook asked, interlocking their fingers. 
"Kinda weird but I felt good. It was a bit strange to hear Yugyeom's story but I guess we all have issues." He replied and Jungkook nodded. 
"You know... I wanted to ask you something." Jungkook said and Jimin stopped, looking at him, telling him with his eyes to ask. 
"Well, you know, when you told Yugyeom that everyone had what he wanted... you didn't speak of you so..." Jungkook brought his free hand to scrape the back of his neck. 
"You were wondering what I had always wanted?" Jimin tried. Jungkook shyly nodded, looking down. Jimin raised his head up. "Isn't it obvious?" Jungkook looked curiously at him. "I only wanted to have friends at first. But I met you on the bus the very first day and all I wanted was to have you all for myself. You and no one else. I love you." Jimin told him and he leaned up to kiss his blushing boyfriend. 
"Jungkookie?" Someone said and Jungkook looked up. 
"Dad! Why aren't you at home already?" Jungkook asked, surprised. 
"I thought that I'd come pick you up but you seem to be well accompanied." Mr Jeon said, smiling at Jimin. "You must be Jimin. Hello, I'm Jungkook's dad." He continued, reaching his head for Jimin to take it. 
"H-Hello. Nice to m-meet you sir." Jimin stuttered bowing before shaking Mr Jeon's hand. The latter laughed. 
"No need to be this formal around me boy. I saw you passed out on my couch and I know all about your story with my son." He said and patted Jimin's shoulder. 
"Dad... Are you gonna stop acting like mom? It's very embarrassing." Jungkook said, taking Jimin's hand and resuming on walking. 
"Okay okay. No need to be rude. If you want, I parked my car there. I didn't want to pick you up directly with my car to avoid any of your friends but I can take you both home. By the way Jimin, your mom is at ours she wanted to eat dinner with us to, I quote, 'congratulate the cute new couple' so you're coming with us this evening." Mr Jeon explained on the way to his car and he opened the door. "Climb in" he ordered, looking at Jungkook. The latter sighed heavily and helped Jimin to get in. The old man smiled happily, proud of himself and closed the door behind Jungkook. He got on the driver's seat and turned the engine on. The car was filled with an uncomfortable silence for the two young boys and a comfortable one for the old man. They arrived in no time and before getting out of the car, Mr Jeon turned to the young boys. 

“It must have been a bit uncomfortable to not say anything but really, I want you two to be the most natural and comfortable possible in front of us. You don’t need to feel embarrassed at all, we accept you just the way you are. If you’re happy together, we’re happy as well.” He explained and smiled before getting out of the car. The two boys looked at each other and laughed before getting down. As they were in front of the door, they grabbed each other’s hands and went in. 

“Hi mom! I’m here!” Jungkook shouted. 

“Oh Jungkook-ah! Is Jimin with you?” Mrs Jeon asked, going to the entrance to greet his son. “Great! Hello Jimin.” She said and hugged the two boys tight. 

“Hello Mrs Jeon.” Jimin replied when she released them. “I heard that mom was here?” he asked as he was being dragged to the living room by Jungkook. 

“Yes. Your dad is coming too. We’re all going to eat together.” Mrs Jeon stated, sounding so happy her face looked like it was glowing. Jimin greeted his mother and sat beside her. Jungkook released his hand and went to help his mom in the kitchen. He took the vegetables and began cutting them. 

“Is everything alright Kook?” she asked him. He looked at her and smiled. 

“Yes. It’s a complicated story but we solved everything now. I’ll tell you later if you want.”  

“Why don’t you tell us while we’re eating? We don’t have any interesting subject to talk about today anyway.” She said and Jungkook shrugged. He finished cutting the vegetables and handed them to his mother. 

“By the way mom, are you really making kimchi jjigae? With beef?” Jungkook asked, looking curiously at his mother. 

“Of course. We’re celebrating the new couple you’re forming with Jimin. It’s a very important event, I had to cook beef! Now set the table sweetie, it’ll be ready in no time.” She said and put the well-cut veggies in the jjigae. Jungkook took plates and cutlery on a trail and went back to the living room. He saw that Jimin and his mother were talking from the kitchen but just when he entered the room, they stopped. He was about to ask them what was going on when the bell rang. He was about to go to the door when his dad appeared. 

“I’m going.” He quickly said and Jungkook shrugged. Something was fishy, he could feel it. He had a sixth sense after hanging around Yugyeom for all these years. He began to set the table and when he finished, he went back to the kitchen and closed the door. 

“Mom. You’re hiding something from me. Tell me what it is.” He stated. His mom giggled. 

“There’s nothing Kook. Why are you saying that?” she asked, turning to him. She had that glint in her eyes that scared Jungkook a lot. She had a surprise ready for him. He thought it would be for Jimin first but he remembered how he quieted up when he entered the living room. 

“Mom. I hope you didn’t plan something. I’ll really fly out of this house and don’t come back if you prepared the kind of surprise you love so much.” He warned and went back to the living room to see that Mr Park had arrived. 

“Welcome Mr Park. Have you been well?” Jungkook asked, bowing to the man. 

“Hello Jungkook. I’ve been well and you?” he asked, a strange glint in his eyes. 

“As well as I can be with your son by my side.” Jungkook answered, smiling at Jimin. 

“I’m glad to hear you say that. I could never thank you enough for having saved my son’s life.” Jungkook bowed and knew something was coming. “So I thought of a gift.” 

“Thank you but I really don’t need anything.” Jungkook quickly replied and his mother entered the living room with the kimchi jjigae. “Mom, I knew something was wrong and I swear I-” 

“Kookie, I was the one to plan everything.” Jimin interrupted. Jungkook looked at him, a bit surprised to say the least. 

“What? Why? You know you don’t owe me anything, it’s the contrary.” Jungkook said. 

“I know but I wanted to do something for you.” Jimin said, getting up and walking towards Jungkook. 

“Just you being here with me is enough baby. I don’t need anything else.” Jungkook stated. 

“Please, let me do this for you.” Jimin pleaded and he looked so cute and expectant that Jungkook couldn’t say no. He nodded and when Jimin’s face brightened up, it was all worth it for Jungkook.  

“I talked to my dad here and told him that you were a big fan of Big Bang -Yoongi hyung told me. So, he managed to get us two places to go to Big Bang’s concert!” Jimin exclaimed, all excited himself since he liked Big Bang too. Jungkook stood frozen for a moment before engulfing Jimin in a tight hug. 

“That’s so cute of you Jiminie! Thank you so much!” he said, before releasing him and bowing to Mr Park, thanking him repeatedly. 

“Okay, now let’s eat before it gets cold everyone.” Mrs Jeon said and everyone sat around the table and began to eat, thanking and complimenting Mrs Jeon’s cooking. When they finished, Jimin and Jungkook proposed to do the dishes and Mrs Jeon accepted, thanking them. As they were quietly doing the dishes in the kitchen, Jungkook talked. 

“I’m sorry about my parents hyung. They’re strange but very caring. They care for you as much as they care for me and they really were disappointed when I told them what I did to you. They couldn’t understand, as well as me. I thought that it was all because of my reputation but to be honest, I took it as an excuse to hide the fact that I had fallen in love with you.” Jungkook explained as he was rinsing the plates. 

“Was it really that hard for you to admit your feelings?” Jimin asked, curious. Jungkook’s way of thinking was quite different from his so he wanted to know what he has been thinking. 

“I don’t know. I had known for some years now that I didn’t like girls but I never had a boyfriend before. I wanted everything to work out with you if we ever got together. The thing is that I didn’t want to get my hopes too high so I decided to tell myself that I didn’t like you at all. It didn’t work really well, as you know. Everything crumbled down after the day you sat with me in the cafeteria. But I don’t think I’ve ever been this happy of having brought my walls down. I love you hyung.” Jungkook admitted. 

“I love you too Kookie.” Jimin replied and kissed Jungkook before they got out of the kitchen, having done all the dishes. 


Author's Note :

So here is the last chapter^^ I'm sorry that you had to wait all this time but I had to finish another story and I had a writer's block about how I should finish this one but I resolved everything and I'm happy to announce that there will be an epilogue chapter ! :-D I thought that it would be such a shame to finish it like this so well...

I have some words to say about Yugyeom and Yura. Yugyeom and Yura are what you can call old acquaintances or childhood friends. They grew up together in the countryside and Yugyeom has always been in love with Yura. But one day, Yura's parents decided to move to Seoul so she could have a better education and so he lost all contact with her. Some years passed and Yugyeom received a call from Yura out of the blue. She asked him to come bully a boy she liked. He refused because he liked her and he didn't want her to end up with another guy but she begged him to do it for their old friendship and he accepted. The thing is, Jungkook was a good boy so Yugyeom felt a bit bad about all he was doing to him. But when Yura told him that he had dumped her, he saw red and was determined to hurt him as much as he had hurt Yura and well... you know what happened. Now, when Yura and Yugyeom listened to Jimin, they understood that what they had done was extremely wrong; they knew it was bad but they hadn't thought through it. You know, when little kids do bad things and their parents tell them why it was bad? They feel guilty and apologise to their parents and/or to the persons they have wronged. The same thing happened here. Jimin explained why what they did was so wrong and they felt bad and apologised to Jungkook. So if you thought that maybe it wasn't realistic how they made up, I just wanted to show you that there's a logic behind everything I wrote^^

If you have any question, feel freee to ask btw, and if you don't... don't ask lol

Well I hope I'll see you in the epilogue and I'd like it very much if you commented on what you thought of this chapter and if you'd like to read the epilogue or not (there will be an epilogue no matter what you say lol but I want to know anyway).

Subscribe and comment please ! I love you all <3

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <3

P.S : I'm so freaking excited about BTS comeback omg is there something about JiKook in the new MV? I'm so curious!!!!!!!