Epilogue : Why Don't You Leave Me Alone?

Why Don't You Leave Me Alone ?

Here it is guys !!!!!!!!!

TTTTTTTTTT_________TTTTTTTTTT


30th June 2016, last day of school 

Author POV 

It was the last day of school before the summer break. Jungkook was waiting for Jimin in front of the school 's gate, nervous. He didn't know how it went for Jimin and he hoped that everything went well. He saw some people getting out of the building and searched through them to see if Jimin was there. After waiting for ten more minutes, he saw a blonde-haired guy walking to him, waving cutely. Jungkook waved back and waited for Jimin to come closer to him. 

"So how did it go?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin. 

"Well..." Jimin said, looking down. Jungkook was ready to comfort him but then Jimin raised his head back and smiled widely at him. "I got first place!" He shouted and hugged Jungkook tight. 

"I'm so happy for you Jiminie! I knew you could do it!" Jungkook exclaimed, hugging Jimin back and leaving a sweet kiss on his neck. "I’m sorry I couldn't come see you though..." Jungkook said, pouting and detaching himself from Jimin, interlacing their fingers and beginning to walk. 

"It's okay Kookie, don't worry about it." 

"No, I really want to make it up to you hyung." Jungkook said and kissed Jimin on the cheek. "Let's go to your house!" Jungkook exclaimed and began to run, dragging Jimin behind him. They arrived home in no time and Jungkook made Jimin plop down on the couch and stood in front of him. 

"Tonight, I'll be the one cooking for you hyungie. Eomonim gave me a recipe. Your parents went for a little trip for the weekend so we have the house for us." Jungkook explained, wiggling his eyebrows at Jimin who laughed at his antic. 

"Okay but what am I going to do while you're cooking?" Jimin asked. 

"You'll sit here and wait. I give you the right to admire my if you want. But don't take too much advantage of this right or you won't be eating anything of what I'd have done." Jungkook said, making Jimin blush. Jungkook laughed out loud and went in the kitchen. He put some music through his Bluetooth speaker and began to cook right away, singing to every song and swaying his hips to the music. 

Jimin looked at him at first but when Jungkook became a bit too excited about the swaying, he quickly averted his eyes and tried to distract himself with his phone –which fortunately for him worked. 

After about thirty long minutes of waiting, Jimin began to feel hungry so he decided to creep up on Jungkook to startle him. So he slowly and quietly got up and walked towards Jungkook whose back was facing him. He stopped just behind him, quietly inhaled his scent and circled his waist with his arms, making the younger jump at the touch. 

"What the- Hyung!" Jungkook whined however leaning in the touch. “What are you doing here? I told you to go sit and relax. I even gave you the right to stalk me. What more do you want?” Jungkook asked, turning in Jimin’s embrace to face his boyfriend.  

He was so cute, whining as he leaned in every touch; Jimin couldn’t help but smile widely and giggle softly. He then closed the distance between them kissing Jungkook quickly before looking at him, the playful glint gone from his eyes. 

“I want you Kookie.” He said and kissed him again, more feverishly this time. Jungkook waited no time in responding and grabbed Jimin at his hips, pulling him closer. Jimin hummed into the kiss and then Jungkook was gone. 

"Let me finish this, we eat and then we can have all the fun you want." Jungkook said, pecking Jimin's lips before turning back to his meal. Jimin pouted but went back in the living room. Some minutes later, Jungkook came back with a boiling pan in his hands. He put it on the table and went back to bring bowls of rice and chopsticks. 

"What did you make Jungkook? I'm starving, it better be delicious." Jimin said, taking place at the table. 

"I made ddeokbokki." Jungkook said, showing the pan's inside. 

"But I can't eat spicy meals!" Jimin whined. In fact, he could eat spicy things but wanted to test Jungkook. 

"I know you're lying hyung. I know you too well. But I still didn't put too much hot pepper paste. Enjoy!" Jungkook said before diving in. 

"I'll eat well!" Jimin said, smiling at the fact that Jungkook really knew him too well. He took a rice cake between his chopsticks and ate it. It was really delicious. Perfectly flavoured, not too spicy or salty and the rice cake was well cooked. It almost tasted better than his mom's cooking. 

"How is it?" Jungkook asked, looking worriedly at Jimin. 

"It's delicious Kookie! As good as mom's cooking. I didn't know you could cook." Jimin said. 

"I can't. But I tried for you, I wanted to see you smile for me." Jungkook admitted. 

"You just have to think of me and I'll smile Kook." Jimin said. 

"You're so cheesy~ But aren't you tired of smiling all the time? You never leave my mind." Jungkook fired back at him. 

"Who's cheesy now?" Jimin asked and kept on eating. When they were done, they put the dishes in the sink and went to Jimin's room. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The couple was laying in each other's arms, , under the blanket. They were still trembling from the effort but neither of them never felt this complete. They were cuddling and Jimin was being especially affectionate. He kept on drawing circles on Jungkook's chest, kissing him and playing with his fingers. Then, something popped up in his head. 

"Hyung." 

"Hmm?" 

"You remind of someone I've met a very long time ago." 

"Really? Who?" Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook. 

"It was when I was very little. I must have been around four to five years old. It was when I was living back in Busan. I was sitting alone in a park when an annoying boy came to me, whining. He wanted to play with me while I didn't. So this kid sat beside me and kept on bugging me, asking questions, trying to pull me up. I was annoyed and I asked 'Why don't leave me alone?' And he replied-" 

"'Because I like you. I would love to make you smile.'" Jimin finished, flashing his eye-smile. 

"And after saying that, he showed the same smile you are now and he was so cute I ended up playing with him." Jungkook concluded. 

"You were the boy everyone was talking about in the park!" Jimin exclaimed. "All the kids were saying that you were scary, not laughing or playing with anyone. I wanted to prove them wrong so I went to you. But really you were scary, even though you were cute." Jimin explained. 

"If they hadn't said that, you wouldn't have come to me?" Jungkook asked. 

 "No. I would have come anyway. You were looking lonely sitting on your own." Jimin said, earning a peck from Jungkook. 

"You were already searching to seduce me back then hyung." Jungkook joked. 

"And I succeeded." Jimin proudly stated. 

"Don't ever leave me alone Jiminie." 

"I don't want to anyway."


Author's Note :

This is the end... :tried to hold her sobs in:

I loved writing this story a lot and I was surprised by the amount of love it received. I had a lot of fun and even though it may seem a bit unrealistic and out of character, this is the definition of 'fanfiction', isn't it? I had a comment some months ago saying that it was all going too fast and I agree with that. But I told you that I didn't want to write too much chapters so... About how Jimin and Jungkook's parents reacted about the events... They are adults and they know how to act in some situations and also understand both boys' positions. The fact that Jungkook tried to make it up to Jimin after the first beating plus the fact that they were in love with each other didn't leave any space for hate (is it clear? idk lol). Furthermore, they are teenagers, they are searching who they are, who they want to be and we can never get out of this phase without hurting ourselves or others (I was bullied in middle school so I'm talking of what I know). If you still think that it's illogical, I'm sorry lol but I don't think I'll change anything about the storyline or the timeline because I like it this way and you're free to unsubscribe, let out your frustration in the comments ;-) 

I hope you liked reading this story at least as much as I liked writing it^^ 

I thank you so so much and I love you ! <3

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <3