Friends

Why Don't You Leave Me Alone ?

Author POV

Jungkook was allowed to stay home this day  so that he could relax and reflect on his actions. He stayed all day in his room, laying on his bed, thinking. Thinking about his reputation, his friends, what he's done to Jimin and why he couldn't stop thinking of him. 'He's a new boy, that's why I keep thinking of him, I'm just curious to know what kind of a people he is' he thought. He couldn't even convince himself of his words.
The next day, Jungkook woke up quite early but instead of going back to sleep, he decided to go to school early. He didn't want to meet Jimin in the bus. So he began doing his morning routine and when he went to the kitchen, he saw his mother apparently preparing breakfast.
"Mom, what are you doing this early?" He asked.
"Preparing breakfast. And you?"
"I just woke up early."
"You didn't go back to sleep. You used to be a bear unwilling to go out of his lair"
"I don't want to meet Jimin in the bus. He might feel uncomfortable."
"I see." His mother answered. "Come here, I prepared pancakes for you. I know you love them." She stated, kissing her son's top of head.
"Thanks mom."
After finishing breakfast, Jungkook took his backpack and after he was sure he hadn't forgot anything, he kissed his mom goodbye and went out.
He walked to the bus stop and sat there. As he was dozing off, someone came and sat beside him. By instinct, he looked up at the person and when he realised it was Jimin, he jumped off his seat.
Jimin looked at him.
"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, surprised.
"I could ask you the same question." Jimin retorded.
"I wanted to go early to be able to avoid you." Jungkook admitted.
"You wanted to avoid me? And may I know why? I was the one beaten up by you not the contrary if I remember well." Jimin scoffed.
"I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable. We'll be spending at least one year in the same class so we better get along... sort of." Jungkook answered.
"Get along? This thought has been totally ruined when you beat me so hard that I still have pitch black bruises on my ribs!" Jimin shouted at Jungkook.
Suddenly, the bus came. Jungkook went in first, going to sit in the same seat as the first time. Jimin followed him and sat behind him. As he was being enveloped by Jungkook's sweet scent, the latter turned to him.
"I have some circumstances that I can't explain to you that pushed me to beat you up. I'm sorry that it hurts so much, really. I'm very sorry." Jungkook apologized.
"What? Circumstances? You can't explain? If you can't explain, who can?" Jimin asked, suddenly curious.
"Someone who recently took interest in you should be able to explain everything better than me." Jungkook replied before turning back, living Jimin wondering. After some very uncomfortable minutes they finally came down the bus They passed the school's gates, this time Jungkook following Jimin. They both went to the cafeteria. Jimin hadn't got breakfast because he was rushing. Jungkook decided to follow him. Jimin took a donut with a strawberry milk and sat on a table in the cafeteria. He was still thinking of what Jungkook had told him when the said one sat in front of him but on another table. Jimin looked at him some seconds before looking at his donut and finally eating him like he deserved to be eaten.
When he finished, Jimin opened his strawberry milk and went out of the cafeteria, Jungkook still following him. He didn't know why he was following Jimin. 'Just in case' he thought. In case of what, he didn't know either. But this wasn't important for the moment. They went to the classroom and sat on their respective seats. Neither of them was uttering a word until Jimin tried to take his backpack from the floor. He hissed in pain which got Jungkook turning to him at the speed of lightning.
"Does it hurt that bad?" He anxiously asked.
Jimin was planning to not answer but since Jungkook has been kinda nice with him this morning, he changed his mind.
"You have no idea." He whispered.
Jungkook wanted to say that he knew the pain too well but held back.
"I'm sorry." He instead replied.
"Can you stop apologizing? It's annoying. I know you aren't sincere so you can stop talking to me now." Jimin blurted.
Jungkook was surprised at the sudden outburst but remained calm.
"I'm sincere though. I need you to believe me."
"And why should I? You nearly sent me to the hospital." Jimin bitterly said.
"I know and I'll always be sorry about that. You have done nothing to me but I hit you nonetheless.” Jungkook said before taking Jimin’s bag and giving it to him.

“Thanks.” Jimin said and Jungkook nodded before standing up and going out of the class. Ten minutes later, he wasn’t back and as Jimin was beginning to worry, five guys entered. They were talking loudly, chatting, laughing, hitting each other. They sat at the very back of the class, opposite to Jimin.

Suddenly, a guy with blond hair turned to Jimin, smiling a handsome rectangular smile at him.

“Hi! You’re the newbie, aren’t you?” He asked excitedly. Jimin shyly nodded.

The handsome guy stood up, dragging another guy with orange hair behind him.

“My name is Taehyung but you can give me a cute nickname or just V is alright.” The guy now known as Taehyung said. “Here is my boyfriend Hoseok but everyone calls him J-Hope because he is full of hope.”

Hoseok flashed Jimin an amazing smile and Jimin couldn’t help but smile at him. He was a bit surprised to know that they were gay but it didn’t make him uncomfortable, on the contrary, he was even more comfortable now that he knew that he wasn’t the only one to be gay in this school.

The other three guys that were left behind came too and introduced themselves. The one with broad shoulders was named Seokjin (also known as Jin), the slightly-tipsy-looking guy, Yoongi (also Suga because of his white complexion) and the last one with beautiful ash-grey/greenish hair Namjoon (but also Rap Monster because he as very good at rapping).

They were all very kind and after fifteen minutes of talking together, Taehyung was already asking Jimin is they could be friends. At this moment, Jungkook re-entered the classroom and Jimin glanced at him before turning to Taehyung.

“Of course we can be friends Tae. Best friends even.” He replied before flashing his eye-smile at the whole group in front of him.

Jimin had finally reached his goal: making new friends.


Author's Note :

HI ! I know I said I wouldn't be posting but something came up and that is... my conscience lol

I have too many stories I'm working on and one of them will be ending in a very few chapters and I need to focus on it so I won't be working on WDYLMA for some time. I hope you liked this chapter though and I think I'll post the following one on Wednesday, I don't know^^

Until then, comment, subscribe and upvote if you feel like it !

I love you all ! ♥

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <3