I'm Here For You

Why Don't You Leave Me Alone ?

Yo! I'm back with a new chapter and I really hope you'll like it because it is a very important one^^ The next one will be too but this one is JiKook centered and you'll get the answers to some questions and you'll discover somethings that maybe you didn't even think about.

Enjoy!^^


Author POV

It’s been one month now that Jungkook hasn’t come to school. Jimin has been worrying about him a lot but couldn’t do anything. He tried to reach Jungkook’s mother but she won’t answer the phone and when he went personally to talk to her, either she wasn’t at home or she wasn’t opening the door so he gave up. Jimin thought that since Jungkook wasn’t coming to school Yugyeom would stop harassing him. However, it wasn’t the case. It wasn’t as serious as before though, Yugyeom would hit Jimin only once per week, every Friday evening after school. It practically became a habit for Jimin that he stopped feeling pain. Every night when he came back home, his mother would ask what happened to him but he brushed her off and said that it was nothing as he went to lock himself up in his room. Jimin would lie in his bed, staring at his ceiling either thinking of Jungkook or not thinking at all. This night, he was thinking about Jungkook, about the last thing they told each other.

 

Flashback

“Hyung... Let me help you. Please.” Jungkook begged. Jimin sighed.

“Jungkook-ah… It’s not that I don’t want your help. I can’t tell you. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“I don’t care if I get hurt! I’ve already been through this; it’s not a big deal! But you… I care about you hyung and you’ve already suffered because of me. Tell me who did this to you hyung. I’ll make sure that this person pays.” Jungkook said, taking Jimin’s hand. Jimin got his hand out of Jungkook’s grip.

“Jungkook. Leave me alone. I can’t talk with you. You don’t understand anything! I was threatened, you heard! I can’t tell you or it will only worsen. Go Jungkook.” Jimin said and Jungkook stared at him a few seconds before going out of the hospital room.

End of flashback

 

Jimin took his head in his hands and screamed loudly.

“WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME? WHY CAN’T IT BE SOMEONE ELSE?” He screamed and began to throw everything that was in his room. His mother came and banged on his door.

“Jimin? Jimin open the door! Jimin!” she began to shout and opened the door with a spare key she had. She barged into the room and grabbed her son, hugging him tight so he would stop throwing things. Jimin finally calmed down and realised he was crying. His mom lied down with him on his bed and hugged him until he stopped crying.

“Jimin-ah… what’s happening? Why do you come with new bruises every single week? Why were you shouting? What’s wrong? Tell me, maybe I can help you.” She softly said.

“No one can help me mom. No one. Not you. Not dad. Not even Jungkook. He left me mom. He left me in this nightmare which I can’t seem to get out of. I’m tired. I just want to go somewhere far from all this . I want to escape.” Jimin said, sounding so depressed his mom felt her heart break at her son’s words.

“What do you mean Jungkook left you?” she asked.

“It’s been one month that Jungkook doesn’t come to school. His mom doesn’t answer the calls and she doesn’t let me in when I go to see him at home. I don’t know what I did mom but I don’t like how this all turned out. I’ve been bullied at school by a guy and I didn’t do anything to him. I don’t know what to do anymore mom. I don’t know what to do without Jungkook and it scares me so much.” Jimin explained and hid his face in his mom’s embrace.

“Jimin-ah is this guy Yugyeom?” Mrs Park asked. Jimin froze. “It’s him, right? Jimin, why haven’t you told me?”

“Mom, how do you know Yugyeom?” Jimin asked and sighed. “Don’t tell me Jungkook told you everything… You don’t have to worry, it’s noth-”

“How can you say that it is nothing? It is something Jimin! He’s been beating you since the first day, am I wrong?” Mrs Park exclaimed. Jimin shook his head.

“But mom you can’t do anything about it. The only person who can stop that is Jungkook and he has literally disappeared.” Jimin whined.

“Jimin-ah look at me.” Jimin looked at his mother. “Do you like him?” Jimin froze for a second before nodding his head. “So what is stopping you from going to him? Go find him Jimin. I’ve always told you that nothing can beat love. The same goes for you. Both of you. Yugyeom doesn’t matter in this. Jungkook can save you from Yugyeom but what happened between you and Jungkook doesn’t have anything to do with him. You met Jungkook before you met Yugyeom from what he told me. So Jungkook is more important than anything right now. Get up. It’s 6 P.M so Jungkook must be home. We’ll go talk to him.” Mrs Park said and sat up. Jimin sat up too and hugged his mom.

“Thank you mom. I love you.” He said and she squeezed him before getting up. They grabbed their coats and walked to Jungkook’s home. When they arrived, Mrs Park rang the bell and Mrs Jeon came to open the door.

“Good evening Mrs Jeon. Can we enter?” Mrs Park asked and Mrs Jeon froze for a second before letting them in. They entered the house and were led to the living room. They sat on the couch and Mrs Jeon prepared them some tea and came to sit with Mrs Park and Jimin.

“So Mrs Jeon, we have something to ask you.” Mrs Park began.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry Jimin. You came so many times and I didn’t let you in. I’m sorry. But Jungkook…” Mrs Jeon cut. Mrs Park was surprised but didn’t say anything about the fact that she’s been cut.

“Is there something wrong with Jungkook?” Jimin asked.

“I-I don’t know what happened but he became very depressed all of a sudden. He’s barely eating anything and he doesn’t talk to me or his dad anymore. We can’t get even one word out of his mouth. I’m very worried Jimin. I know that you’re not his closest friend and that he’d hurt you but I only trust you. Could you help him? He’s been weeping your name in his dreams. In his dreams Jimin.” Mrs Jeon begged. Jimin widened his eyes because he has been dreaming of Jungkook often since he disappeared. And dreams are meant to be the place where you’re protected from all the bad things in life, it’s a world where everything is alright. You shouldn’t be crying in your dreams.

“Where is his room?” Jimin asked.

“First door on the right when you climb the stairs.” Mrs Jeon replied. Jimin stood up, squeezing his mom’s hand and bowed before going to the stairs. He climbed them slowly and when he came in front of the door, he inhaled deeply before turning the knob. There was no light inside the room but he could see a weird figure on the bed, under the covers which was surely Jungkook’s body.

“I don’t want to talk mom.” The figure said and Jimin almost gasped. Jungkook’s deep voice was now all raspy and it cracked at every words. ‘He must have been crying so much…’ Jimin thought. He closed the door and locked it.

“It’s me Jungkook. Jimin.” Jimin said and Jungkook slowly sat up, trying to decipher if it was real or not. Jimin turned the lights on and Jungkook almost became blind. He rubbed his eyes fervently before opening them. He saw a white halo around Jimin and laughed bitterly.

“I don’t know why my brain is hurting me that way. I’m dreaming again. There’s no way Jimin would really come for me. I’m stupid. Or maybe I’m dead. Gosh, I hope I’m dead.” Jungkook muttered and Jimin approached him and sat on his bed.

“You’re not dead and you’re not dreaming Jungkook. It’s really me.” Jimin said and took Jungkook’s hand and brought it to his face. His body instantly warmed up and he knew Jungkook’s too because his hand became boiling hot. He began to cry.

“What are you doing here?” Jungkook asked, letting the tears fall freely.

“I came to take you back to school. Not today though but tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday, you have to be there.” Jimin said; his eyes filled with tears.

“Why? Is there something tomorrow?” Jungkook asked as he began to Jimin’s cheek.

“Yes. You’re making your comeback tomorrow. With me. Hand in hand. Passing the gates.”  Jimin explained, smiling softly at Jungkook.

“Why? You don’t like me. You hate me. You don’t want my help. You don’t want to have anything to do with me while I’m dying to be with you.” Jungkook said, trying to remove his hand from Jimin’s face but the latter didn’t let him.

“I read your notes Jungkook-ah. You’re so stupid. Would I really be here if I didn’t like you? If I didn’t want to have anything to do with you? Would I?” Jimin asked and placed his free hand on Jungkook’s cheek.

“That’s why I’m confused. Why-” Jungkook began but was shut by Jimin’s lips. Jungkook widened his eyes and Jimin pulled out. He looked at Jungkook’s shocked expression.

“You’re cute when you’re surprised. I’m really doing it now.” Jimin said and kissed Jungkook one more time. This time, Jungkook closed his eyes as tight as Jimin and kissed him back, fervently, wanting to taste Jimin’s lips forever. They detached themselves after two minutes to take their breath while their faces were radiating with happiness.

“I like you hyung. So much. I missed you.” Jungkook said.

“I like you too. And I missed you too.” Jimin replied.

“Can I… hug you?” Jungkook shyly asked

“Don’t ever ask again” Jimin smiled and embraced Jungkook, hugging him tight and inhaling the scent of pineapple and honey mixed together he loved so much.

“You smell so nice hyung, I could eat you right now.” Jungkook said and Jimin laughed out loud.

“You’re the one saying that? You’re the one smelling nice Kookie.” Jimin jokingly retorted and Jungkook giggled.

“I know I smell quite nice but your lavender smell… it beats any other smell in the world, I swear.” Jungkook said and Jimin pecked him on his cheek, making Jungkook blush.

“I love how you become all shy when I kiss you. I like you Jeon Jungkook. From the very first day. You with your flaws and your problems. I’d like it very much if you’d tell me why you disappeared.” Jimin stated and looked at Jungkook, taking his hand.

“I don’t really know. I heard that you were being discharged and I have some connections in your dad’s hospital so I knew that you would need around three weeks after the surgery so… I thought that seeing you after our last talk was a bad idea. But after not coming for one week, I couldn’t bring myself to come. I couldn’t trust myself not to break in front of you, in front of everyone.” Jungkook said, his voice so low it was almost a whisper but Jimin heard it all.

“Jungkook, I understand that you have a reputation so if you don’t wanna be seen with me-” Jimin began but Jungkook cut him.

“That’s not it! I don’t care about my reputation anymore! The thing is… Yugyeom. He’s my best friend but he’s very dangerous and I think he took an interest into you. Not the same kind of interest as me but I think he’ll try to hurt you if he knows. He’s homophobic and I’m sure he won’t be as tolerant as any other students at school. Wonshik and Jackson are quite tolerant but Yugyeom isn’t like that.” Jungkook explained. It hurt Jimin’s heart that Jungkook was worrying about his well-being and if he had known sooner, he would have told him right away about the bullying. He now thought that it was time to tell him everything.

“Jungkook, I have something to tell you but you have to promise me that you won’t get angry.”

“I can’t promise that, you know me Jimin.”

“I know but please…” Jungkook sighed and nodded. “Okay so… since the day you beat me up, Yugyeom has been harassing me almost every day.” Jungkook frowned.

“Is he the one who send you sent you to hospital?” he growled. Jimin slowly nodded. “Jimin! Why didn’t you tell me?! I could have done something!” Jungkook exclaimed making Jimin jump. “Sorry, I said I won’t get angry… I’m calm.”

“Well, he threatened me that’s why I didn’t tell you. But now we need to tell each other everything. We are together, right?” Jimin shyly asked. Jungkook smiled sweetly.

“Of course Jiminie. Now, tell me what else he told you.” Jungkook said lying down and gesturing to Jimin to do the same. He lied down beside Jungkook, their fingers now intertwined as well as their legs.

“He told me that I wouldn’t be able to bring the old you back and that I needed to stay away from you.”

“The old me? The one who was in middle school?” Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded. “But he doesn’t know what kind of person I was in middle school, I met him just before entering high school, after I had beaten up my old bullies.” Jungkook explained.

“Jungkook, who is the old you? And why have you changed so much? What happened?” Jimin asked, desperately wanting to know what had happened.

“It’s kinda complicated but I’ll tell you Jimin because you need to know.” Jimin nodded. “When I discovered that Yura was behind my bullying it has only been one month and a half that we’ve been together. I dumped her and began to work out. I had to become more muscular to be able to take my revenge on those s, you understand? Yoongi had also betrayed me so I was left all alone. In the meantime, I understood that I was gay. I had never asked myself what I liked or not in girls and when I began, the only answer was that I liked nothing in girls, I found boys more attractive. The triggering factor to my work out was the last bullying amplified by the double betrayal of my only friends. The last bullying wasn’t the one before Yura saved me in fact. The last one wasn’t Yura’s order but those guys wanted to beat me up one last time I guess. The thing is… they almost… killed me.” Jimin gasped. “I was walking home by myself after class, as usual since I wasn’t friend with Yoongi anymore, and they cornered me in an empty little street. The exact same one where I beat you up the first time. They instantly began to hit me repeatedly and all of a sudden, I felt like life was being out of my body. I felt myself slowly dying and a searing pain at my left side.” Jungkook stopped and lifted his shirt, revealing a very large scar that was going from the side of his stomach until his hip. “When they saw me lying in a pool of blood in the ground, they flew out. I passed out and when I woke up I was in the hospital, my mother by my side. She told me that someone found me and brought me here before calling her to ask her permission so that I could undergo surgery.” Jungkook finished and brought down his shirt. Jimin, who was now crying, didn’t let him. He let his fingers caress the scar gently for some minutes. Jimin’s soft touch was sending shivers down Jungkook’s spine but he let Jimin do whatever he wanted. He liked being touched by Jimin anyway. Jimin leaned to Jungkook, he kissed him then went down to trail kisses along his scar before going back up and kiss his lips again while bringing the shirt down.

“I know you may hate this scar but I like it. It shows how much you are a brave boy and I really admire you for all you went through. I like all of you Jungkook.” Jimin said and hugged Jungkook, the latter returning the hug. “But there’s still something I’m curious about.” Jungkook pulled out and looked at him. “Why did you beat me up?” Jimin asked. Jungkook smiled.

“I almost forgot about that. You know, I didn’t know at first. I made the promise to come tell you when I found out but I was a coward so I couldn’t. You know, I really liked you the first time I saved your life in the bus. When I heard that my crew had targeted you, I thought that maybe this time I could participate in the bullying. Not because I wanted to hit you but because I was worried that Yugyeom was really going to hurt you. The thing is that I couldn’t control my strength and thus hit you very hard. After leaving you there, I came back with the thought of taking care of your bruises and injuries but as you know, you didn’t let me. But you were taken care of by my mother but still… I wanted to be the one to take care of you.” Jungkook admitted. Jimin smiled sweetly.

“Okay. One more question. Why did you give Namjoon the ointment? You didn’t know that I was still being bullied.”

“I supposed that since I told everyone to bring you presents someone would do something to you while I wasn’t there. And I was right. Yugyeom hit you from what you told me. I’m kinda proud of me right now.” Jungkook joked and Jimin hit his shoulder lightly.

“Would it be too much to ask if I wanted to stay with you tonight?” Jimin shyly asked.

“I don’t think so. We can ask our mothers if you want.” Jungkook suggested and Jimin nodded. So both boys got up and went down to the living room to find their mothers drinking tea and talking. When Jungkook’s mom saw them, she ran to her son to hug him tightly.

“I’m so relieved that you’re okay. I was so worried, you have no idea.” She said.

“I’m sorry mom.” Jungkook said and she let go of him to hug Jimin.

“Thank you so much Jimin for being so considerate about Jungkook. I’m so sorry that I kept you from coming to see him, I could never apologise enough.” She told Jimin.

“It’s okay Mrs Jeon, I totally understand what you must have been feeling.” He replied before turning to his mom. “Mom, if Mrs Jeon is okay with it, can I stay with Jungkook tonight?” he asked.

“If there’s no problem with it, it’s okay.” She answered; turning to Mrs Jeon.

“Of course you can! What couldn’t you?” she exclaimed. “You made my Jungkook come back to life, I can at least let you spend one night with him. But no touchy games, okay?” she said, winking at the couple, making them blush.

“Mom! When will you stop embarrassing me?”

“So you’re official, now?” Mrs Park asked and Jimin nodded. “I’m so happy for both of you, really! Wait for your dad to know it, he’ll be so happy!” she exclaimed and Mrs Jeon joined by clapping her hand at the young couple.

“Okay, now we’re out of this room! Goodnight!” Jungkook exclaimed and dragged Jimin back to his room.

“Goodnight? But isn’t it a bit early to sleep Kookie?” Jimin asked after Jungkook had locked the door.

“I don’t care. We can just watch a movie or something and then go to sleep. It’s 7P.M now, what do you wanna do?” Jungkook asked.

“As much as a movie sounds nice, I’d like to take a shower and then lay in your bed with you warming me up.” Jimin said, getting closer to Jungkook until he was trapped between the wall and him.

“O-okay. Are you going to kiss me or d-do you want me to do it?” he asked stuttering from too much closeness.

“As you want. But I like being kissed better.” Jimin whispered in his ear. So Jungkook complied and turned them around before kissing Jimin, pinning his hands over his head. They were making out hotly, tongues here and there when they were interrupted.

“I said no touchy games boys!” Mrs Jeon warned from behind the door and Jungkook detached himself before groaning lowly.

“Mom!” he cried out and his mom laughed out loud. Jungkook sighed and Jimin giggled.

“Maybe I should really go take a shower. You can take one after me if you want.” Jimin said still against the wall.

“Why would I be second in my own house?” Jungkook asked.

“Because I’m your lovely boyfriend.” Jimin confidently answered and Jungkook pecked his lips.

“Okay. But only this time.”  Jungkook said and kissed Jimin one last time.

“Can you lend me some of your clothes?” Jimin asked.

“Take whatever you want.” Jungkook replied, sitting on his bed, looking at Jimin going to his closet and picking up a shirt and sweatpants.

“Thanks babe.” Jimin said and went to the bathroom leaving a blushing Jungkook in the room.

Twenty minutes later, Jimin came back in the room, hairs damped and all dressed.

“You can go Kookie.” Jimin said.

“You know, I used to hate that nickname. But now that you’re the one calling me that, I like it” Jungkook said before going to the bathroom. Jimin smiled at that and lied down on the bed, slowly drifting off.

When Jungkook came back fifteen minutes later, he found a sleeping Jimin lying in his bed, curled up on himself. He approached him quietly and lied down next to him, facing the sleeping boy. He looked at every single feature on his face and smiled softly. Jimin’s eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked at Jungkook.

“How long have you been staring at me?” he asked.

“Some minutes. But I won’t mind looking at you my whole life.” Jungkook replied.

“Cheesy~” Jimin whined, hitting Jungkook lightly. “You know, it should feel weird to be as domestic with you after all that happened. But I strangely feel at ease. I feel like it’s always been like this. I like it.” Jimin added and snuggled to Jungkook.

“I know right? It’s so comfortable being able to actually hold you against me, kiss you and tell you that I like you.” Jungkook said embracing Jimin. Jimin let his hand go to Jungkook’s left side, caressing his scar under the shirt.

“Jimin.” Jungkook began.

“I’m sorry. You must feel awkward.” Jimin apologised, removing his hand but Jungkook caught it.

“That’s not it. I like you touching me. It’s just… I’m nervous about tomorrow.” Jungkook admitted and Jimin broke his embrace.

“Jungkook. I’ll be there, don’t feel nervous.” Jimin assured him.

“I know. Thank you for being here for me. You’re giving me strength.” Jungkook replied, pecking Jimin’s lips.

“I’m here for you Jungkookie. I’ll always be.”


Auhtor's Note :

I hope you liked this chapter as much as I liked writing it lol It was fun! 

I'm still writing the following one and maybe there will be a last one before the end of this story... I already feel sad :-(

JiKook is finally official and I'm so happy for them! Be ready for what will happen to them in the next chapter :evil laugh: (I'm joking, don't worry nothing bad will happen)

Don't hesitate to comment on your thoughts and to subscribe^^

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <3

P.S :

BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR AND BEST ARTIST OF THE YEAR OMFG I CRIED WATCHING IT I'M SO PROUD OF THEM THEY DESERVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I also congratulate the other artists and wish them all the best in 2017 ! :-D