Her Surprise

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I will be home tonight," Yuri said to her via cellphone. "And I have a surprise for you."

"What's the surprise?" she asked.

"You'll find out later," Yuri replied.

She shrugged, always a warning sign that her patience was running out. She wasn't the patient type of girl. "Fine then…" she muttered under her breath. She heard her chuckle and grew irritated with her.

"You better not keep me waiting or else." It was typical of her to use her threatening voice. Well, it was her normal way of talking to others.

Even though she couldn't see her face, she knew she was smiling at the other end of the line. With her smooth and husky voice, she said, "I'll try… I'll see you later, Jessica…"

--

That night she started to long for her presence. While she was doing her job as the CEO of Blanc & Eclare, her girlfriend had to work in Kim Corporation for one whole month. She won't admit it to her face, but she really missed her. But longing aside, her eyelids started to stutter.

She was late.

Hadn’t she told her she will be home before midnight. It was almost one o'clock.

Frustrated and tired, she flopped down on the bed and pulled the sheets over her. She couldn't fight her sleepiness anymore. She swore she will have an earful from her in the morning. Her eyes started to close, enjoying the breeze coming from her open windows, working its magic by lulling her to sleep.

Just then, she felt something warm brushing against her lips. She jarred her eyes open and saw her face. She blinked several times, wondering if she was dreaming. But she wasn't a dream.

She was real. Yuri was real. Her girlfriend was there.

Forgetting her earlier frustration, she hugged her tight and kissed her.

Yuri deepened the kiss as if she was hungry for her. She started to touch her and trailed butterfly kisses on her neck and whispered, "I'm sorry for being late."

"You better give me a good explanation seobang," she said.

"It wasn't easy getting here," she whispered into her ear. "But I have my surprise."

She held out a small package. It was shimmering. She started to reach for it, but she kept it away from her.

She grumbled and she kissed her again. "If you're not giving it to me, then let me sleep," she said, pushing her face away.

Yuri held her hand and rubbed it gently. "I don't want to give it to you now," she told her. "You have to wait."

She turned her head away and said, "I'm through with waiting, idiot."

She turned her face towards her. "Please be patient a little more."

Before she could even protest, she started to nibble her earlobe. Her heart skipped a beat and her cheeks flushed red in an instant. From her earlobe, she began the side of her neck. She wrapped her arms around her neck, savoring the pleasure she was making. She pulled back to face her and started to her night dress slowly.

She breathed deeply, desiring Yuri badly that she hurriedly removed her shirt. She was touching her everywhere, and she loved it. She was happy to have her so close. She wished she would never go away again—even if it means disregarding her duties in that midgets’ company. However, she knew she can't be selfish. Well, she wasn't the only one who was always busy. As head representative of B&E, she rarely had time for her and for herself.

"Is this one of your surprises too?" she asked, restraining herself from , as she her inner thighs.

She kissed her softly on the lips before she gave her a loving smile. "Not exactly… Let's say I've been craving for this…"

She raised a brow and flicked her temple. "Since when did you become a ert, seobang?" she sarcastically said, and Yuri just giggled. "Did the pressure finally get to you?"

She shook her head and leaned her face closer to hers. "It's because I love you so much, Jessica," she said and then kissed her again.

She took her with such passion that she had to grab the covers to keep from rolling off the bed.

She felt unbelievable joy at being so totally possessed by her. She slept contentedly afterward, her mutual need sated. It was a magical night she will never forget for the rest of her life.

 

=========

 

Waking up to a bright morning, she sat up on the bed and glanced at her side.

Yuri was gone.

Before she started wondering where her girlfriend had gone off to, she saw a white envelope on top of her bedside drawer. She picked it up and opened it.

Dear Princess,

Thank you for a wonderful night. It was the best. I'm sorry again for being late. Knowing you, I'm sure you'll still scold me for that.

Anyway, please meet me later at our favorite restaurant at eight. Wear your best dress. I will show you my surprise there.

Always yours,

Your Seobang

She put the letter down and smiled.

"What is that idiot thinking?" she muttered, feeling thrilled and a little nervous.

And she told her to wear her best dress. In other words, no formal pants were allowed. She hated dresses and skirts. Although she was used to wearing those kinds of things, she still couldn't bring herself to like them.

So much of being head of a fashion company.

"But it's only for tonight. I hope this surprise is worth the trouble."

 

=========

 

The fancy restaurant was full to capacity, a fact that amazed Jessica considering the prices. But she supposed anybody who was loaded had a different concept of what was expensive. She was pretty rich herself, but she never had any high regard with money. Plus, all the luxuries weren't appealing to her at all.

However, she was oblivious to the fact that several people were staring at her in awe. Who could blame them? She was a highly regarded figure in the society. In addition to that, she looked like a goddess in her gown. The attention grabbing gown was y and ultra-stylish in white Italian satin. It was trimmed with laces, setting off the ruche bodice, the crisscrossed straps, and the low cut back. The straight cut gown was super slink and fabulous, and the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter