My y Love (1)

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jiyeon's POV)

4:30 AM - Her Bedroom

It all started at a party that I went to. It had been a long time since I had gone to one. Yoona and Seohyun forced me to come, as usual. It was a party to celebrate Seohyuns' success for her new album since her pregnancy. She had layed off singing for a whole two years. It took place at this big venue, thousands of producers, press, media, everyone was there.

The entertainment was absolutely stunning, there were acrobats on the ceiling doing these amazingly scary tricks with a curtain. I don't really know what they're called, but I'm gonna call them curtain dancers.

There were singers, other than Seohyun obviously, who sang the most addicting songs, most that I have saved on one of my phones. The whole place was themed into some fantasy world. The lights were turned off, and all the light you could see were the ones coming from this globe thingy, that shot out different colors of light, and the ones coming out from the doors.

It was nice and all...but the place just wasn't for me. Plus, I hadn't really been really into the party mood for weeks. So I followed the light through the crowd of people and took a breather. I looked around to where exactly I was, and to my surprise, it was even more breath-taking than the previous room I was in. The Room led to different doors, and there was a beautiful fountain in the middle where fish swam.

I sat at the rim of the fountain and eyed at all the palm trees, which oddly surrounded the room. It was as if this room was somewhat of an oasis. Obviously an oasis, had sand...and yes there was sand. It got into my heels, that when I sat decided to take off.

Lately I haven't been myself at all. Usually in a regular basis, smiling was just like part of my routine. I smiled almost all the time... except when I was doing stuff that didn't need smiling, but I hope you get what I'm saying. Before it was if there was a flashlight always shining at my face because I was always happy.

Although now I'm not so sure.

I'm not really happy...worst of all I don't know why.

Yoona says it’s because I never go anywhere with them, but Seohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter