My y Love (2)

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's Room 8:30 AM

 

It was the same morning, and Jiyeon had fallen asleep.

Eunjung had just woken up and realized that she wasn't in her room. She woke up to a beautiful old-styled bedroom. The doors, and the bottom half of the walls were made of wood, while the other half of the walls were smoothly painted a pale yellow. The floor was made of marble, and the balcony doors were opened slightly.

She could hear the birds chirping, and wished that they didn't. She wished they didn't because then that meant that it would be morning...and she didn't want to leave.

She took the sheets and covered rest of her body. She felt cold. She turned her head to face something else that she saw when she looked around the room. \

She smiled, Jiyeon was still sleeping.

She saw the sheets cover only the bottom half of her body and reached for them to cover her up. She knew that she would be mad if she found herself awake like that. As she was on the process of covering the latter, she felt a hand stop him.

She makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up

Just one touch and I erupt

Like a volcano and cover her with my love

Baby girl, you make me say

Ooh Ooh Ooh

"Huhh?" she blurted out loud.

She the other side, making her back faced her, "I have nothing to hide from you..." she said lazily.

She laughed at her, "Then I must ask. Why did you just turn away from me?"

She turned back to her and kissed her on the lips. She was up at four in the morning, thinking, so why should she have to deal with this?

"Fine then I won't turn away...Geez...So picky."

She moved in closer and kissed her on her forehead. Jiyeon smiled, and wished everyday would be like this.

"Morning...Jungie.." she teased. Eunjung moved in to hug her.

And I just can't think (Of anything else I'd rather do)

Then to hear you sing (Sing my name the way you do)

Ooh, when we do our thing (When we do the things we do)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter