Yugyeom's Prey

Why Don't You Leave Me Alone ?

Yugyeom POV

When I went out of my last class, I ran to Jungkook’s to be able to catch him and ask some questions such as what the hell is going on with Park Jimin. I was about to reach the classroom’s door when Jimin came out of it, talking and laughing with Min Yoongi. The latter looked my way and glared at me. I glared back and when I saw Jungkook, I went to him.

“Jungkook! Wassup? I nearly saw you today I’ve been so busy… Mind if we go home together?” I said and he nodded, not saying a word at all.

We passed the gates and went our way, we came across the little street we had beaten up Jimin.

“Hey, it was here we beat Jimin, right?” Jungkook hummed, not even looking at me. “By the way, what happened between you too since yesterday? Have you told him what you wanted to?”

“Nothing happened. And yes I told him.” He replied and kept quiet till we came to the point where we must part ways.

“Seeya tomorrow Kookie!” he groaned and I laughed. I saw him going his way and then I went back in the school’s direction. And there I saw him. Park Jimin. He was just in front of the dark street from last time. I smirked and walked quickly to him.

“See who we have there… Jimin hyung. How are you since yesterday? I hope you’re still in pain after what I’ve told you yesterday.” I said, coming closer and closer to him until his back met with a wall.

“Go away Yugyeom.” He said.

“You seem bold today. Is it because of Jungkook? What did he told you?”

“It’s none of your business. Get out of the way.” He said, trying to walk past me but I pressed him back against the wall, hard and he whimpered.

“Your back still hurts I see. I’ve done a good job. I have just one little thing to say before getting to business.” He looked up at me, fear obviously written in his eyes. “You aren’t ever going to bring the old Jungkook back. You won’t be able to. I made him this powerful and you can do nothing about it. Don’t ever try to make him a good person. I have ears everywhere Park Jimin so you can’t hide something from me. Also, don’t ever talk about our little meet up after school to anyone or I’ll make sure that you disappear definitely.” I growled and punched him hard, splitting his lower lip. He whimpered and tears immediately began to fall. I throw a punch at his stomach and he fell down. A last kick on the chest and I left, his sobs echoing in my head like a beautiful melody and his face covered in blood like a masterpiece.

 

Jungkook POV

I was feeling really weird as I was walking home all by myself now that Yugyeom left. I knew that he had hit Jimin but I couldn’t say anything. It’s not that I couldn’t, it’s more than I didn’t want to. I knew that Yugyeom would take it too personally and he could make Jimin suffer.

“I don’t want him to suffer.” I whispered to myself. I felt a searing pain in my chest and I instinctively decided to go back. So I turned around and began to run back to school. It was when I came across that little street that I saw him. Crying and whimpering on the ground, all covered in blood. I ran to him and took his face between my hands, looking at him.

“Jimin, do you hear me? Hyung, look at me, please look at me. Look at me. Listen to me. Everything’s gonna be alright. I know how much it hurts but you have to stay with me. Listen to my voice. Where is your phone?” I kept rambling to be sure that Jimin doesn’t faint as I searched in his pockets. I found his phone in his jeans’ back pocket and dialled the first one on the speed dial. It turned out to be his mother.

“Hello? Mrs Park? It’s Jungkook. Can you come pick us up? We’re near the school right now, please be quick.” She said that she was on her way and hang up. I began to sing for Jimin so he wouldn’t lose consciousness and it seemed to work quite alright when his mother arrived and gasped at her son’s state. She helped me to carry him to the car and she drove right back home. When we entered, I gently laid Jimin on the couch and when I tried to go, he grabbed my hand.

“Jung-kook…” he whispered. I squeezed his hand lightly and sat on the floor in front of him.

“Who put you in that state hyung? Tell me. Who did?” I asked softly but anger obvious in my voice.

“Jungkook-ah… don’t g-go…” he said, his voice quivering, his eyes again full of tears.

“I won’t hyung. You’ll be alright, everything will be alright.” I said, trying to make him relax. He was in so much pain. His mother came and tore his clothes off to apply the ointment my mother gave them. It was a really good ointment but I didn’t know if it would work for such bruises. He had bruises all over his torso, ribs and his lower lip was split very badly. He had an open wound near his left eye which was bleeding quite much. I took some tissues out of my pocket and pressed on it making him wince in pain. I immediately apologized and as his mother was nearly done with applying the ointment, he fell asleep. She took some plasters out of her first-aid kit and put them on the worst bruises on Jimin’s chest and ribs. She covered him with a blanket and took her phone. She dialled a number and talked for some minutes while I was looking at Jimin when she came to me, making me stand up.

“Jungkook, I called your mother and told her that you’ll be staying the night here.” I nodded. “Would you like to talk?” I looked at her.

“I… don’t know. If you’ll listen to me, I would like to.” She smiled at me and went to the kitchen. She came back some minutes later with two cups of tea.

“Here. You can begin whenever you want.” She said and took a sip from her cup.

“I want to apologize. The other day, I was the one to beat Jimin up. I’m really sorry.” I said, looking down.

“I already knew that Jungkook.” I looked at her, surprised. “What I’d like to know is why.”

“To be honest Mrs Park, I didn’t know at that time. It’s been nearly three days now and I finally found an answer. The first day, I saw Jimin in the bus for the first time. He was very… cute. I quickly took an interest for him but when I saw that my friends took him as a target; I decided to participate in the beat up this time.” I awkwardly took a sip and looked at Mrs Park who was eagerly listening to me. “So when we caught Jimin in an alley, I told the others to hold him while I punched him. I wasn’t going to hit him that hard but I couldn’t control my strength and unintentionally hit him hard. When I saw his bruises that day, I felt really guilty. I spent days and nights thinking about why I hit him. I never hit someone before besides my bullies in middle school but that was all. I thought over and over about it and when I remembered his face after I had beaten him, I found the answer. You see Mrs Park, I have a reputation and I want to keep it the way it is right now. I didn’t want to hit him but if I didn’t, Yugyeom would have. And he is really scary. He likes to make people suffer, to see them in pain and I couldn’t let Jimin feel that. I decided to put all the blame on me and hit him. Then, we left him there and as I saw my friends going their way, I went back to Jimin to take him home. I saw that he was surrounded by some bad guys so I rescued him and took him to my home. I really care about him. I told my mother to give you this ointment. It’s really useful.” I told her and she smiled at the end.

“Thank you for telling me that Jungkook. Now, you said you were bullied in middle school? I know it isn’t my business but I’m curious.” She said, smiling shyly and her smile reminded me of her son’s.

“It’s a complicated story to be honest. When I was in middle school, I was the quiet and hard-working type. I didn’t have many friends because I had the geek’s profile but I had one very loyal friend. Or so I thought. There was a girl who liked me and she kept chasing me no matter how many times I rejected her. She thought that sending people to bully me so that when she rescued me I’d fall in love with her was a good idea so she did that. We got together and when I discovered what she had done, I broke up. Since then, I wanted to seek revenge over my bullies so I worked out and beat them up. I’m not the type to beat people but they kinda deserved it to be honest.” I quickly explained.

“And what happened with that friend of yours?” she asked, apparently very curious.

“He is the girl’s cousin. He knew what she was doing but didn’t stop her. He probably feels guilty now but I don’t care. It’s too late.” I bitterly added. She nodded slowly and took another sip. I drank half of my drink, burning my tongue by the way and stared at her.

“Yes? You seem to have a question. Feel free to ask, you told me so much about yourself.” She kindly said.

“I-it’s just… Why is Jimin here now? Aren’t you from Busan?” I quietly asked.

“Well, Jimin is a kind kid but something happened and… it’s quite complicated too. To sum it up, let’s say that because he is different, he was a sort of an outcast and because we felt that he was very affected by that, we decided to come to Seoul.” She quickly said. I sensed that she wasn’t telling me everything but I didn’t push further afraid to seem impolite. I slowly nodded and looked at Jimin who was sleeping soundly on the couch. I smiled softly and drank the rest of my tea before thanking Mrs Park.

“Do you wanna sleep in Jimin’s room?” she asked.

“No! I could just sleep on the couch. I can take him to his bedroom if he’s too heavy for you.”

“As you want. It would be great since my husband isn’t home right now.” She said and took my cup to place it in the sink. I stood up and bowed a little before going to Jimin and lifting him up bridal style. He was really light and as I lifted him, he clung to my shirt and huddled in my chest. He was really cute like that; he was like a cute puppy. I went to his bedroom, troubled to open the door and finally made him lie on his bed. I covered him with his blanket and took his hand, brushing his hair softly. I kissed his hand lightly and put my head over it.

“I swear that I’ll protect you Jimin hyung. I’ll do my best to not let you be hurt again.” I whispered softly and unknowingly fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________

In the middle of the night (around 2P.M), I felt Jimin move and woke up to see what was happening. He was having difficulties to breathe as if he was being strangled. I immediately began to shake him lightly at first but then as hard as I could to wake him up. He finally woke up, out of breath, in sweat and looked at me with big terrified eyes.

“J-Jung-kook…” he stuttered.

“It’s okay Jimin, I’m here. Breathe, it was just a nightmare.” I softly told him, trying to calm him down. He looked like he was very scared so I took his head between my hands, nearly burning my hands in the process.

“Gosh, Jimin you’re burning! Let me go get your mom.” I said and ran to Mrs Park’s bedroom, pounding on her door for almost 3 minutes until she finally woke up.

“Quick Mrs Park, Jimin had a nightmare but I think it’s more serious, he’s boiling!” I said, not giving her anytime to be a little bit more aware of her surroundings before dragging her to Jimin’s room. She approached her son and put her hands on his forehead before looking at me.

“Go get some towels and a bowl of cold water in the bathroom.” She ordered me and I nodded before running to the bathroom, getting all she told me to. I came back and she took Jimin’s clothes off before dampening a little towel to place it on his forehead. She took another towel, bigger this time, dampened it as well and placed it on Jimin’s stomach. She then threw some water on his legs and looked at me.

“Go get my phone on the bedside table and call my husband. Tell him that we’re coming to the hospital right now.” I ran to her room again, took her phone and dialled her husband number. After 2 rings, he picked up.

Hello?”

“Hello Sir, I’m calling for your wife. She said that she’s coming with Jimin to the hospital right now.” I said.

“Excuse me but who are you?” he asked.

“I’m one of Jimin’s classmates. It’s a bit complicated but Mrs Park told me to tell you that she’s bringing Jimin to the hospital right now. He’s sick.”

“Ok. Tell her that we’re getting ready. Thank you.” He said and hung up.

I went back to Jimin room to find him dressed and shivering in cold, half conscious.

“Have you told him?” Mrs Park asked me and I nodded. “Good. Now, help me bring him to the car.” She said and I lifted Jimin up, carrying him quickly to the car. I stood in front of it after having seated him in the back seat and Mrs Park looked at me.

“What are you doing? Get in!”

“M-me? Why?”

“Because if you weren’t there, we wouldn’t have known about Jimin’s condition. Quick, get in!” she said and I jumped in the car, beside Jimin. He took my hand as I was putting my seatbelt on and I looked at him in surprise. He then put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. His breath had evened and he seemed calm now. I was a bit relieved but still wanted to know who did this to him and why.


Auhtor's Note :

The seventh chapter is out!

It's been exactly one week since my last update and I must say that I'm proud of myself^^ I'm updating this story quite quickly and I like it :-) I'm still writing on my other stories but this one is more exciting to write because it's really different from what I'm used to write...

Yugyeom is really a lovely boy, right? Hahaha I'd love to read about what you think of him ;-)

I don't know when I'll update the next chapter because I'm writing some chapters beforehand and I'm planning some other things too so... and uni is messing with my life, I swear I'm gonna die what is this sh*tty timetable?!? :takes a deep breath:

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Jungkook is being more obvious and I'm excited to know what will happen next :-D

Before I forget, THANK YOU FOR 71 SUBSCRIBERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all♥♥♥

Don't hesitate to comment and subscribe^^

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <3