My y Love (3)

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Night Jiyeon's room

 

"Jungie..." Jiyeon heatedly whispered into her ear.

Eunjung was positioned on top of her, keeping herself from collapsing by using her arms. She breathed in heavily, and relaxed as she exhaled. She looked down at her with her fearsome eyes, while she fought her gaze by softening hers.

It was going to be their third round for the night, but they weren't tired. They needed it. Or maybe they both thought they needed it...

She wrapped her arms around her neck, and reached in to kiss her. She thought that she looked so dashing with the lighting and all. It was a dim light, but you could see how gentle she really was. Lately she hadn't been showing up anywhere all gentle...Neither did she.

'We are human, after all...People do affect us...and nothing affects me more than her love...' Jiyeon thought.

She reached to her lips again and kissed her harder, making her absolutely fall out of her position, and onto her body. They rolled in bed kissing for about five minutes, then quickly parted for a quick talk.

"Aren't you getting tired of this?" She said competitively.

"Why? Just so you can win? I don't think so," Eunjung said arrogantly, "Plus, I could never get tired of making love to you..." She said as she quickly crashed back down on her lips, making her moan loudly.

I'm so addicted to how she's the sweetest drug

Just enough...Still to much

Say that I'm slippin' up spung on love be above

I can't help she makes me say

Oo Oo Oooh

And I just can't think (of anything else I'd rather do)

Then to hear you sing (sing my name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter