In a millisecond

Why Don't You Leave Me Alone ?

Jimin POV

It was the first day of school. I was excited to begin my first year in high school. I’ll have to make new friends and even if it worried me, it was also exciting. I just moved from Busan so I’ll have to fix my accent but it’s not a problem. It’s one of my many charms, my accent. But everyone doesn’t think like me. I hope I won’t be an outcast because of it. I’m sure there will be people calling me ‘peasant’ or other names like that but I don’t care. I won’t care. I’ll just focus on making good friends and that’s all. I quickly got prepared and after giving a last kiss to my mom, I went to the bus stop. I stood there, waiting for the bus when another guy came. He was around my age I think, maybe a little younger. He was a bit taller than me and had jet-black hair. He looked at me and I found him so cute, I couldn’t help but smile at him. He had big doe eyes and a cute big nose. He was so handsome. He didn’t make a single move to return my smile and the bus came. We got in and went to sit in the back. He was behind me and as the bus departed, I stumbled and he caught me, preventing me from falling on the ground. He had a tight grip on my waist and when I looked up at him, I blushed. He was even more beautiful up close. I lost myself in his eyes and in a millisecond; I knew that I would want to make him mine. When I finally came back to reality, he released me.
"Th-ank you" I stuttered.
He didn’t answer and I hurriedly went to the very back of the bus to sit. He followed me and sat just in front of me.  I could smell a mint scent around him and some cologne too. But as I leant a little forward, his hair scented a mix of pineapple and honey. I swear I could just nuzzle my nose in his hair but since I was well-behaved, I didn't. The bus ride took around fifteen minutes and it was the most beautiful fifteen minutes in my life.
We got off at the same stop and walked to the school together. I mean he was in front of me and I followed him closely. When we passed through the gates, some people waved to him.

Jungkook POV


If I wasn't here, this guy could really have died there. How can someone be so clumsy? Anyway... He was quite cute if I may say. Plump lips, tiny eyes, exactly my style. And he smelled nice. Something around lavender and caramel. But I never saw him here. He followed me out of the bus. Maybe he's going to the same school as me? I passed the gates and my crew immediately spotted me, waving my way. I went to them.
"Kook, why are you here so early?" Yugyeom asked me. Yugyeom is my closest friend. He's cool to talk with. He doesn't know about my uality and I don't want to tell him anyway. Only my parents know and they're okay with it, which I thank them for. As I was about to reply, the cute guy from the bus passed by, seeming completely lost. I turned back to Yugyeom.
"Was kicked out by my mom. I was falling asleep again when she came in my room, drowning me in freezing water." I explained and they all laughed. Those bastards. I smirked to them and we went inside the building. Contrary to them, I was in eleventh grade. Since I'm extremely smart, I skipped a year. Yugyeom and the others were in tenth grade.
When we entered the hall, we parted ways. I went left as they all went right and I was met with a wall. Or so I thought. It was this cute guy. He looked at me, surprised and sorry. He bowed.
"I'm sorry. I-I'm lost I can't find my c-class." He hurriedly said and as he bowed again, I spoke.
"Which class are you?" He handed me his timetable.
"You're in my class. Follow me." I took his arm and dragged him behind me. We arrived in class 2-B in no time and when I entered, everyone stood up and bowed, greeting me a good morning. I ignored them and dragged him to the back of the room and made him sit by the window as I sat beside him.
"Th-thank you…?"
"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." I said, reaching my hand out.
He smiled an angelic smile and took my hand. As our skins made contact, I felt warmth bracing my whole body.
"Park Jimin. Nice to meet you." He said, smiling widely.
"Nice to meet you too Jimin." I said, smirking.


Author's Note:

The first chapter... Very boring and short, I know, but it's the first chapter^^

I hope you liked it though and maybe it made you curious lol

See you in the next chapter!

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <3