The Truth

Why Don't You Leave Me Alone ?

Jungkook POV

I took Jimin’s bag from the floor and gave it to him. He thanked me and I nodded to him before going out of the room. I was almost suffocating being in this room with only Jimin by my side. I planned to go to the bathroom to freshen up a bit and maybe be able to feel less suffocating. I went to the bathroom, splashed my face with cold water and looked at myself through the mirror.

“Who are you? What have you become? You weren’t like this before. What happened for you to become like this?” I asked myself.

‘You know exactly what had happened Jeon Jungkook. You can’t erase that from your memory neither from your body.’ A little voice said in my head.

My hand instinctively went to my left side, brushing my ribs. I took a deep breath and went out of the bathroom. I immediately came face to face with Yura.

“Oh, Jungkook, you startled me! I almost died!” she exclaimed.

“Maybe you really must have died for the sake of our lives.” I coldly said.

“No need to be this harsh with me you know. But why are you here so early?” she asked.

“None of your business.” I replied and I was going to pass her when she caught me.

“I know you came in with Jimin. What’s your relationship with him?”

“I repeat: it’s none of your business. Now let go of me before I punch you right in the face you .” I said before freeing my arm from her grip.

“I know that you hate me Jungkook but no need to insult me. You’ve already done it when you dumped me years ago.” She said, chuckling.

“Since we are on the topic, maybe you’d like to tell Jimin about it, am I wrong? I don’t think that he’d like it if he discovers your true self like I did. That’s it, if he ever goes out with you. He’ll probably ask you questions about me, I hope you’ll be able to answer them. Now back off.” I said, glaring at her the whole time before going back to the classroom. When I entered, Jimin was talking with Kim Taehyung. He looked at me and said to Kim that he’d like to be best friends with him. I scoffed at that and went to my sit to find none other than Min Yoongi sitting on it. From all the persons that were in this room, it had to be Min Yoongi sitting on my chair.

“Go sit on you own chair Min Yoongi.” I told him. He looked up at me.

“No. I like your chair.” I sighed and brushed by hair back.

“I’m not in the mood to play with you so get up. Now.” I said with a dark tone in my voice. He seemed a bit intimidated by my tone of voice but he didn’t move.

“Ask kindly Kookie. That’s how Yura calls you, right? Kookie.” He said with a mocking tone. I grabbed him by his collar and made him stand up. I was nearly choking him.

“I told you I wasn’t in the mood to play with you.” I growled and threw him on Seokjin who caught him pretty fast.

“What the ?! Are you insane Jeon Jungkook?” Jimin screamed.

“You shut the up Park Jimin. I’m outta here.” I said and grabbed my backpack before going out of the classroom.

 

Jimin POV

“What the ?! Are you insane Jeon Jungkook?” I screamed.

“You shut the up Park Jimin. I’m outta here.” He said before grabbing his bag and going out of the room. I turned to Yoongi.

“Are you okay hyung? Are you hurt anywhere?” I asked.

“I’m okay.” He said and stood up, brushing his clothes. He turned to Namjoon and reached his hand towards him. “You owe me ten thousand won. I told you he would meet Yura in the hallways.” He said with a proud smile on his face and Namjoon groaned, taking out a bill of 10 000 won.

“W-what?” I stuttered.

“He met Yura in the hallways on his way back here. That’s why he was in a bad mood. He hates her.” Yoongi explained.

“You can’t blame him. And he hates you too.” Jin said.

“Wait. Why?” I asked.

“Well, it’s a quite long story if you wanna know. Jungkook was a really sweet kid back in middle school. But something happened to him.” Seokjin began.

“What? He doesn’t want to tell me no matter how much I ask.” I said, begging him to tell me.

“I see that you were bullied by his gang so you have the right to know. Jungkook was bullied back in middle school.”

“WHAT?!” I shouted, making them all jump.

“Yes. The almighty Jeon Jungkook was a victim in the past. And it’s all my fault.” Yoongi muttered.

“Why?” I asked.

“Yura is my cousin. She was the one bullying him back then and even if I knew that, I didn’t try to stop her.” He explained.

“Yoongi, you couldn’t do anything anyway. She was determined to go all the way.” Namjoon said, wanting to console Yoongi.

“Would you mind explaining?” I said a bit pissed off.

“Well, the thing is.” Hoseok began a serious expression on his face. “Yura was in love with Jungkook. She was very young at the time but popular. So, the only idea which came to her mind was to bully Jungkook without him knowing it was her and come to rescue him. She thought that he would fall in love with her if she showed herself as a bold girl.” He explained.

I thought about it for some seconds.

“She’s stupid.” I blankly said.

“Yes. But she was young at the time and desperately in love with him. She wanted to leave a big impression on him and only confessing sounded too normal for her…” Hoseok explained.

“I have a question. Were you all friends with Jungkook back then?” I asked. They all looked at each other and Taehyung looked at me.

“We all were in the same class to be honest. Jungkook was younger than us but since he’s very smart, he was in the same grade as all of us. Yoongi hyung was his only friend.” He explained.

I looked at Yoongi and thought about it. Yura is his cousin and he was Jungkook’s only friend. He didn’t do anything to stop her.

“You knew about Yura’s plan but didn’t do anything.” I muttered.

“Yes. That’s why I accepted his violent move without saying anything. I deserved it and every time I get this kind of treatment from him, I feel more at ease knowing that one day I’ll be able to feel the pain he felt all at once.”

I looked at him and Namjoon stood up.

“Jimin-ah, I know that you may hate Yoongi for what he’s done but I know Yura. You can be sure that even if he had tried something in the past, she wouldn’t have given up. She was this crazy over him. Yoongi felt guilty and angry when he found out how far they had gone and he still is. But he can’t do anything about it. It’s done and we can’t go back in time.” He said.

“Okay. But why did he become like that?”

“At first, he wasn’t like that. He wanted to take his revenge so he began to work out when he found out about the plan and when he met again the guys who had bullied him, he beat them so hard that they all went to the nearest hospital to get treated.” Jin hyung told me.

“They were in a very bad condition and after that Jungkook met a guy named Kim Yugyeom.” Hoseok hyung named.

“If you have to be afraid of someone it must be him Jimin-ah. He’s a real psycho. He made out Jungkook’s reputation and that’s why Jungkook is feared by everyone in school.” Taehyung said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“He means that Yugyeom created Jungkook’s reputation. It is a very little known thing that Jungkook was bullied in middle school. The problem is that the little people who knew forgot that because of the reputation he’s got now.” Yoongi explained. I was really lost now.

“But he knows that it’s false. Jungkook I mean. Why isn’t he doing anything to change that?” I asked him.

“He isn’t doing anything because he likes being feared. You see, he’s the school’s king. Everyone listens to him; he can make them do anything that he wants.”

“Does he participate in everyone’s bullying?” I asked.

“Of course not. He never…” Jin hyung began. “WAS HE THE ONE TO HIT YOU?!?” he shouted. I nodded.

“You must be kidding Jimin. He would never hit anyone; he knows too well the feeling of being beaten up.” Yoongi said.

“No, he really beat me up. Very hard. It bruised quite quickly as well.” I explained.

“I don’t understand. Why would he beat you up personally? He doesn’t even know you. The only persons he had ever beaten up were his bullies.” Namjoon explained. “The other bullying are all Yugyeom’s doing. He likes to make people suffer, to see them in pain. He chooses a target and gets his friends in.”

“He really is an as*hole.” I muttered and before anyone could say anything else, the other students began to enter the classroom and so they went to their own seats. I looked at Jungkook’s empty seat and sighed. I didn’t know what kind of guy he was but I judged him nonetheless. The next time, I’ll try to apologize. He really was meaning his words when he apologized to me…

 

Jungkook POV

“That as*hole Min Yoongi… I swear he needs to know his place. What a joke this guy really. I need to get out of this school as fast as possible before Yugyeom sees me.” I muttered.

I walked as fast as I could and just when I was in front of the gates, I heard someone shouting my name.

“Jungkook-ah!” It was Yugyeom. He ran to me. “Where are you going?” he asked me.

“Oh, I just… don’t feel alright so I’m going back home.” I thought of Jimin all of a sudden. “If you see Jimin, could you tell him that I need to tell him something? It’s very important.” I asked him. He looked a bit surprised but he nodded. I thanked him and went out the gates, back home.

 

Author POV

Jimin was entering the cafeteria when Yura came to him.

“Jimin, how are you today?” she asked in a fawning tone. Jimin ignored her. She shrugged that and repeated the question, getting no answer. Jimin passed her and went to sit on a table. Yura came to sit in front of him.

“Why are you ignoring me Jimin?” she asked.

“Don’t talk to me. I know what you’ve done to Jungkook. I don’t want to have anything to do with you.” He answered, glaring at her.

“What? Jimin it was so long ago, I was very young, and I didn’t know what to do to get his attention!” she said, with a fake sorry tone.

“Don’t say that!” Jimin screamed. “You knew you could do something else but you still chose to do that! And don’t ask for forgiveness because what you’ve done is unforgivable!” he said and stormed out of the cafeteria, leaving Yura alone with everyone looking at her, wondering what happened with Jimin.

 

At the end of the day, Jimin was one of the last students to get out of the gates because his math teacher wanted to talk to him about what he’d heard from Jimin’s previous school. They said that Jimin was quite good at maths and that he had won a prize last year so his teacher wanted for Jimin to participate in a ‘math tournament’ as the school’s representative. Jimin said that he would think about it and could finally, after that his teacher had practically begged him to do it, get out of school. He had just passed the gates that he was face to face with none other than Park Yugyeom.

“Hi, Jimin hyung.” He said, smirking devilishly at Jimin.

‘Kim Yugyeom. If you have to be afraid of someone it must be him Jimin-ah. He’s a real psycho.’ Hoseok and Taehyung’s voices echoed in Jimin’s head and he immediately thought of ignoring Yugyeom. So he was going to walk past him when Yugyeom blocked his way.

“Jungkook left a message for you.” He said. Jimin looked at him, wondering what kind of message Jungkook could have left for him. “Unfortunately, I don’t remember what it was” he finished and Jimin was really done with his bull so he passed him but was suddenly thrown to the ground.

“Oh, wait, I remember now.” Yugyeom said and kicked Jimin’s stomach repeatedly, hard enough for him to be coughing blood after 5 minutes of incessant kicking. Before going his way, Yugyeom kneeled in front of Jimin. “I hope you don’t hold grudges Jimin hyung. I’m sure it will happen more frequently now. Have a good evening.”

Jimin tried to get up, unsuccessfully. He took his phone out and called his mother to come pick him up. He stayed there, lying on the ground as the sun was slowly setting when his mother arrived with her car, panicked. She gasped when she saw her son covered in blood, on the verge of fainting. She picked him up and settled him carefully on the back seat. She hurried home and quickly took care of her son. He fell asleep before he could explain something and Mrs Park swore to herself that she would find who did this to her son and make him pay.


Author's Note :

Okay, I've been thinking of everything and I'll update the following chapter this wednesday. I decided to update this one now because my break is coming to an end and I won't have too much time to update after that^^ So here is the fifth chapter :-)

I really enjoy writing Yugyeom as an as*hole I find it very funny because he doesn't seem like that at all ! But you'll see in the following chapters...

Talking about the chapters, I don't think there's too much left. I don't want to make it too long so I'll try to not go into details because it will take too much time to finish it and since I'm already struggling with another one lol 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't hesitate to leave a comment or subscribe ! :-D

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS w3

P.S : I forgot to tell you THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY SUBBIES ! ALREADY +50 SUBS IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY I COULD JUST DIE RIGHT NOW!!! I'M CRYING GUYS, I'M CRYING !!!!! :''''DDDD I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ♥♥♥