An Evening Out Clubbing

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

...Rule No. 1 of first time clubbing – Always avoid going near the drunk.

 

(Krystals’ Point of View)

 

"Glitter make-up?"

"Check."

"Little black dress?"

"Check."

"y attitude?"

"Check!"

"?"

"Chec- What!

"Woah…Just joking. Besides, you might need it." I said, winking suggestively at one of my unnies and soon-to-be-married too, Seo Juhyun.

Rolling her eyes exasperatedly, Seohyun retorted, "YOU might. I wouldn't."

"Loosen up. Tonight marks our first time at a club. We are finally of age! So relax and dance the night away!" Another voice piped in. I looked towards the speaker only to see Jiyeon leaning languidly against the wooden doorframe, an amused expression on her face.

Grinning at my other friend Jiyeon, I eyed her barely-there outfit. It was a far cry from her usual dressing style which consisted of baggy clothing which was tough enough to withstand a hurricane. But then again, who was I to comment on her clothes when I myself had a drastic makeover? However unwilling I was to undergo a makeover, we had to dress for the occasion after all…

While it was true all three of us underwent an Ugly-Duckling-To-Swan makeover, the most extreme change was Seohyun’s.

The Innocent Maknae had swapped her casual fuchsia and roseate pink gown in favor of a form-fitting black dress. To be exact, a little black dress. The type that ended at mid-thigh exposed the length of the legs and drew wolf whistles at every movement and adding glitz to the sultry outfit was a light sprinkling of glitter on the area of exposed skin.

Comparatively to Seohyun's outfit, my own turquoise spaghetti-strapped top paired with a bohemian-styled skirt and stiletto heels seemed somewhat conservative.

"Is everyone done yet? If so, let's go!" A voice which was b with excitement roused me from my musings. The owner of that voice, which was Seohyun, proceeded to usher us out of the their mansion eagerly. Talk about enthusiastic…

It wasn't long before we stood before the brightly lit club that was MeU, the hippest club in town. Upon eyeing the never ending line that disappeared around the corner, I was slightly disheartened.

I had never been to a real club and I hadn't thought it would be like this! Just as I prepared to step in line, I was yanked away by Jiyeon. Along with Seohyun, we were dragged by Jiyeon to the entrance where a bouncer stood guard.

"You can't go in like this. Go back and get in line!" The burly man barked at us.

"Oh? Do you know who they are?" Jiyeon cocked an eyebrow as she grinned. "She's singer extraordinaire Seo Juhyun and that's Krystal Jung, youngest daughter of the CEO of Jung Empire!" Jiyeon announced as she gestured at us.

Both Seohyun and I gaped. Jiyeon was going to use our reputation to get into the club!

The bouncer peered closely at us, taking in Seohyun's trademark innocent smile and our facial features. "Hmm…You two do look familiar…"

Seohyun nodded nervously.

"Very well. Get in. You two had better not be bluffing…"

Jiyeon led us past the line and into the club. We were immediately faced with an onslaught of lights, techno music and bodies. Seohyun was looking everywhere with blatant exuberance. The club was ablaze with grinding bodies and sweat. It was then when we made a pact to meet at the same place in the two hours' time.

"Any last words?" Jiyeon asked as she gazed down at the gyrating bodies.

"Are you sure we wouldn't need condoms?" I asked mock-worriedly as I spotted no less than five couples making-out in some shady corner.

"Pretty sure. Just say no to any unwanted advances. Or better still, slap them." Jiyeon joked as she playfully nudged me.

"Let's go already" Seohyun yelled back merrily, already halfway down the steps.

"Seohyun wait up" I yelled, only to find that she had already disappeared into the crowd.

Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter